Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159038 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2775 on: June 29, 2020, 12:03:32 am »
Thank you. happy77
You're welcome!  :patriot: (Been there, too, decided to do something about it.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2776 on: June 29, 2020, 12:44:33 am »

Not at all what I was saying -- of course people are not going to willingly give up their weapons -- but I do forsee  unlawful and unannounced confiscation and incarceration; especially with the assistance of the UN military.

NOT going to happen. It would set off a full-scale rebellion.

I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning to realize that BLM/Antifa are no threat,

They aren't. The only reason they even exist is because the media keeps pumping them up. I guarantee you a full scale rebellion by those fools wouldn't last two days before they all heard there mama's calling,and had to go hide in public housing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2777 on: June 29, 2020, 12:49:52 am »

And all that not having a damn thing to do with insurrection... Wasn't a military thought in my mind.

@roamer_1

Yes,and that is what makes you an exception.

I am also an exception in certain ways. Anytime I want to bust some primers,all I have to do is step out in my yard and cut loose. Don't have a neighbor withing a mile,and surrounded by woods. Plus all the cops know me,and if some nature lover or other freak hears all the  30 cal semi fire,shotgun fire,or handgun fire and panics and calls the cops,they will just laugh and tell him to not worry about it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2778 on: June 29, 2020, 12:54:20 am »
@roamer_1 

@sneakypete logic tells me that the purpose of burying/hiding weapons is that the gov't would seize what they can find and you'd still have some weapons that are hidden giving you the ability to defend yourself down the road.

I agree that it would seem that way at first,but the cold hard facts are IF you ever had any intention to defend yourself or stand up to the government,you would have guns and ammo at home,and by the time they drag you out of the smoking house by your heels,you will no longer have any use for those buried guns.

Better to just sell them cheap to somebody you think will use them than to leave them to rust away underground.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2779 on: June 29, 2020, 01:04:21 am »
In the plains states, if you need your AR, you should have been watching while they were still out there in bolt-action range. Almost all roads have places you can see for a couple miles.

@Smokin Joe

True dat. It amuses the hell out of me to hear people say there will be mass gun confiscations outside of the big cities anywhere but in the northeast and the left coast.

You can bet your bippy the local sheriffs dept isn't going to go on any gun seizure campaign in rural areas. They not only know better,THEY are a part of the crowd that will never give up their guns.

Imagine for a minute,a crowd of BLM holligans stalking down a dirt road in some rural area,waving banners and screaming about about racial justice and doling out revenge.

I'm betting that starts to get worn out pretty quickly when the rubes start taking head shots at about 100 yards,and the "bloods" have nowhere to point their pistols,that only seem to shoot when held sideways.

The whole damn crowd will be beating feet to run back to the ghetto to hide. People do NOT join gangs because they are brave. They join gangs because they are cowards,and even brave,experienced soldiers have problems advancing against rifle fire from dug in positions across open fields.

It's easy to be tough when you are the only one with a gun.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2780 on: June 29, 2020, 01:33:23 am »
@Smokin Joe

True dat. It amuses the hell out of me to hear people say there will be mass gun confiscations outside of the big cities anywhere but in the northeast and the left coast.

You can bet your bippy the local sheriffs dept isn't going to go on any gun seizure campaign in rural areas. They not only know better,THEY are a part of the crowd that will never give up their guns.

Imagine for a minute,a crowd of BLM holligans stalking down a dirt road in some rural area,waving banners and screaming about about racial justice and doling out revenge.

I'm betting that starts to get worn out pretty quickly when the rubes start taking head shots at about 100 yards,and the "bloods" have nowhere to point their pistols,that only seem to shoot when held sideways.

The whole damn crowd will be beating feet to run back to the ghetto to hide. People do NOT join gangs because they are brave. They join gangs because they are cowards,and even brave,experienced soldiers have problems advancing against rifle fire from dug in positions across open fields.

ONE hundred yards? Why let them get to the mailbox? If you can't hit a dinner plate at 300,  **nononono*.

Remember Sergeant York? How to deal with a flock of turkeys?

And Mrs. Joe is just a hair better rifle shot than I am.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2781 on: June 29, 2020, 01:36:11 am »
@Smokin Joe

@sneakypete
I think the lefty's have blown it....

The BLM/Antifa riots, calls of defunding police has made even the centrists uneasy and unwilling to go along with gun bans.  Places like NYC may pull it off but not at the state levels.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2782 on: June 29, 2020, 01:37:17 am »
@sneakypete

The BLM/Antifa riots, calls of defunding police has made even the centrists uneasy and unwilling to go along with gun bans.  Places like NYC may pull it off but not at the state levels.
Not for long, anyway. That third rail of American Politics is fully charged about now.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2783 on: June 29, 2020, 01:59:17 am »
Not for long, anyway. That third rail of American Politics is fully charged about now.

