Author Topic: Why Did You Vote For Trump  (Read 4349 times)

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

Re: Why Did You Vote For Trump
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2020, 11:37:46 pm »
Well, Hello, @SnoopRonnyRon!  Do I know you from another Forum?

I only post about the Mets on Mets Refugees and pro wrestling on Wrestling Observer.  So, if you go on either than you have probably seen my posts.

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 11:40:04 pm »
Do you live in NY/NJ if you are a Mets fan?

There my second most favorite team.

@EasyAce

Mets fan in da house!

Yeah, I'm NJ born and raised.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 11:53:28 pm »

And despite such a handicap here you are. Welcome home.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 12:00:56 am »
And despite such a handicap here you are. Welcome home.

lol thanks for welcoming me.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 12:07:40 am »
lol thanks for welcoming me.

There is some very intelligent discussion here, and also the not so intelligent. At times, being self moderated counts more.

Meaning
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2020, 12:12:26 am »
Why Did You Vote For Trump?

He was a path to help the bleep's out of the Democrat plantation.   Sadly the wiggers were not gonna let it happen. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 12:13:24 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2020, 12:13:04 am »
Meaning these people can drive you to doing things you would normally do.

I made home made chicken pot pie and then a banana creme by followed by a chocolate creme pie.

Total insanity.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2020, 12:15:18 am »
Why Did You Vote For Trump?

He was a path to help the bleep's out of the Democrat plantation.   Sadly the wiggers were not gonna let it happen.

ye  spelt Whiggers wrong.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2020, 12:22:13 am »
ye  spelt Whiggers wrong.
What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?    333cleo

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2020, 12:23:29 am »
What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?    333cleo

Blue on Black.

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2020, 12:28:42 am »
I need to stay on this board with you all.  Every time that I check back in to that other board, and see a nice thought out response, I then get responses calling me a clown.  Instead of ignoring them, I foolishly respond.  I last told them that they complain that Trump is mean and calls people names, but they are doing the same to someone who was just trying to find out why the other side voted and wanted a thought provoking dialogue to take place.  I also told them that in every response that I had, I never called them names.  That should tick them off with some more hateful posts.  lol

Online libertybele

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2020, 12:34:19 am »
I need to stay on this board with you all.  Every time that I check back in to that other board, and see a nice thought out response, I then get responses calling me a clown.  Instead of ignoring them, I foolishly respond.  I last told them that they complain that Trump is mean and calls people names, but they are doing the same to someone who was just trying to find out why the other side voted and wanted a thought provoking dialogue to take place.  I also told them that in every response that I had, I never called them names.  That should tick them off with some more hateful posts.  lol

We have lots of differences of opinions and very diverse personalities; but we are a really great group (even after you get to know us).  happy77
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2020, 12:40:08 am »
We have lots of differences of opinions and very diverse personalities; but we are a really great group (even after you get to know us).  happy77

So says the sugar high birthday gurl.

That was some good cake.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2020, 12:41:21 am »
Because now the mobs are free to act with impunity.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2020, 12:43:54 am »
So says the sugar high birthday gurl.

That was some good cake.

Excellent cake!  Sugar high??? I'm just naturally high ... period.  :laugh:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2020, 12:51:21 am »
I need to stay on this board with you all.  Every time that I check back in to that other board, and see a nice thought out response, I then get responses calling me a clown.  Instead of ignoring them, I foolishly respond.  I last told them that they complain that Trump is mean and calls people names, but they are doing the same to someone who was just trying to find out why the other side voted and wanted a thought provoking dialogue to take place.  I also told them that in every response that I had, I never called them names.  That should tick them off with some more hateful posts.  lolis one of the finest Boss Lady

I like to think Nancy and I have the best Mods on the planet. @mystery-ak is one of the best Boss Ladies I've ever had.  We moderate "lightly" but if someone starts personally attacking other Members, we step in (and that's rare because we are also home of the BEST MEMBERS in the world!).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2020, 12:54:48 am »
I like to think Nancy and I have the best Mods on the planet. @mystery-ak is one of the best Boss Ladies I've ever had.  We moderate "lightly" but if someone starts personally attacking other Members, we step in (and that's rare because we are also home of the BEST MEMBERS in the world!).

Y'all are the bestest...and we have the best Lounge ever!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2020, 01:06:25 am »
Y'all are the bestest...and we have the best Lounge ever!

@Gefn is better at that than I was.  I agreed to stay on to keep the donuts and coffee fresh.  She has the softest touch at Moderating I've ever seen!  Perfect for the Members Lounge.

Note to @SnoopRonnyRon:  The easiest way to find the Lounge is on the front page.  Click the picture in the upper-left hand corner, with Ronald Reagan's picture toasting us on it!  Join us!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2020, 01:17:38 am »
We do have a sports section, too. @EasyAce is our resident baseball writer and his columns are really good.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2020, 01:20:48 am »
We do have a sports section, too. @EasyAce is our resident baseball writer and his columns are really good.

They are the most excellent !

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2020, 01:31:30 am »

@jmyrlefuller
@SnoopRonnyRon

"Really good" doesn't do @EasyAce justice.

He claims that he's not really Thomas Boswell, but I think he's full of crap.

I've found numerous sock-puppet accounts here over the years.   It's a gift.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2020, 01:37:49 am »

@SnoopRonnyRon I’ve lived in the Garden State since I was about 8 months old. Family originally from Brooklyn

So I’m a Bklyn Dodgers And Yankees fan lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 02:04:06 am by Cyber Liberty »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2020, 01:38:52 am »
Oh we got a NY NJ  news thread here. Too
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2020, 01:40:47 am »
@jmyrlefuller
@SnoopRonnyRon

"Really good" doesn't do @EasyAce justice.

He claims that he's not really Thomas Boswell, but I think he's full of crap.

I've found numerous sock-puppet accounts here over the years.   It's a gift.   :laugh:

888mouth

Offline SnoopRonnyRon

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2020, 01:46:59 am »
@Gefn is better at that than I was.  I agreed to stay on to keep the donuts and coffee fresh.  She has the softest touch at Moderating I've ever seen!  Perfect for the Members Lounge.

Note to @SnoopRonnyRon:  The easiest way to find the Lounge is on the front page.  Click the picture in the upper-left hand corner, with Ronald Reagan's picture toasting us on it!  Join us!

Thanks, I definitely will go to the Lounge.  Again, thanks for being so welcoming.  I will admit, even though I vote ever yPresidential election, and voted Dem up until 2016 when I went with Trump, and this year when I went Republican across the board, I am pretty much a novice when it comes to politics.  I appreciate you welcoming me and not criticizing me for being a noob.   happy77