Author Topic: “KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program  (Read 476 times)

Offline DB

“KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program
« on: November 22, 2020, 09:17:52 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: “KRAKEN” is a CIA Hacking Program
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 09:27:03 pm »
Whoa...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:58:13 pm »
 :shrug:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 10:17:49 pm »
Sidney Powell Retweeted
Praying Medic
@prayingmedic

I may be wrong, but I suspect that when Sidney Powell says she's going to "release the Kraken," she's referring to an avalanche of first-hand, eyewitness testimony from hundreds of patriots around the country--evidence that cannot be disputed by anyone.

11:08 PM · Nov 20, 2020·Twitter for Android

https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1330000067256750083

Offline DB

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2020, 10:36:11 pm »
"We Got It! – Newsmax Reporter Emerald Robinson: National Security Source Confirms “A Piece of Hardware Has Been Secured” in Germany"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/got-newsmax-reporter-emerald-robinson-national-security-source-confirms-piece-hardware-secured-germany/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2020, 11:16:40 pm »
"We Got It! – Newsmax Reporter Emerald Robinson: National Security Source Confirms “A Piece of Hardware Has Been Secured” in Germany"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/got-newsmax-reporter-emerald-robinson-national-security-source-confirms-piece-hardware-secured-germany/
My only concern here is what does this have to do with the illegal dumping of votes in various states that went to Biden?

What if the Dems were clever enough to plant this server and place on it evidence that a small amount of vote changes, extremely minor as compared to the ones Biden had,  occurred in favor of Trump?

This would be the smoking gun the Dems have feverishly focused on that would 'prove' DT had foreign meddling.  It would tremendously divert the attention away from the large vote shifting which occurred for Biden as only this would be in the news.

Doesn't it seem funny this happened when it did and under the circumstances it did?  What possible rationale caused a foreign server to run our vote tallies?

I look with skepticism here as it is too convenient for us to latch on without knowing exactly what was on it.

It might also be why Sidney was unsure whether the good guys or bad guys had it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 11:17:35 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2020, 08:29:00 am »
My only concern here is what does this have to do with the illegal dumping of votes in various states that went to Biden?

What if the Dems were clever enough to plant this server and place on it evidence that a small amount of vote changes, extremely minor as compared to the ones Biden had,  occurred in favor of Trump?

This would be the smoking gun the Dems have feverishly focused on that would 'prove' DT had foreign meddling.  It would tremendously divert the attention away from the large vote shifting which occurred for Biden as only this would be in the news.

Doesn't it seem funny this happened when it did and under the circumstances it did?  What possible rationale caused a foreign server to run our vote tallies?

I look with skepticism here as it is too convenient for us to latch on without knowing exactly what was on it.

It might also be why Sidney was unsure whether the good guys or bad guys had it.
More likely this has to do with weighting votes, reducing votes for one candidate to a fractional value and increasing votes for the other by the remainder of the vote count. In that sense, or in proportions, the vote can be manipulated. (Like making each Trump vote count as .75 votes and each Biden vote count as 1.25. For every vote pair, the total would be two. even though the trump vote did not count as a whole vote. count 100 votes for each candidate and trump would get 75 votes, and Biden 125.
Another setup in the machine involves just setting percentages, and the number of votes would be determined by the total cast times the percentage. No matter how many votes are cast, the fixed percentages keep the margin in favor of the selected candidate. Either of these methods could generate fractional votes, as seen on the tallies.

Evidence of either method of tampering should be seen in the server data, as well as who input what to make those changes come about, and communications between parties to the fraud.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2020, 02:59:00 pm »
More likely this has to do with weighting votes, reducing votes for one candidate to a fractional value and increasing votes for the other by the remainder of the vote count. In that sense, or in proportions, the vote can be manipulated. (Like making each Trump vote count as .75 votes and each Biden vote count as 1.25. For every vote pair, the total would be two. even though the trump vote did not count as a whole vote. count 100 votes for each candidate and trump would get 75 votes, and Biden 125.
Another setup in the machine involves just setting percentages, and the number of votes would be determined by the total cast times the percentage. No matter how many votes are cast, the fixed percentages keep the margin in favor of the selected candidate. Either of these methods could generate fractional votes, as seen on the tallies.

Evidence of either method of tampering should be seen in the server data, as well as who input what to make those changes come about, and communications between parties to the fraud.
You miss my main point which is we do not know what is on the machines and is it possible the Dems were clever enough to plant this device in order that it be found and contain incriminating evidence on Trump that he was assisted by foreign entities?

Nothing is beyond the imagination of evil.

@Smokin Joe
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2020, 03:46:12 pm »

And, if I may be so bold as to add, the only reason Sidney Powell would know about it is that one of her very prominent clients had the info and passed it on to her.  @Smokin Joe  @IsailedawayfromFR
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien