Author Topic: Biden-Supporting NH State Rep Resigns After Questioning Reade Story by Theorizing About ‘Position of  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyle Olson 2 May 2020

An African refugee-turned-New Hampshire state representative and Joe Biden supporter resigned after criticizing Tara Reade and casting doubt on her sexual assault claims against the Democrat frontrunner.

Former state Rep. Richard Komi (D-Manchester) posted, then deleted, the following Friday on Twitter:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/02/biden-supporting-nh-state-rep-resigns-after-questioning-reade-story-by-theorizing-about-position-of-female-vagina/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

To be fair to state Rep. Richard Komi few of us, or perhaps none of us, is really an expert on finger banging women against their will.  It could be he knows something we don't.

Offline mountaineer

Quite possibly the weirdest tweet ever, but - given the lunacy out there - maybe not.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To be fair to state Rep. Richard Komi few of us, or perhaps none of us, is really an expert on finger banging women against their will.  It could be he knows something we don't.

We jump all over Trump for saying a rich guy can grab them by that place, yet express doubt that it's physically possible.  What a Country!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We jump all over Trump for saying a rich guy can grab them by that place, yet express doubt that it's physically possible.  What a Country!!

That was a good turn around @Cyber Liberty .  I'm impressed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That was a good turn around @Cyber Liberty .  I'm impressed.

That's why I'm paid the Big Bucks!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: