Author Topic: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media  (Read 106574 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Election 2020: Twitter and Social Media
« Reply #1925 on: November 20, 2020, 04:07:14 pm »
Good stuff  pointing-down

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Democrats are employing some excellent brainwashing technique to defend the election as fair. Here are some of their tricks.

1. "Refuses to concede" is making you think past the sale that Trump's legal challenges will fail. This is their main persuasion trick.

2. "Audit" is being used to make a simple recount of (alleged) fraudulent ballots seem as if that could potentially find all types of fraud, which a recount is not designed to do. When none is found (because they are not looking), they will declare it proof there was no fraud.

3. "No evidence" is being used to reframe "plenty of evidence but not yet proven in court."

4. "No WIDESPREAD fraud" is the defense against the allegation of TARGETED fraud in specific swing state cities. This is misdirection aimed at low-information voters, which is most of the public.

5. Massive fraud would be "obvious" if it happened, so therefore it didn't happen. This ignores the entire nature of the allegation -- that it is totally obvious to about half of the country. No one believes Biden got far more votes than Obama.

6. Trump lawsuits are being tossed out of court. The fake news does not tell you the strongest evidence of fraud has not yet been presented to the courts. The first lawsuits were probably just to keep the fraud argument alive while lawyers dug for the good stuff.

7. Character assassination by bad analogy. The fake news is labelling Trump's legal challenges to the election as McCarthyism, racism, and the work of a dictator staging a coup. All of that is fear-persuasion based on bad analogies.

8. Experts and trusted media say no fraud has been detected. What they leave out is that they were not looking for it, and in some cases the people responsible for preventing election fraud are just saying they did a terrific job. This is misdirection.

9:30 AM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1329794369453400064

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:08:03 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1926 on: November 20, 2020, 04:40:24 pm »
Good stuff  pointing-down

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

Democrats are employing some excellent brainwashing technique to defend the election as fair. Here are some of their tricks.

1. "Refuses to concede" is making you think past the sale that Trump's legal challenges will fail. This is their main persuasion trick.

2. "Audit" is being used to make a simple recount of (alleged) fraudulent ballots seem as if that could potentially find all types of fraud, which a recount is not designed to do. When none is found (because they are not looking), they will declare it proof there was no fraud.

3. "No evidence" is being used to reframe "plenty of evidence but not yet proven in court."

4. "No WIDESPREAD fraud" is the defense against the allegation of TARGETED fraud in specific swing state cities. This is misdirection aimed at low-information voters, which is most of the public.

5. Massive fraud would be "obvious" if it happened, so therefore it didn't happen. This ignores the entire nature of the allegation -- that it is totally obvious to about half of the country. No one believes Biden got far more votes than Obama.

6. Trump lawsuits are being tossed out of court. The fake news does not tell you the strongest evidence of fraud has not yet been presented to the courts. The first lawsuits were probably just to keep the fraud argument alive while lawyers dug for the good stuff.

7. Character assassination by bad analogy. The fake news is labelling Trump's legal challenges to the election as McCarthyism, racism, and the work of a dictator staging a coup. All of that is fear-persuasion based on bad analogies.

8. Experts and trusted media say no fraud has been detected. What they leave out is that they were not looking for it, and in some cases the people responsible for preventing election fraud are just saying they did a terrific job. This is misdirection.

9:30 AM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1329794369453400064

:bingo:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1927 on: November 20, 2020, 05:32:17 pm »

an0nym0us patri0t
@anonpatriotq

Sidney Powell just now on Glenn Beck:

Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and "I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS."

Translation: We have it all.

11:16 AM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq/status/1329820916373725187

@Bigun    :crossed:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 05:47:05 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1928 on: November 20, 2020, 05:42:17 pm »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1929 on: November 20, 2020, 05:42:45 pm »

@Bigun    :crossed:

Thanks, @Right_in_Virginia I've heard that as well and pray that it's true.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1930 on: November 20, 2020, 08:08:17 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1931 on: November 20, 2020, 08:17:16 pm »
Here is Powell saying it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329835399695446018

Larry O’Connor will be interviewing Sidney Powell in 1/2 hour. If you’ve never listened to a Larry O’Connor interview, check him out on WMAL Washington, DC. He conducts a conversation, not simply question and answer. Very probing style and probably the best interviewer in the business. This should be great.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1932 on: November 20, 2020, 08:19:06 pm »
Here is Powell saying it:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1329835399695446018

Very interesting development. Still you have:

(1) Complict MSM who will rebuke with the fervor of a rabid dog.
(2) Big Tech supressing and then killing any and all kind credibility around the issue
(3) Swamp/dimocrat infiltration that will rebuke any credibility of this well to after inaugaration day.  Especially after the evidence is destroyed.
(4) Trying to enumerate exact impact tainted Scytl/Dominion servers on election numbers, and whether they were substantial enough to flip enough states.

Color me jaded, but the fix is in on so many levels, it is irrreversible.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:21:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #1933 on: November 20, 2020, 08:25:49 pm »
Very interesting development. Still you have:

(1) Complict MSM who will rebuke with the fervor of a rabid dog.
(2) Big Tech supressing and then killing any and all kind credibility around the issue
(3) Swamp/dimocrat infiltration that will rebuke any credibility of this well to after inaugaration day.  Especially after the evidence is destroyed.
(4) Trying to enumerate exact impact tainted Scytl/Dominion servers on election numbers, and whether they were substantial enough to flip enough states.  .  .  .

and
(5) GOP politicians and party officials doing absolutely nothing to help.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #1934 on: November 20, 2020, 08:32:01 pm »
Sidney Powell’s exclusive interview on the Larry O’Connor Show in 5 minutes...

