Author Topic: Why Did You Vote For Trump  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why Did You Vote For Trump
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2020, 04:26:34 pm »
Speaking of that, sorry about my sour mood yesterday.  Not the norm for me.

I'm sorry, I left an important word out of my post.

"He's usually very good at NOT violating the Personal Attack rule, so he's welcome to stay here for life!"

So are you,
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 04:27:35 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2020, 04:36:15 pm »
Speaking of that, sorry about my sour mood yesterday.  Not the norm for me.

This is a good opportunity, I’ve wanted to let you know for a while how impressed I’ve been by your intellectual honesty. For many folks, admitting an error in political judgment is never easy. But, you did so with grace and dignity regarding Trump’s presidency, and also with a forthrightness that I’m sure was bolstered by your love of country.  :patriot:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2020, 04:45:25 pm »
This is a good opportunity, I’ve wanted to let you know for a while how impressed I’ve been by your intellectual honesty. For many folks, admitting an error in political judgment is never easy. But, you did so with grace and dignity regarding Trump’s presidency, and also with a forthrightness that I’m sure was bolstered by your love of country.  :patriot:

Thanks...  that's quite a compliment coming from a "Bedrock" Briefer like yourself.   :patriot:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2020, 04:46:26 pm »
Thanks...  that's quite a compliment coming from a "Bedrock" Briefer like yourself.   :patriot:

I agree 100% with what @aligncare posted.  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2020, 02:03:51 pm »
I’m in a sour mood today too.  It’s Veterans Day. I miss my dad. I think a lot of people out there miss their moms  and dads today.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️