Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106617 times)

Online DB

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1950 on: November 23, 2020, 01:40:44 am »
Well, it does if one's been "red pilled" by Q-Anon.  This pedo/satanic BS is in damned near every Q post.

The "This pedo/satanic BS is in damned near every Q post." gives me major pause... Like this could go way off the rails quickly...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1951 on: November 23, 2020, 01:46:42 am »
Thats interesting. Where did it come from?

I got it from ToS, if it's fake news, let me know.

Online DB

« Reply #1952 on: November 23, 2020, 01:50:45 am »

I've seen other quotes attributed to him that are in a similar vain. That's been the primary reason I've been talking about Powell and not Wood over the last several days. Wood may have moved to another dimension.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1953 on: November 23, 2020, 02:22:00 am »
The "This pedo/satanic BS is in damned near every Q post." gives me major pause... Like this could go way off the rails quickly...

Only if you believe a word from the commune known as "Q-Anon."  Do yourself a favor........
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1954 on: November 23, 2020, 02:27:18 am »

Yeah, that figures.  TOS (if we're talking about the same one) became a hotbed for Q-Drops.  Probably as fake as the stories of Hillary, McCain and others having been shipped to Gitmo.  Or babies are stashed in a secret cellar in a DeeCee pizza parlor.

For a detailed look under the Q hood, we have a whole category for that, "Alternate Realities."  Interesting stuff, curated by @Quix.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,145.0.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #1955 on: November 23, 2020, 05:05:42 am »
Yeah, that figures.  TOS (if we're talking about the same one) became a hotbed for Q-Drops.  Probably as fake as the stories of Hillary, McCain and others having been shipped to Gitmo.  Or babies are stashed in a secret cellar in a DeeCee pizza parlor.

For a detailed look under the Q hood, we have a whole category for that, "Alternate Realities."  Interesting stuff, curated by @Quix.

THANKS for the ping.

imho

The Q Anon thread on FR is one of the best sources for related information.

The Q team is known to be less than 10 people--only 3 of whom are civilians with the rest assumed to be military intelligence personnel.

Folks who disbelieve in the validity, patriotism, powerful helpfulness to Trump etc. are either not well informed or don't understand well the info they have.

Certainly some of the Q drops have involved disinformation.

However the vast majority of the more than 4,500 Q drops has been to red-pill, help prepare the patriotic citizens to do their own research & form their own opinions  in ways that will result in their being better helpers to red-pill the average citizen when the truth of the outrageous treason of the DIMRATS & RINOs becomes public knowledge.

I probably would do better with specific questions about Q etc. but I'm willing to give an earnest try to anything related.

Thanks for all you do on GOPBR.

BTW, I believe that when the dust settles, the most outrageous disinformation or misinformation will likely turn out to be tame compared to the true objective realities.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,145.0.html
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 05:06:58 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1956 on: November 23, 2020, 07:13:28 pm »
Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris
@Peoples_Pundit

Barnes and Baris Post-Election Special: What Are the Odds?

Video:

https://twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/1330949246216937474

2:00 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Periscope

« Reply #1957 on: November 23, 2020, 10:52:55 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1958 on: November 24, 2020, 12:12:06 am »

That is a frightening image. I heard accounts from election observers where they stood up to get closer but were menaced back away by precinct thugs, their body language and threatening gestures keeping many observers in their place.

If it looks and sounds third world, it is. Right here in the good old USA.

« Reply #1959 on: November 24, 2020, 05:58:50 pm »

« Reply #1960 on: November 24, 2020, 06:24:07 pm »
Donald J. Trump Retweeted
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

So are any mainstream media organizations doing an in-depth investigation of Dominion?

2:59 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1330964100705239040

« Reply #1961 on: November 24, 2020, 06:32:29 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

No!

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid
Nov 21

I just don’t see Americans rolling over for this election fraud. Do you?

7:50 AM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331218534890958849

« Reply #1962 on: November 24, 2020, 06:34:27 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Are you listening Republicans?

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid
Nov 20

We’ve lost confidence in the system that elects our leaders. 79 million Americans believe election was rigged, the results fraudulent. We need an in-person-only-paper ballot re-vote, especially in the States where flagrant irregularities have occurred. No accuracy, no democracy!

7:53 AM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331219312112250890

« Reply #1963 on: November 24, 2020, 06:37:02 pm »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Thank you Randy, working hard to clean up the stench of the 2020 Election Hoax!

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid
Nov 20

Never underestimate The greatest President this country has ever had. Trump is an astonishing man of the people, fighting for all of us, not Big Pharma! #AmericaFirst #KAG #TrumpPence2020 #StopTheSteaI2020

7:52 AM · Nov 24, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1331219093563781122

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1964 on: November 24, 2020, 07:41:46 pm »
https://www.distributednews.com/476677.html  GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes - source
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1965 on: November 24, 2020, 08:00:44 pm »
https://www.distributednews.com/476677.html  GA Gov. Kemp and CA Gov. Newsom bought off by communist China in covid supplies kickback and money laundering schemes - source

“The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.”

― Vladimir Ilich Lenin

Sadly, it looks like he wasn't just blowing smoke.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1966 on: November 24, 2020, 08:09:57 pm »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1967 on: November 24, 2020, 08:30:48 pm »
Debunked:

There is no evidence Soros has been arrested. The claim originated on the satire website America’s Last Line of Defense.

Fact Check:

The internet is replete with misinformation about Soros. In recent months, Check Your Fact has debunked numerous claims about him, including those that falsely allege he pays protesters and owns the voting technology firm Smartmatic.
https://checkyourfact.com/2020/07/07/fact-check-george-soros-custody-crimes-against-america-satire/
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1968 on: November 24, 2020, 08:35:26 pm »
Debunked:
https://checkyourfact.com/2020/07/07/fact-check-george-soros-custody-crimes-against-america-satire/
Well, he might not send out the checks, but organizations he funds have provided a lot of resources, if not direct payments to protestors. It's easy to weasel word out of that one.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1969 on: November 24, 2020, 08:45:22 pm »
Well, he might not send out the checks, but organizations he funds have provided a lot of resources, if not direct payments to protestors. It's easy to weasel word out of that one.

True.  It's gotten to where I don't believe any stories with the name "Soros" in it.
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1970 on: November 24, 2020, 09:01:04 pm »
True.  It's gotten to where I don't believe any stories with the name "Soros" in it.
It has reached the point where if "factcheckers" say it isn't true, it deserves another look--or at least to be posted here and picked apart or vetted.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1971 on: November 24, 2020, 09:04:41 pm »

Everytime I see I new entry on the obituary thread, you know who I am rooting for.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1972 on: November 24, 2020, 09:11:12 pm »
Can someone with Parler track this down and see if there is a story there?

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.