« Reply #1935 on: November 20, 2020, 09:53:15 pm »
 :pondering:

Supreme Court Reveals New Circuit Assignments for Justices
Msn News, Nov 20, 2020, Law & Crime

The justices on the U.S. Supreme Court have received their circuit assignments. The most notable of these, perhaps, is that the newest Justice Amy Coney Barrett will handle applications submitted in the Seventh Circuit, where she was a circuit judge for three years.

Here’s what the Supreme Court’s Friday order said on the assignment front:

For the District of Columbia Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice,

For the First Circuit, Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice,

For the Second Circuit, Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice,

For the Third Circuit, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice,..........3rd..PA..............************

For the Fourth Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice,

For the Fifth Circuit, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice,

For the Sixth Circuit, Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice,...................6th...MI...............***************

For the Seventh Circuit, Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice,..................7th...WI................*******************

For the Eighth Circuit, Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice,

For the Ninth Circuit, Elena Kagan, Associate Justice,

For the Tenth Circuit, Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice,

For the Eleventh Circuit, Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice,............11th.....GA..............**************

For the Federal Circuit, John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/supreme-court-reveals-new-circuit-assignments-for-justices/ar-BB1bd0NM?fbclid=IwAR188OOK85tjT3TZ6QqvfHNphxxKSkaY1AYLSz2glYL7h-K8UqrWCTYNpG8+%22+target%3d%22_blank%22%3eRead+the+Article

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1936 on: November 20, 2020, 10:32:12 pm »
EXCELLENT!!!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1937 on: November 20, 2020, 11:34:35 pm »
EXCELLENT!!!

AZ and NV are under Kagan the Stupid.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #1938 on: November 21, 2020, 02:34:36 am »
Ryan Fournier Retweeted
Boris Epshteyn
@BorisEP

Does ANYONE really believe THIS guy got more legal votes than @realDonaldTrump???

COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES!

Video:

https://twitter.com/BorisEP/status/1329887821151301638

3:42 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #1939 on: November 21, 2020, 03:28:24 am »
Some of the comments interwoven with the usual Orange Man Bad are funny.   88devil

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1329879694972477440

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1940 on: November 21, 2020, 03:30:24 am »
Perhaps a few of Kommie Harris' supporters are starting to see her for the fraud she is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1941 on: November 21, 2020, 03:42:35 am »
Perhaps a few of Kommie Harris' supporters are starting to see her for the fraud she is.

Is this one of those I can't bare it things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1942 on: November 21, 2020, 03:44:18 am »

I suppose the more people that know they're a couple of grifters, the better.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 03:59:23 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #1943 on: November 21, 2020, 08:50:37 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

The most delicious part of the Trump team's claims of a rigged election is that they are using the Laundry List Persuasion trick that Dems used against Trump for four years. And it seems to be working, at least for half of the country, which is all it has to do.

8:40 AM · Nov 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1330143977601986561

« Reply #1944 on: November 22, 2020, 10:58:51 pm »
thebradfordfileâ„¢
@thebradfordfile

The media spent four years on a pee tape hoax, but is outraged by a few weeks looking into potential election fraud.

Weird.

1:42 PM · Nov 22, 2020·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/thebradfordfile/status/1330582519213920256

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1945 on: November 23, 2020, 12:24:48 am »
Attorney Lin Wood: "I do say it and I believe it, every lie will be revealed. This country’s going to be shocked when the find the truth about who’s been occupying the Oval Office for some periods of years. They’re going to be shocked at the level of pedoph*lia. They are going to be shocked at what I believe is going to be a revelation in terms of people who are engaged in satanic worship."

:facepalm2:

Online DB

« Reply #1946 on: November 23, 2020, 01:03:17 am »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1947 on: November 23, 2020, 01:16:33 am »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1948 on: November 23, 2020, 01:19:47 am »
an0nym0us patri0t
@anonpatriotq

Sidney Powell just now on Glenn Beck:

Servers from ScytI in Germany were in fact confiscated and "I AM HEARING THAT IS WAS OUR FORCES THAT GOT THE SERVERS."

Translation: We have it all.

11:16 AM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/anonpatriotq/status/1329820916373725187@Bigun    :crossed:
My only concern here is what does this have to do with the illegal dumping of votes in various states that went to Biden?

What if the Dems were clever enough to plant this server and place on it evidence that a small amount of vote changes, extremely minor as compared to the ones Biden had,  occurred in favor of Trump?

This would be the smoking gun the Dems have feverishly focused on that would 'prove' DT had foreign meddling.  It would tremendously divert the attention away from the large vote shifting which occurred for Biden as only this would be in the news.

Doesn't it seem funny this happened when it did and under the circumstances it did?  What possible rationale caused a foreign server to run our vote tallies?

I look with skepticism here as it is too convenient for us to latch on without knowing exactly what was on it.

It might also be why Sidney was unsure whether the good guys or bad guys had it.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420686.msg2331532.html#msg2331532
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1949 on: November 23, 2020, 01:32:20 am »
Yah, that gives me pause too...

Well, it does if one's been "red pilled" by Q-Anon.  This pedo/satanic BS is in damned near every Q post.
I will NOT comply.