Author Topic: MSNBC Calls Burning Down Police Precinct Peaceful: ‘This Is Mostly a Protest — It Is Not Generally  (Read 588 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Calls Burning Down Police Precinct Peaceful: ‘This Is Mostly a Protest — It Is Not Generally Speaking Unruly’
By Pamela Geller - on May 29, 2020
How the Left Destroys the Nation

The enemedia is living for this.

MSNBC’s Velshi as Minneapolis Burns Behind Him: ‘This Is Mostly a Protest — It Is Not Generally Speaking Unruly’

Jeff Poor, Breitbart, 8 May 2020:

As conditions are deteriorating in Minneapolis, MN, MSNBC’s Ali Velshi is on the ground, offering viewers a glimpse of the situation as it unfolds.

With a backdrop of burning buildings, Velshi said the situation was not “unruly.”

“I want to be clear on how I characterize this,” he said. “This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly.”

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/msnbc-calls-burning-down-police-precinct-peaceful-this-is-mostly-a-protest-it-is-not-generally-speaking-unruly.html/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Would I be wrong for hoping (allegorically speaking of course) that MSNBC met the same fate?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘This Is Mostly A Protest’: MSNBC’s Ali Velshi Says Riots Aren’t Unruly As Building Burns Behind Him

Shelby Talcott
Media Reporter
May 29, 2020 8:52 AM ET

MSNBC journalist Ali Velshi claimed the Minneapolis riots were “not, generally speaking, unruly” Thursday as the building behind him was engulfed in flames.

Velshi was reporting live from Minnesota after protests turned to rioting in the wake of George Floyd’s death. Floyd, 46, died after being arrested by police for an alleged forgery. Video footage shows that one police officer stepped on Floyd’s neck for several minutes, despite the man crying for help and bystanders begging the officer to get off.

During the third day of increasingly unruly riots, Velshi began by claiming the scene “looked a lot calmer than yesterday” throughout much of the day. The journalist then said there were “four fires” burning nearby – with one directly behind him – before claiming that the riots were just peaceful protests.

“I want to be clear on how I characterize this,” Velshi said in front of a burning building. “This is mostly a protest. It is not, generally speaking, unruly but fires have been started and this crowd is relishing that.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/29/msnbcs-ali-velshi-riots-arent-unruly-stand-in-front-of-burning-building-minneapolis-george-floyd/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is a protest.

And this is a crime wave.

I hope that clears things up for you.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too bad a coke bottle didn't land on his noggin during that segment.  Baghdad Bob had more credibility.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

And this is a crime wave.

Am I the only one seeing a strange irony of a visual of  some thugs celebrating the burning of high dollar sneakers?

Offline PeteS in CA

Baghdad Bob's brother from another mother.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Posted this on another thread. My sis says at least 200 bulidings burnt in SP and Minnie each. They are trying to break into govt buildings, and far outer suburbs have been threatened.

This isn't inner city ghetto thugs, this is organized Antifa and BLM terrorist crap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"MSNBC journalist Ali Velshi claimed the Minneapolis riots were “not, generally speaking, unruly” Thursday as the building behind him was engulfed in flames."

Give this guy a job at the Baghdad Bob press agency.

(oops, see catfish beat me to it, but postin' this anyway)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Am I the only one seeing a strange irony of a visual of  some thugs celebrating the burning of high dollar sneakers?
I thought those were auto parts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I thought those were auto parts.

Could be.  My eyes aren't good as they used to be.  happy77

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Could be.  My eyes aren't good as they used to be.  happy77
What gets me is that at $100-250 for an alternator, etc. they just ruined a fortune in inventory and didn't even have the brains to loot it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
What gets me is that at $100-250 for an alternator, etc. they just ruined a fortune in inventory and didn't even have the brains to loot it.

:silly:  You realize that a BLM thug likely barely knows how to put gas in his car?