Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger Compares Capitol Hill Rioters to Rise of Nazis, Wields Sword from ‘Conan the B  (Read 337 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arnold Schwarzenegger Compares Capitol Hill Rioters to Rise of Nazis, Wields Sword from ‘Conan the Barbarian’

David Ng 10 Jan 2021

Anti-Trump Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger has compared the rioters who stormed Capitol Hill last week to the rise of Nazis in his native Austria, saying that the event calls to mind Kristallnacht, the pogrom against Jews in 1938.

He added that President Trump “will go down in history as the worst president ever” and accused members of the Republican party of “spinelessness” for supporting the commander in chief.

In a video posted to Twitter on Sunday, Arnold Schwarzenegger star sat at his desk, flanked by the American and California flags, with a rousing soundtrack playing in the background.

“As an immigrant to this country, I would like to say a few words to my fellow Americans and to our friends around the world about the events of recent days,” the former Republican governor of California said. “I grew up in Austria. I’m very aware of Kristallnacht, or the Night of Broken Glass. It was a night of rampage against Jews carried out in 1938 by the Nazi equivalent of the Proud Boys.”

He added: “Wednesday was the day of Broken Glass in the United States.”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-compares-capitol-hill-rioters-to-nazis-wields-sword-from-conan-the-barbarian/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Years of taking body building steroids has eaten this dip shit's brain like Mad Cow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Schwarzenegger never saw a bandwagon he didn't try to leap on.

You'd think the man who cost the greatest state in the union its last shot at redemption would keep a low profile.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Schwarzenegger never saw a bandwagon he didn't try to leap on.

You'd think the man who cost the greatest state in the union its last shot at redemption would keep a low profile.

Looks like after all those years with Maria he finally got his own vagina.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Looks like after all those years with Maria he finally got his own vagina.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline yodaspock

Arnold Schwarzenegger Compares Capitol Hill Rioters to Rise of Nazis, Wields Sword from ‘Conan the Barbarian’

David Ng 10 Jan 2021

Anti-Trump Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger has compared the rioters who stormed Capitol Hill last week to the rise of Nazis in his native Austria, saying that the event calls to mind Kristallnacht, the pogrom against Jews in 1938.

He added that President Trump “will go down in history as the worst president ever” and accused members of the Republican party of “spinelessness” for supporting the commander in chief.

In a video posted to Twitter on Sunday, Arnold Schwarzenegger star sat at his desk, flanked by the American and California flags, with a rousing soundtrack playing in the background.

“As an immigrant to this country, I would like to say a few words to my fellow Americans and to our friends around the world about the events of recent days,” the former Republican governor of California said. “I grew up in Austria. I’m very aware of Kristallnacht, or the Night of Broken Glass. It was a night of rampage against Jews carried out in 1938 by the Nazi equivalent of the Proud Boys.”

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-compares-capitol-hill-rioters-to-nazis-wields-sword-from-conan-the-barbarian/

Arne has a good memory for history but he couldn't identify the enemy/Nazi's if his life depended on it!

The Nazi /democrats stole the election, and are in the process rounding up the conservatives/jews preventing communications, job opportunities all to install themselves as  Dictators. Just like Hitler Did.

No Arne “Nov 3 was the day of Broken Glass in the United States.”

All those years of "Roids" have gotten to your brains.

The American Patriots/Trump supporters are going to bail you out.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:22:16 pm by yodaspock »

Offline skeeter

Arne has a good memory for history but he couldn't identify the enemy/Nazi's if his life depended on it!

The Nazi /democrats stole the election, and are in the process rounding up the conservatives/jews preventing communications, job opportunities all to install themselves as  Dictators. Just like Hitler Did.

No Arne “Nov 3 was the day of Broken Glass in the United States.”

All those years of "Roids" have gotten to your brains.

The American Patriots/Trump supporters are going to bail you out.
Arnold has his Nazi history confused - Wednesday was the day of the Reichstag Fire.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

We had an entire summer of Broken Glass.  As @skeeter points out January 6 was the American left's version of the Reichstag Fire, and now they're working on their Enabling Act.
James 1:20

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I remember when he was considered a rising star in the GOP and there was talk of finding a way to alter the requirements to run for President so he could be the GOP representative.

Sad how far he's fallen.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Years of taking body building steroids has eaten this dip shit's brain like Mad Cow.
Arnold is a lying sack of shit who no longer hides his desire to be a democrat........that's the nicest thing I can say about this Gaia worshiping Kennedy wanna be. If he seriously want to invoke a Kristallnacht comparison he should be talking about the purging of conservatives from media platforms, the call to round up conservatives and re-educate or put them in prison camp and the calls for violence against conservatives.

But no this, it's not even right to call him a RINO because there is no believable republican or conservative view left in the actor, he goes straight to comparing conservatives, the Proud Boys as nazis. Not that the has been has done anything worth watching in decades, but he's on my not a penny more list.

And I don't think any of what he's shoveling has a damn thing to do with his steroid use, I think he just figures he no longer has to pretend to be something he hates.