Author Topic: Trump's sister says president 'has no principles', lies in secretly recorded audio: report  (Read 7817 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's sister says president 'has no principles', lies in secretly recorded audio: report
By J. Edward Moreno - 08/22/20 09:17 PM EDT

Maryanne Trump Barry, President Trump’s older sister, said that her brother "has no principles" in secretly recorded audio obtained by the Washington Post.

In 2018, Trump suggested that Barry, who previously served as a federal judge in New York, should be placed at the border amid a wave of refugees entering the United States.

The now-retired appeals court judge and Clinton appointee grumbled about his statement in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary Trump.

Mary Trump, daughter of Trump's brother Fred, recently published a book titled "Too Much and Never Enough" in July that paints an unflattering picture of the Trump family.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry reportedly said in the audio. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Barry also expressed frustration with her brother’s demeanor as president.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/513255-trumps-sister-says-president-has-no-principles-lies-in-secretly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They just never give up...they want this in the news during the convention :smokin:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

The HILL....again?   I am pissed at my brother, who is a doctor, VALEDICTORIAN of his class, straight A STUDENT.  4.O.  HE IS A DEMON-RAT!  HE SUPPORTS THE LEFT....voted for obama.  My son, can't talk to him either.  Families have issues.  ALL FAMILIES.  THIS IS JUST DIRTY TO DO THIS.  SECRETLY RECORDED IN 2018?   LIKE HIS PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH BILLY BUSH.
I bet they had a disagreement and all we get is, HER VERSION or comment. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's coming from the Wash Post..The Hill is just reporting it...it will be everywhere tomorrow
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

It's coming from the Wash Post..The Hill is just reporting it...it will be everywhere tomorrow

Oh,  WASHINGTON  POO.  lol  That is not even American owned company.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

True story.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

True story.

We 'fight' and disagree on here!  People think, siblings...never fight?  Never disagree?  This country is headed for communism and slavery and the LEFT....LOVE IT.  USEFUL IDIOTS. STALIN/PELOSI ARE PROUD.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump's sister says he has 'no principles', 'you can't trust him' and has been 'lying' throughout his presidency, reveals secret audio recorded by president's niece

Maryanne Trump Barry, 83, slammed the president in secret recordings, obtained by the Washington Post
    She made the shocking comments back in 2018 to estranged niece Mary Trump who secretly recorded the conversation with her aunt
    Maryanne blasted her brother for his 'phoniness' and called him 'cruel' over his controversial migrant policies
    She also dismissed Trump's intelligence saying 'he doesn't read' and said he did 'accomplish [his five bankruptcies] all by his self'
    She also doubled down on claims the president paid someone to take his SATs

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html
Support the USO

Offline LegalAmerican

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump's sister says he has 'no principles', 'you can't trust him' and has been 'lying' throughout his presidency, reveals secret audio recorded by president's niece

Maryanne Trump Barry, 83, slammed the president in secret recordings, obtained by the Washington Post
    She made the shocking comments back in 2018 to estranged niece Mary Trump who secretly recorded the conversation with her aunt
    Maryanne blasted her brother for his 'phoniness' and called him 'cruel' over his controversial migrant policies
    She also dismissed Trump's intelligence saying 'he doesn't read' and said he did 'accomplish [his five bankruptcies] all by his self'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8654973/Donald-Trumps-sister-says-no-principles-trust-him.html

Who wrote that ebonics piece?  HIS SELF? That is not proper English.  I SAY MORE TRASH.  UK?   

POTUS FOLLOWS THE CONSTITUTION....cannot say that about the demon-rats.  ALL HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS HAVE BEEN GREAT.  It is time...again.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   Everything he has done has been by law & constitution. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maryanne Trump Barry, 83.   :cool:

Offline LegalAmerican

Maryanne Trump Barry, 83.   :cool:

And her lesbian name sake, Mary Trump.  I don't buy any of it.   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Please don't post the list of everything Trump has done..a link will do.
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

ald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
Government

Deportations Of Noncriminals Rise As ICE Casts Wider Net

Stop posting long ass shit like that. 

Online corbe

I'll read that @LegalAmerican AFTER I finish War and Peace.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

I'll read that @LegalAmerican AFTER I finish War and Peace.

When will that be?

Offline LegalAmerican

Stop posting long ass shit like that.

Makes the point.  READ IT.  Who made you the board owner?  She can remove it.   THE LONG POST MAKES THE POINT. 

Offline LegalAmerican

DEPORTATIONS OF ALL ILLEGALS.   They are criminals by being ILLEGAL.  DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY COMMITTED MORE CRIMES OR NOT.  YOU MEMBER OF LA RAZA?  WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:
Government

Deportations Of Noncriminals Rise As ICE Casts Wider net

Online Hoodat

THE LONG POST MAKES THE POINT.

The long post makes me scroll right past it.  If it were shorter, I might have actually read it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Please don't post the list of everything Trump has done..a link will do.

OK.  I would hope plenty,  have seen the amount of accomplishments by POTUS. Not what some lying left mag...says.  Who cares what he did 50 years ago!  I DON'T.  I CARE ABOUT THE MAN...TODAY. 

Online Hoodat

They just never give up...they want this in the news during the convention :smokin:

This would be the same Maryanne Barry that Trump publicly vouched for during the campaign as being an excellent judge.  And this is how she pays him back.  Liberals are the most mean-spirited people on the planet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

The long post makes me scroll right past it.  If it were shorter, I might have actually read it.

LOL.  BUT that is all the accomplishments,  he has achieved.  How can one shorten that list?

Online Hoodat

LOL.  BUT that is all the accomplishments,  he has achieved.  How can one shorten that list?

Like this:

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Like this:

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List

Would you go to that link? I doubt it. I wanted a visual.  The length was the point.  I know men don't like more than one thing, fact, at a time.  Very few, can multi task. It puts men in overload and overwhelm. I have posted this link many times.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM  You are delicate creatures.   888mouth
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 03:45:14 am by LegalAmerican »

Online DB

more

This doesn't really matter anymore. This is way past the sell by date. Most people know who he is by now. He's "our" guy now so we have to live with that.

Offline Absalom

It's apparent Trumpet has a posse of frauds and hustlers who share his attitude and behavior
and while they follow, none are his "friends".
Suggest anyone doubting this, glance at the list of appointees he fired who them proceeded to
urinate on him daily in the msm.
But his family, which is genetically linked, should be a different story, yet it isn't.
No matter, as the Trump fandango ends in some 60 days, allowing plain people to exhale again.
God is merciful!!!!!