Author Topic: Trump says he won't attend Biden inauguration  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Trump says he won't attend Biden inauguration
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2021, 11:32:31 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Pence was on the ticket to pull in the Bible Thumper vote due to the "righteous" being offended over Trump's divorces.

Pence was on the ticket to be the adult in the room. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2021, 11:34:41 pm »

Fail.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2021, 12:16:56 am »
For many decades the democrats screamed fear of the right wing boogey man, vast right wing conspiracy, now look at how heavily entrenched the deep Staters are, manipulating Congressmen on all levels to do the globalists bidding and ignore the will of the American people.  The COVID and recent riot exposed a great deal of their handiwork.  Its long past time to wake up people, and mighty late in the game
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:08:37 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2021, 02:14:46 am »

@Jazzhead

Have you EVER been right about anything?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2021, 02:41:56 am »
@Jazzhead

Have you EVER been right about anything?

Dunno if that factors in to the reason for his being here. As far as I can tell he's here to taunt. In a gentlemanly way.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2021, 02:55:40 am »
anyone who believes the classy thing to do would be to sit quietly while the addled old fraud who won by sleight of hand abuses him and his administration has their head up their backside.
Trump has finally opened his eyes.
If he was anywhere near that place, he would be pummeled, ridiculed, and abused.
There is no Democrat who has ever been accused of 'decorum' and professionalism.
Liberals are all little kids who know no restraint at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2021, 03:32:24 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2021, 03:34:47 am »
Dunno if that factors in to the reason for his being here. As far as I can tell he's here to taunt. In a gentlemanly way.

I believe the adjective we're using this evening is "civil"  -- as "in a civil way".   @skeeter   888blackhat

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2021, 03:41:03 am »
Trump has finally opened his eyes.
If he was anywhere near that place, he would be pummeled, ridiculed, and abused.
There is no Democrat who has ever been accused of 'decorum' and professionalism.
Liberals are all little kids who know no restraint at all.

Ayn Rand once said that the second greatest evil in this world was when one person held someone else to a standard that the first person didn't believe in.  And the greatest evil is when the second person let them do it.

This is one thing that impressed me about Trump.  He never let them do it.  He didn't play their game.  Unfortunately, remainder of the GOP is so scared of what Democrats may accuse them of that they are slaves to standards that Democrats would never follow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2021, 03:57:07 am »
I believe the adjective we're using this evening is "civil"  -- as "in a civil way".   @skeeter   888blackhat
Civil taunts. I’ll have to think on that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2021, 10:05:25 am »
Civil taunts. I’ll have to think on that.

Interesting. In an oxymoronic sort of way.   :pondering:

This simple-minded Admin doesn't much like taunts issued in any sort of way.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2021, 10:49:26 am »
Ayn Rand once said that the second greatest evil in this world was when one person held someone else to a standard that the first person didn't believe in.  And the greatest evil is when the second person let them do it.

This is one thing that impressed me about Trump.  He never let them do it.  He didn't play their game.  Unfortunately, remainder of the GOP is so scared of what Democrats may accuse them of that they are slaves to standards that Democrats would never follow.

@Hoodat

There IS no such thing as "the GOP" anywhere but in our fertile memory or dreams.

There is the Dim Party,and their assistants.

The sooner we wake up to this reality,the sooner we can make moves to change this situation.

The VERY first thing we need to do is cut off ALL donations to ANY AND EVERY politician that didn't support Trump,and this goes double for the ones that claimed to support him,but were happy to throw him under the bus once it became apparent that the Dims were going to be successful getting a senile and THOROUGHLY corrupt traitor installed in the White House.

We need to do this by starting with sending a message to those shitheads by encouraging anybody you know that donated time or money to one send them certified letters DEMANDING refunds due to their lack of commitment to conservative issues and the fraud they committed by false advertising.

No,I am NOT kidding. I am as serious as a heart attack. The term "breach of contract" comes to mind for those who made specific public promises,and can not prove they made even ONE single effort to fulfill those promises.

I,for one,will happily donate a little money to any lawyer who can convince me he or she is making a serious effort to do this.

As for the rest of it,any of you who are not already prepared to take part in doing anything that needs to be done to preserve our nation by protecting the Bill of Rights,need to start buying the means necessary to do do this when,yes,WHEN,NOT IF,it becomes necessary to preserve our Republic by other means. Keep in mind that making these purchases is only going to become both more difficult and more expensive with every day that passes.

I personally no longer have any faith that we can preserve our Republic via peaceful means,but it is necessary that we TRY,and that if it is anyone that "throws the first strike in this ball game",it be the bastards running the government,NOT us.

When this happens,and I am now convinced it WILL happen,it will be too late to start preparing yourself in order that you can protect self and property.

If you have any children or other relatives in the US Military,start talking with them about what they plan on doing IF and WHEN they are ordered to face off against protesting citizens and given the order to shoot.

In fact,this would be an excellent time for @mystery-ak  to start a stand-alone thread about legalities pertaining to US Military members and the legality of any actions they might be ordered to take as pertaining to the US Military attacking US Citizens. Both pro and con responses should be encouraged,but if possible,the language should be "dumbed down" to the level of understanding by non-lawyers. PLEASE NOTE I do NOT want or encourage a page with only one POV.

What I want is discussion that includes both typical citizens AND legal scholars/lawyers writing about the pros and cons of any actions they can think of in response to an attempt by the left to do a complete takeover in order to create a One Party state and suspend the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights,and under WHAT conditions such things might even approach legality.

Any of you who want to participate in such a discussion should keep in mind that any such discussion is going to be VERY closely monitored by people with badges who might not share your POV,and act accordingly. Do NOT forget that the entire US Government is now under the control of the globalists. Their control is not yet absolute,and the goal is to prevent it from ever becoming absolute. Or is from MY POV,anyhow. Others may have a different POV.

I,personally,never thought America would ever reach the point we are at today,but here we are. Better to discuss it now while discussion is still possible.

I will add one final note to this post. PLEASE be aware any posts are going to be read not only by people who might agree with you,but also by people who are opposed to anything and everything you might suggest to stop the globalist takeover of America. This second group of people will be looking for any reason they can find to shut down any possible  legal or other actions to prevent what is happening,as well as shutting down "provocative" political discussion boards.

I even suspect there will be government agents posting most or even all of the most provocative posts in order to justify shutting down discussion. This will be a fine line we are walking,so PLEASE try to be very careful about what you post and what you suggest.

Do NOT give the left the "ammunition" they need to shut down discussion.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:55:37 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2021, 01:06:21 pm »
Reply #111

Well stated, @sneakypete .  There has definitely been a sizeable shift over the last few months.  Here's an example I have experienced:  Any time I have wanted to see the exact wording of the Constitution, I have done a simple search.  Typically one of the first five links will take me to a site that posts the exact words, breaking it down into sections, amendments, etc.  Now when I do it, I don't get those links.  Instead, I get pages of sites that have explanations of what the Constitution says, but leave out the actual text.  This had to be planned out in advance.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2021, 02:16:10 pm »
I even suspect there will be government agents posting most or even all of the most provocative posts in order to justify shutting down discussion. This will be a fine line we are walking,so PLEASE try to be very careful about what you post and what you suggest.

Do NOT give the left the "ammunition" they need to shut down discussion.

This bears repeating, however, I think we're at the point where they don't need an excuse to shut down dissent. Anyone who knows a leftist also knows all the excuse they need to shut down a discussion is they don't like what they're hearing.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2021, 04:51:53 pm »
The left manipulated the clueless and easily lead astray to get this UTOPIA to where it is at.  Many still love the attention of being manipulated here, whether it is defeat Trump and empower Biden or just beat Trump and oh so innocently.  Now we are where such duplicity was bound to lead us.  So many demanded Trump be held accountable,but refrained to demand such of democrats/Biden.  As those that brought us to where we are now at, there will be no remedy. 
You can't get a cure for the disease if you are in denial of the disease.  Fix the problem? Cry about it, throw a temper tantrum about the problem, then get back in bed with the perps?  You will not obtain the answers/remedies you seek, the way we are going.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 12:04:53 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2021, 09:17:28 pm »
Lots of teen girls cutting themselves in this thread.

The silver lining is none of Trump' policies have been repudiated by the voters.   Georgia will allow the Dems to dismantle those policies, but not because the voters gave them a mandate to do so.    It should not be difficult for different leadership to emerge with Trump so swiftly summoned to political retirement.   The policies have proven to work.   The Dems are going to make things worse so folks will listen.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2021, 09:51:51 pm »
Whatever happened to you, @libertybele?    **nononono*

Not quite sure what you are referring to @Jazzhead  I have always stood up for what I believe in.  I have criticized Trump many times and I have refused to give him a free pass, but he was obviously railroaded this election, and a coup was formed against him.  Though I believe this coup or others were formed against him since the very beginning of his term, ultimately our Republic has been hit very hard and likely not to recover; not as we know her now.

I have never liked Pence.  Never, as I don't trust him.  I think that distrust has been warranted.

Perhaps I've become a little more outspoken than before, perhaps a little more critical of members in here.  More so out of frustration because I believe there are some in here that do nothing more than taunt other members which is wrong. I don't mean to be offensive towards anyone and I'll be darned if I'll just look the other way when someone comes in here just to stir the pot.  Respect for others in here has always been mutual; but after being a member in here for awhile now, I expect that respect towards one another.

Peace @Jazzhead
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.