Author Topic: Trump sparks fight over IRS relief payments  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump sparks fight over IRS relief payments
« on: May 02, 2020, 09:53:10 pm »
Trump sparks fight over IRS relief payments
By Naomi Jagoda - 05/02/20 05:00 PM EDT

President Trump has sparked concerns about politicizing the IRS by putting his name on the coronavirus relief checks and letters sent to Americans informing them of their payments.

The moves are seen as a way for Trump to take credit for the pandemic aid that households are receiving just months before an election where his handling of the outbreak and the economic damage it has caused will play a prominent role.

While presidents regularly tout their economic policies, critics say Trump’s actions unnecessarily inject partisanship into a government agency that should be viewed as nonpartisan. And they argue his move could backfire politically.

"Americans interact with the IRS more than any other federal agency. It's critical that the agency not be perceived as partisan and working on behalf of the president's reelection campaign," Senate Finance Committee ranking member Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) said Friday in a statement to The Hill. "Putting the president's name on economic impact payment checks and his signature on direct deposit notification letters undermines that nonpartisan reputation."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/495771-trump-sparks-fight-over-irs-relief-payments
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump sparks fight over IRS relief payments
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 10:57:17 pm »
He works diligently to keep his name off Karen McDougal's and Stormy Daniel's checks and gets blasted.  He puts his name on 120 million IRS checks and gets blasted.  Poor guy can't win. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 11:06:35 pm »
He works diligently to keep his name off Karen McDougal's and Stormy Daniel's checks and gets blasted.  He puts his name on 120 million IRS checks and gets blasted.  Poor guy can't win.

Nope!  The Rats would complain if they were hung with a new rope. :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 11:34:23 pm »

He did not know the checks had his name on them. The president of USA.  Imagine complaining about that. HE DID NOT DO THAT. Why do you want a communist country?

STORMY DANIELS has to pay POTUS for lying and extorting money from him. $290,000.00 dollars.  Are you able to start posting about that?  Focus on Joe Biden, Bill Clinton, OBAMA'S,  ALL THE REAL PERVERTS.  Then Blowsey Ford.(guess why she had that name) Who lied about Brett Kavanaugh. Something that happened when Brett was 14 years old.  HE WAS NOT THERE. FORD, her deceased dad & brother, are all, were, in the Mk Ultra C.I.A. Program.  Ford was a wild, drinking teenager, and liar. We have a twitter post by her, saying someone should claim a rape by GORSOUCH. Then she did that to Brett.  It actually was a grope, that was unsuccessful, as she wore a full bathing suit under her clothes. All were drinking. BRETT WAS NOT THERE. MEDIA MADE IT SOUND LIKE A FULL RAPE!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 11:38:28 pm »
My old post. Issue's with the below? With BIDEN AND TARA READE? 
--------------------------------
LEFTS ARE ALWAYS Goofy. DOUBLE STANDARDS. You must hate congress in DC who use a madame.  You have some issues with people married more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'Brien. Bill has 19 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.
  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke, does no illegal drugs, does not drink coffee.  You want to impugn him? LBJ cheated. Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny. 

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 11:40:52 pm »

He did not know the checks had his name on them. The president of USA.  Imagine complaining about that. HE DID NOT DO THAT. Why do you want a communist country?

Your thought processes are fascinating to watch.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2020, 11:41:31 pm »

I've been taking notes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2020, 12:22:20 am »

:silly: :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy