Author Topic: St. Paul mayor says arrested protesters were from out of state  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
St. Paul mayor says arrested protesters were from out of state
By Tal Axelrod - 05/30/20 12:56 PM EDT

St. Paul Mayor Melvin Carter (D) said Saturday that all of the protesters who were arrested in his city the previous night were from out of state as demonstrations in and around Minneapolis over George Floyd’s death descended into violence.

Carter said there was not a high number of arrests in St. Paul on Friday night due in part to a curfew, but suggested that out-of-staters were behind much of the agitation fueling the violence.

“Because we had a relative stillness in St. Paul, we didn’t make an enormous number of arrests, but every single person we arrested last night, I’m told, was from out of state. What we are seeing right now is a group of people who are not from here,” Carter said at a press conference.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500268-st-paul-mayor-says-arrested-protesters-were-from-out-of-state
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: St. Paul mayor says arrested protesters were from out of state
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 05:25:31 pm »
LA, Ferguson, Baltimore, and now here?  And he's shocked? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

Re: St. Paul mayor says arrested protesters were from out of state
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 06:05:36 pm »
Gee.  Ya think?   *****rollingeyes*****