Author Topic: Lindsey Graham defends Joe Biden after Tara Reade sex assault allegation  (Read 690 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lindsey Graham defends Joe Biden after Tara Reade sex assault allegation
By Jon Levine
May 2, 2020 | 9:30am

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham offered a robust defense of former Vice President Joe Biden, telling Fox News he was skeptical of the sexual assault allegations leveled against him by a former Senate staffer.
“The Joe Biden I know, I’ve never seen anything [or] believed that he would do anything like this until you convince me otherwise,” Graham told host Sean Hannity Friday evening...

https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/lindsey-graham-defends-joe-biden-after-sex-assault-allegation/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Maybe Lindsey can smooth this one with Donald with a golfing trip.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:55:06 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Lindsey Graham defends Joe Biden after Tara Reade sex assault allegation

“The Joe Biden I know, I’ve never seen anything [or] believed that he would do anything like this until you convince me otherwise,”

Linzy...Linzy..Linzy.....

I hate to use the term barf alert, but you could build a full length feature film of a montage of his "creepy-ness" the past 30 years. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Linzy...Linzy..Linzy.....

I hate to use the term barf alert, but you could build a full length feature film of a montage of his "creepy-ness" the past 30 years.

Trumps right hand man.  I have consistently called him right.  The weasel.  The same gang of eight RINO he has always been.

Offline Axeslinger

The quote above represents the sum total of what Graham said.   Why is this objectionable?  Jesus, people, take your ax grinding blinders off and have some intellectual honesty.  He said the guy I have known wouldn’t have done that and I’ll need to see evidence...

Big F’ing deal.   I would hope every one of my coworkers (who have no idea of my private life) would say the exact same thing.

I’m not surprised that the Queen of the Trump hatred blinders posted this, but really...where the hell is the big surprise here?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
The quote above represents the sum total of what Graham said.   Why is this objectionable?  Jesus, people, take your ax grinding blinders off and have some intellectual honesty.  He said the guy I have known wouldn’t have done that and I’ll need to see evidence...

Big F’ing deal.   I would hope every one of my coworkers (who have no idea of my private life) would say the exact same thing.

I’m not surprised that the Queen of the Trump hatred blinders posted this, but really...where the hell is the big surprise here?

I am somewhat nuetral of Trump and Graham, but the photographic evidence of his escapades "IN PUBLIC", kind of counters that argument.  If his public displays are this bad, what do you think the private ones entail?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:18:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

How rich of you.  Because Biden represents the party of "me too"..   Yet even though the woman is believable suddenly Nancy Pelosi is satisfied without any hearings.....etc.  Lindsey is too.  Best judge of character.  And we all should believe that the hair sniffing,  Child touchy creepy Joe Biden wouldn't do that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I am somewhat nuetral of Trump and Graham, but the photographic evidence of his escapades "IN PUBLIC", kind of counters that argument.  If his public displays are this bad, what do you think the private ones entail?

I think that this blows the argument about character out of the water.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=touchy+creepy+joe+biden+images&FORM=HDRSC2

And although I have not payed attention to Trump campaign I am sure that he does and will use the creepy joe for re-election.  Its one of those things that wouldn't be a lie.

Oh yes, he is using it

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2020/05/disturbing-new-trump-campaign-ad-highlights-creepy-joes-double-standards-and-all-round-yuckiness.html
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:25:13 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Chosen Daughter 

Does any subject exist that cannot be turned into an anti-Trump screed?  This story is about whether Graham believes the Tara Reade accusations about Biteme.  What does Donald Trump have to do with that?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter 

Does any subject exist that cannot be turned into an anti-Trump screed?  This story is about whether Graham believes the Tara Reade accusations about Biteme.  What does Donald Trump have to do with that?

What's wrong with you?  I am actually saying I agree with Trump that joe is creepy.

Offline Axeslinger

How rich of you.  Because Biden represents the party of "me too"..   Yet even though the woman is believable suddenly Nancy Pelosi is satisfied without any hearings.....etc.  Lindsey is too.  Best judge of character.  And we all should believe that the hair sniffing,  Child touchy creepy Joe Biden wouldn't do that.
Oh my god, you are truly a case study...

Ok I’ll play along...

Please point me to where Graham has said this shouldn’t be investigated?  Here’s a hint, the friggin article that YOU posted says the opposite.  I utterly loathe people who are incapable of intellectual honesty, and darlin’, you’re right up there with @Legal American.  Truly despicable.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

@catfish1957
I don’t disagree with you at all.  BUT that’s not what this story is about. 

