Author Topic: Why Did You Vote For Trump  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why Did You Vote For Trump
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2020, 02:05:37 am »
Thanks, I definitely will go to the Lounge.  Again, thanks for being so welcoming.  I will admit, even though I vote ever yPresidential election, and voted Dem up until 2016 when I went with Trump, and this year when I went Republican across the board, I am pretty much a novice when it comes to politics.  I appreciate you welcoming me and not criticizing me for being a noob.   happy77

You've driven your ducks to the right market, my friend!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2020, 02:08:53 am »
You've driven your ducks to the right market, my friend!
@Cyber Liberty
Are you saying he has his ducks in a row?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2020, 02:11:01 am »
@Cyber Liberty

How do you teach ducks to row?

Goose them?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2020, 02:16:38 am »
@Cyber Liberty

He does if he sticks with us!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2020, 02:20:06 am »
888mouth

LOL!  Then again, others are really good hiding in plain sight. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2020, 02:27:07 am »
That's why I have been butting heads with the likes of @roamer_1. The one-trick pony stuck on fiscal disciplines. 

In a sense he's right.  It's a losing battle...this slide away from God and honor.  He chooses to live safely in the wilderness.

Nah @DCPatriot ... Not a one trick pony... Just the single most indefensible and egregious abuse. And MAN, is it indefensible and egregious - I mean a whole nother level. I could go on for days about what I dislike in this administration. But the fiscal bit alone should be enough to make Conservatives spit nails. That it does not shows how truly pathetic the opposition to big government truly is. All y'all are voting *for* it. It's a laugh riot. Most conservative administration evah! ROTFLMAOAYPB.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 02:28:01 am by roamer_1 »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2020, 02:29:55 am »
Nah @DCPatriot ... Not a one trick pony... Just the single most indefensible and egregious abuse. And MAN, is it indefensible and egregious - I mean a whole nother level. I could go on for days about what I dislike in this administration. But the fiscal bit alone should be enough to make Conservatives spit nails. That it does not shows how truly pathetic the opposition to big government truly is. All y'all are voting *for* it. It's a laugh riot. Most conservative administration evah! ROTFLMAOAYPB.

Everybody wants fiscal conservatism, until it's time to cut their pet programs.     Let's face it, the American People really don't want it.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2020, 02:30:31 am »
I've known all of you all my lives. And you me. Sometimes peas. Sometimes karens carrots.

I pray for whirled peas.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2020, 02:33:03 am »
We have lots of differences of opinions and very diverse personalities; but we are a really great group (even after you get to know us).  happy77

But don't go in the bathroom after @bigheadfred 's been in there... He never lights matches.  **nononono*

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2020, 02:35:56 am »
I pray for whirled peas.

But what we get is split peas.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2020, 02:37:08 am »
But don't go in the bathroom after @bigheadfred 's been in there... He never lights matches.  **nononono*

uh huh

324,000 acres saved

ha

Online roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2020, 02:37:47 am »
Everybody wants fiscal conservatism, until it's time to cut their pet programs.     Let's face it, the American People really don't want it.

Which is why I thank God I live in the mountains away from all y'all. Cuz what's coming is coming, and no one will lift a finger to make it stop. It's just a matter of time. And oh man, is it going to hurt.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2020, 02:40:08 am »
Why I voted for Trump

• He has a good heart and genuinely cares for people.
  • He is a hard worker who does not back away from a challenge.
  • He is willing to fight, even when members of his own side are unwilling.
  • He is refreshingly unconventional, and immune to the political prohibitions brought about by societal pressures.
  • He refuses to waver in the midst of a boisterous situation.
  • He has a proven track record of vigilantly filling judicial vacancies with Conservatives.
  • He beats Democrats again and again.

There are quite a few things I don't like.  But it has been nearly four decades since I had this many reasons listed above.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2020, 02:41:20 am »
Which is why I thank God I live in the mountains away from all y'all. Cuz what's coming is coming, and no one will lift a finger to make it stop. It's just a matter of time. And oh man, is it going to hurt.

Yep.  I believe the only hope we have going forward is a new Fed chairman who refuses to lend the government any money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2020, 02:53:29 am »
Yep.  I believe the only hope we have going forward is a new Fed chairman who refuses to lend the government any money.

Fat chance of that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2020, 03:05:05 am »

That's interesting.  You speak of needing to lift fingers to stop things, yet on another thread you are telling people to give up on this election still in progress.  I think you said something about beating a dead horse.

Do you want people to fight corruption, or not?  Or not "some Tumpies?"
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2020, 03:12:02 am »
That's interesting.  You speak of needing to lift fingers to stop things, yet on another thread you are telling people to give up on this election still in progress.  I think you said something about beating a dead horse.

Do you want people to fight corruption, or not?  Or not "some Tumpies?"

You have the wrong impression of my position on the election fraud. I have expressed wholehearted support in that fight. But I am a realist, and perhaps even a cynic... It is very rare that election fraud is caught and prosecuted, not to mention overturned... That is not to say the fraud ain't there - I think it damn well is there. But I also think it has been there for years and years. They are pretty good by now at not getting caught.

So I am all for rooting out even the most minute fraud. And I am all for throwing the friggin book at those who commit it.

But in all honesty y'all are livin on a prayer. The fix is in.

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2020, 03:13:27 am »
Why I voted for Trump

• He has a good heart and genuinely cares for people.
  • He is a hard worker who does not back away from a challenge.
  • He is willing to fight, even when members of his own side are unwilling.
  • He is refreshingly unconventional, and immune to the political prohibitions brought about by societal pressures.
  • He refuses to waver in the midst of a boisterous situation.
  • He has a proven track record of vigilantly filling judicial vacancies with Conservatives.
  • He beats Democrats again and again.

There are quite a few things I don't like.  But it has been nearly four decades since I had this many reasons listed above.

I love this list.  If I wrote this on that other message board, I think the pitch forks would come out at me.  LOL!!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2020, 03:37:13 am »
You have the wrong impression of my position on the election fraud. I have expressed wholehearted support in that fight. But I am a realist, and perhaps even a cynic... It is very rare that election fraud is caught and prosecuted, not to mention overturned... That is not to say the fraud ain't there - I think it damn well is there. But I also think it has been there for years and years. They are pretty good by now at not getting caught.

So I am all for rooting out even the most minute fraud. And I am all for throwing the friggin book at those who commit it.

But in all honesty y'all are livin on a prayer. The fix is in.

That's what I'm talking about.  You talk about tenacity as a very important trait, but you rubbish the efforts of those people trying to repair what you just said is important enough to back Tump:  Getting fraud out of the elections.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2020, 03:38:56 am »
I love this list.  If I wrote this on that other message board, I think the pitch forks would come out at me.  LOL!!!!

That's because the biggest lie they tell is that they have an "open mind."  Their minds are so open, their brains have fallen out.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2020, 03:43:20 am »

Some items on that list are easily documented, others plainly obvious with the naked eye. He is easily the hardest working president in my lifetime. And generous with his money, even paying off the home mortgage of a stranger once who assisted Trump one night when his car broke down.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2020, 03:47:31 am »
That's what I'm talking about.  You talk about tenacity as a very important trait, but you rubbish the efforts of those people trying to repair what you just said is important enough to back Tump:  Getting fraud out of the elections.

I have 'rubbished' nothing. By all means, go through all the motions with a stout heart.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:14 am »
Fat chance of that.

It is quite simple.  When the current term expires, instead of appointing someone who works for Goldman Sachs, they should pick someone who runs a check-cashing place in the hood.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:35 am »
Look. Election fraud is now an oxymoron.

I've had enough.

Don't tell me it can't be fixed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:47 am »
I have 'rubbished' nothing. By all means, go through all the motions with a stout heart.

I will, along with millions of my best friends.  I just don't think it helps to say fighting for this election is  11513
I will NOT comply.