Author Topic: ‘F*** Fox News!’: Protesters Chase Fox News Reporter Outside White House..must watch  (Read 465 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Hasson
Editor
May 30, 2020 2:39 AM ET

Protesters chased Fox News reporter Leland Vittert outside the White House early Saturday morning, as protests against George Floyd’s death around the country turned into violent riots.

The Daily Caller News Foundation was on the scene as protesters chased Vittert away from where he had been covering the demonstrations.

In video captured by the DCNF, some members of the crowd can be heard shouting: “bleep Fox News! bleep Fox News!” Another man shouted: “bleep that fake-ass news!”

WATCH :

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protest-white-house-fox-news-leland-vittert/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I was watching this when it first started, then Fox cut away from the scene. I knew they over-ran Vitter and I worried what happened to him...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Leftist Vitter brought his daughter with him to the riot!  He truly has shit for brains.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

It won't be long now.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
$20 on those pansy white punk boys being rank and file Antifa P--ys.

Hope they're this brave throwing and poking at the National Guard. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

$20 on those pansy white punk boys being rank and file Antifa P--ys.

Hope they're this brave throwing and poking at the National Guard.

The national guard is not going to do anything but get hit with rocks and bricks.
They will not be allowed to do anything but be a target.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The national guard is not going to do anything but get hit with rocks and bricks.

That's right...they will carry empty weapons... :thud:
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

If you beleive Trump, this time might be a tad different .
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

If you beleive Trump, this time might be a tad different .

I really hope so....

Protests are fine, done a few myself, but this burning looting crap has to stop.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Was it Daly who gave the "Shoot to kill" orders in 1968?

Offline EdinVA

I lived in Arlington during the riots in '68 and remember the national guard was being pelted with rocks and bricks so they put cages over the jeeps to protect the troops.
The rioters started throwing Molotov cocktails into the cages and the troops could  not get out.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Most of these protesters look like white millennial Bernie supporters.  They should be yelling F*** CNN and F*** MSNBC.  Those are the media outlets that collaborated with the DNC to screw their boy Bernie.  Fox News was behind them all the way.  :pop41:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:02:25 pm by massadvj »

Offline goatprairie

Was it Daly who gave the "Shoot to kill" orders in 1968?
Yes, Daley said it. But many big city mayors didn't tolerate riots in those days. And Daley was a Democrat. Death tolls of rioters in many cities was in the twenties or thirties.