As I said, I would hope all of my coworkers would say the exact same thing.   So the only people that this is worthy of publication to are those who are looking to make hay against Trump and in support of Biden

Here’s the real story:   We all know how this actually went.   Some libtard reporter asked Graham what he thought of the allegations.   Graham at that point offered a nothing burger response that the media shaped into a “robust defense” of Biden.  Here’s how any Republican should respond:  I’m not a party to any of these allegations.  Let the investigation run its course.   Now I’d like for you Ms Reporterette to tell me, what is your motivation for asking me about it when you know I have no bearing in the case? Why are you not just reporting facts rather than trying to drive a wedge between members of the opposition party?”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What's wrong with you?  I am actually saying I agree with Trump that joe is creepy.

Would I get back in your good graces if I said I think Graham is creepy too?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@catfish1957

As I said, I would hope all of my coworkers would say the exact same thing.   So the only people that this is worthy of publication to are those who are looking to make hay against Trump and in support of Biden

Here’s the real story:   We all know how this actually went.   Some libtard reporter asked Graham what he thought of the allegations.   Graham at that point offered a nothing burger response that the media shaped into a “robust defense” of Biden.  Here’s how any Republican should respond:  I’m not a party to any of these allegations.  Let the investigation run its course.   Now I’d like for you Ms Reporterette to tell me, what is your motivation for asking me about it when you know I have no bearing in the case? Why are you not just reporting facts rather than trying to drive a wedge between members of the opposition party?”

It's important to note what Graham did before he was a Congressman.  He was a prosecutor, and knows to weigh his words very carefully when discussing a potential crime.  This is just another example of that principle.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

@Axeslinger

And here is a tinfoil thought for S & G's....   What if Graham, et. al are thinking that they withhold fire until Slow Joe is offically the nominee.  IMO, they may  think Trump has a better shot at beating Biden than either Hitlerly, Kwomo, Obama Beard, or what ever miscellaneous clown the dims might throw out there.

I know that may sound a tad out there, but some of these guys have to be thinking "Long Game" at this point.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 06:09:18 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Chosen Daughter

@catfish1957

FOX News  he argued with Sean Hannity.  Video here:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/graham-defends-biden-against-assault-allegations
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 06:18:25 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

He is.  And all Graham had to say is that there should be an investigation.  He didn't have to approve of Biden's moral character.  Which we know is creepy.

Offline Axeslinger

@Axeslinger

And here is a tinfoil thought for S & G's....   What if Graham, et. al are thinking that they withhold fire until Slow Joe is offically the nominee.  IMO, they may  think Trump has a better shot at beating Biden that either Hitlerly, Kwomo, Obama Beard, or what ever miscellaneous clown the dims might throw out there.

I know that may sound a tad out there, but some of these guys have to be thinking "Long Game" at this point.
@catfish1957
And again:  agree completely.   I just said yesterday on another thread that I’m a little uncomfortable that this is all reaching critical mass this far out from the election.  Most important thing is justice, not an election...but it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings if the Calendar said August when this was in the forefront.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957
And again:  agree completely.   I just said yesterday on another thread that I’m a little uncomfortable that this is all reaching critical mass this far out from the election.  Most important thing is justice, not an election...but it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings if the Calendar said August when this was in the forefront.

You nailed it.  I think the dims have purposely aired this as an internal straw man, and then gauge the public reaction as a vetting so to speak. Kind of like WJC's early Flowers and "I inhaled" scenario. 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Past the statues of limitations, save your breath gals... In my opinion, you are more likely to just be playing political games. A tool to be used to influence elections... file a police report when it happens next time.

Nobody likes a pervert, but in the same breath, nobody likes that women today are just as likely to lie as any other person out there, perhaps even more so (judging via the liberal women in political office). File the police report, take the physical exam, save the blue dress, but do it then (the quicker the better). Then and only then, nail the bastard if he has wronged ya... but otherwise shut the heck up.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just to play the Devil's Advocate, has anyone considered that Graham is defending Joe perv because it would be hoot to have him as Trump's opponent in the election? I mean Graham has to have known about Biden for decades, even a blind person would have heard the rumors since men are as big of gossips as women. All this talk about records concerning Biden, I want all the payoff records for congress and senate critters sexual misconducts the we the people paid for.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Graham just seems to be a little light in the loafers.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Is it possible Graham thinks Biden has a good chance of winning the presidency and/or Graham thinks his chances of re-election to the Senate are falling?  Is he proclaiming his admiration for Biden early to avoid the inevitable crush to kiss his presidential butt?

If Biden runs a campaign of unity, and needs to find a token Republican for a irrelevant cabinet post maybe Graham looks good for it