And most of them don't talk about it on the very public interwebs.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2784 on: June 29, 2020, 02:06:29 am »
And most of them don't talk about it on the very public interwebs.
People are afraid of being accused of making threats or hate crimes. That could cost them their jobs.

Kipling put it well enough:

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud
When the Saxon began to hate.

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
From The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon

Only by no means will that wrath be confined to Saxons, rather partaken by all who are tired of this communist cultural tantrum.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2785 on: June 29, 2020, 03:03:46 am »
ONE hundred yards? Why let them get to the mailbox? If you can't hit a dinner plate at 300,  **nononono*.

@Smokin Joe

Because if they are going to make me do this sort of thing against my will,I want to be able to have a little bit of fun with it. Why NOT let them get close enough to hear them scream in panic and see the expressions on their faces when they begin to realize just how badly they screwed up?

Besides,you are going to want to go out scavenging the bodies for food,money,weapons,etc,etc,etc once the dust settles,so why walk so far?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2786 on: June 29, 2020, 03:14:58 am »
@sneakypete

@EdinVA

I do believe you are right. I have never been accused of being shy,and I have been vocal in public about my opinion of Slow Joe,The DNC,and every SOB that votes Dim in public,and even stated the Dims are in bed with the Chinese are are behind this because they know they can't win an election with Slow Joe if he has to hit the campaign trail,and even my suspicion that the DNC wants to cancel the elections so they can steal the country.

EVERY black man I have said this to has vehemently agreed with me except for one today,and he just smiled and laughed.

They have also gone too far with this virus and mask crap. I sat in a Hardees today and saw customer after customer leave mad because they didn't have masks on and were told to leave. As they stormed out the door,I gleefully shouting "You can thank the Dims for this!". I may have even repeated it a time or two for the ones pretending to not hear.

One hot young female maybe  years old that looked to MAYBE be part Her-Panic or Black joined in by shouting "It's the Jews! The Jews are behind it all!"

I don't shock easy,but I gotta admit that one had me speechless for a few minutes before I explained to her that SOME Jews were no doubt involved in it,but the focal point is it is the LEFT doing this to stay in power.

I am not kidding either. I  have done this a BUNCH of times in public places,and have yet to have anyone try to get nose to nose with me. Like I said about,everybody but one man that I mentioned this to agreed with me,and you could tell from the sound of their voice and the looks on their faces that they were steamed about it,too.

I figure give this two more weeks,and the geezers are going to be marching in protest in the streets.

The Dims just went too far too fast.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2787 on: June 29, 2020, 11:08:45 am »
@EdinVA

I do believe you are right. I have never been accused of being shy,and I have been vocal in public about my opinion of Slow Joe,The DNC,and every SOB that votes Dim in public,and even stated the Dims are in bed with the Chinese are are behind this because they know they can't win an election with Slow Joe if he has to hit the campaign trail,and even my suspicion that the DNC wants to cancel the elections so they can steal the country.

EVERY black man I have said this to has vehemently agreed with me except for one today,and he just smiled and laughed.

They have also gone too far with this virus and mask crap. I sat in a Hardees today and saw customer after customer leave mad because they didn't have masks on and were told to leave. As they stormed out the door,I gleefully shouting "You can thank the Dims for this!". I may have even repeated it a time or two for the ones pretending to not hear.

One hot young female maybe  years old that looked to MAYBE be part Her-Panic or Black joined in by shouting "It's the Jews! The Jews are behind it all!"

I don't shock easy,but I gotta admit that one had me speechless for a few minutes before I explained to her that SOME Jews were no doubt involved in it,but the focal point is it is the LEFT doing this to stay in power.

I am not kidding either. I  have done this a BUNCH of times in public places,and have yet to have anyone try to get nose to nose with me. Like I said about,everybody but one man that I mentioned this to agreed with me,and you could tell from the sound of their voice and the looks on their faces that they were steamed about it,too.

I figure give this two more weeks,and the geezers are going to be marching in protest in the streets.

The Dims just went too far too fast.
@sneakypete
November is going to be interesting...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2788 on: June 29, 2020, 04:37:54 pm »
@sneakypete
November is going to be interesting...

@EdinVA

Regardless of WHICH way it goes.

I am not worried because I am pure of heart,and my FN-FAL and my 45ACP Combat Commander are at my side,and comfort me.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2789 on: June 29, 2020, 06:00:19 pm »
@EdinVA

Regardless of WHICH way it goes.

I am not worried because I am pure of heart,and my FN-FAL and my 45ACP Combat Commander are at my side,and comfort me.
@sneakypete
 :yowsa:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2790 on: June 29, 2020, 11:08:12 pm »
06-29-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  11.863 ↑   1.706 ↓
United States    8.514 ↑   2.412 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, AZ, and GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +18

Things are looking up.  The younger population continues to build up immunity while mortality rates continue to plummet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2791 on: June 29, 2020, 11:28:05 pm »
06-29-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  11.863 ↑   1.706 ↓
United States    8.514 ↑   2.412 ↑

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, AZ, and GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +18

Things are looking up.  The younger population continues to build up immunity while mortality rates continue to plummet.

??? Those figures of reported new deaths is extremely low -- FL reported 28 new deaths today.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/06/29/mondays-coronavirus-updates-5266-new-cases-reported-in-florida-28-additional-deaths/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2792 on: June 30, 2020, 12:21:31 am »

??? Those figures of reported new deaths is extremely low -- FL reported 28 new deaths today.

https://www.winknews.com/2020/06/29/mondays-coronavirus-updates-5266-new-cases-reported-in-florida-28-additional-deaths/

From midnight GMT 6/28 to midnight 6/29, there were 285 deaths.
From midnight GMT 6/21 to midnight 6/22, there were 267 deaths.

So comparing yesterday to the previous Sunday, there were 18 more deaths.  (See: +18 in my post)

The Sunday before that (6/14), there were 331 deaths.
On Sunday June 7, there were 373.  Overall, deaths are trending downward.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2793 on: June 30, 2020, 10:48:14 pm »
Book cooking continues.  When I posted numbers yesterday (shortly after midnight GMT, 6/30), the WorldofMeters website listed US deaths at the close of 6/28 at 128,437.  Sometime in the last 24 hours, over 500 deaths have been added.  That same figure now shows 128,992. 

Any deaths reported after the close of midnight are recorded on the following day.  Yet someone went back two days and padded the number.  They still show only +285 deaths occurring on 6/28.  But the difference in the totals between the two days comes to +840.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2794 on: June 30, 2020, 11:22:14 pm »
Book cooking continues.  When I posted numbers yesterday (shortly after midnight GMT, 6/30), the WorldofMeters website listed US deaths at the close of 6/28 at 128,437.  Sometime in the last 24 hours, over 500 deaths have been added.  That same figure now shows 128,992. 

Any deaths reported after the close of midnight are recorded on the following day.  Yet someone went back two days and padded the number.  They still show only +285 deaths occurring on 6/28.  But the difference in the totals between the two days comes to +840.

Have you ever thought of taking up a hobby?  happy77

888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #2795 on: July 01, 2020, 12:19:32 am »

Not sure where you are at, but I notice the media are blaming all the surge in new cases on bars and beaches, not on protests. (Maybe that's because the protesters were wearing masks).

What we should identify is which counties had large protests and whether the numbers there have shown an increase.

I must note the absence of an increase does not preclude exchange of pathogens at protests and the protesters driving home (elsewhere, since so many seem to have been imported) to get sick and spread the virus, but one would expect some rise in the local cases as well.
I must further note the possibility (however remote) that these protest events were intended to spread the virus, considering the Communist ties for the primary organizations involved. If they will cripple local economies, they'd cripple the National one.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2796 on: July 01, 2020, 01:22:53 am »
06-30-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  11.931 ↑   1.711 ↓
United States    8.636 ↑   2.401 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, AZ, and GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +558*

* (Without the extra 555 deaths that appeared out of thin air, the daily tally is only 3 higher than reported last Monday)

Total US deaths reported (at 0 GMT 6/30) - 129,358
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:33:04 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2797 on: July 01, 2020, 01:25:22 am »

* (Without the extra 555 deaths that appeared out of thin air, the daily tally is only 3 higher than reported last Monday)

Those 555 "deaths" are just new democratic voters.... nothing to see here..

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2798 on: July 01, 2020, 01:29:02 am »

Global (excluding China & US)  11.992 ↑   1.700 ↓
United States    8.636 ↑   2.401 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in CA, TX, FL, AZ, and GA.

IMO, you are doing a great job of keeping us informed.

I gotta ask this. Not out of morbid curiosity. Just curiosity.

Does anyone out there personally know someone who has died of covid? I don't.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2799 on: July 01, 2020, 01:37:13 am »
07-01-2020 | 0:00 GMT

Global (excluding China & US)  12.073 ↑   1.700 ↓
United States    8.787 ↑   2.386 ↓

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, AZ, and GA.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  -99

Total US deaths reported (at 0 GMT 7/01) - 130,122 (+764)

Mortality rate continues to fall while immunity increases.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-