Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159035 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2725 on: June 26, 2020, 11:30:38 pm »
"Mask on your face, or blood on your hands." As I posted in the propaganda thread.

Yes, you did.  That inspired my post.   :shrug:

I think hyperbole doesn't help anybody.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2726 on: June 26, 2020, 11:32:12 pm »
Yes, you did.  That inspired my post.   :shrug:

I think hyperbole doesn't help anybody.

@Cyber Liberty

I disagree. No Dim would ever get elected without it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2727 on: June 26, 2020, 11:32:44 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I disagree. No Dim would ever get elected without it.

I meant "decent folk."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2728 on: June 26, 2020, 11:35:06 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

True dat! WEEZA ALL GONNA DIE! (sooner or later)

The latest insanity I have heard of that no one in the media seems to see is the Governor of NC has now stated it will be ILLEGAL to not wear a mask indoors OR outdoors,effective at  5 PM today.

Police are authorized to make arrests for those caught not wearing a mask,with exceptions for joggers and people with medical reasons such as COPD. I am assuming of course that if you have COPD or some other respiratory problem you will have to carry a noterized note from your doctor to avoid arrest.

I need somebody to puzzle me this. How in HELL are you supposed to be able to eat and drink in a restaurant or bar if you are wearing a freaking mask? I asked this of one Dim woman I know who had said she thought it was a good idea,and she smiled and informed ignurt old me,"You take the mask off to eat or drink,silly!" 

She got mad and stormed off after I asked her,"If that is acceptable,then WTF were you wearing the bleeping mask to start with?"

And people like her are allowed to vote,and they vote dim and vote often.
I can't tell you how many I have seen, of those with masks on, who wear them a a chin wrap or have their noses hanging out the top. I just don't bother.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2729 on: June 26, 2020, 11:41:03 pm »
Two days ago, total US deaths were reported to be 124,281.  But now that number is being reported at 126,131.  Almost 2,000 deaths mysteriously added after the fact.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2730 on: June 26, 2020, 11:43:45 pm »
Two days ago, total US deaths were reported to be 124,281.  But now that number is being reported at 126,131.  Almost 2,000 deaths mysteriously added after the fact.

That's a lot of car crashes.  Do you thing Bubba Wallace's NASCAR crash figures in?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2731 on: June 26, 2020, 11:49:55 pm »
06-26-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  11.539 ↑   1.713 ↓
United States    8.300 ↓   2.380 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +1752, (which is more people than actually died)

US 14-day Recovery Deficit - 910,628
Recovery Rate after 14 days - 53.6 %

Largest case rises occurred in TX, CA, FL, AZ, and GA.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2732 on: June 26, 2020, 11:51:13 pm »
That's a lot of car crashes.  Do you thing Bubba Wallace's NASCAR crash figures in?

In other news, Big Brother has increased the monthly chocolate ration to 20 g.

(He who controls the past controls the future)

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2733 on: June 26, 2020, 11:51:33 pm »
I can't tell you how many I have seen, of those with masks on, who wear them a a chin wrap or have their noses hanging out the top. I just don't bother.

Yeah... Other than the Costco, where I have to go this time... They're fine with a bandana, but you must wear something. Been holding out because it rubs me wrong. But by now I will have to spend six or seven hundred just to get even. Ad that would be 25% more elsewhere.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2734 on: June 26, 2020, 11:53:37 pm »

TN or Nashville added 800 or so 'maybes' all at once in the last few days...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2735 on: June 26, 2020, 11:55:36 pm »
In other news, Big Brother has increased the monthly chocolate ration to 20 g.

(He who controls the past controls the future)

Yeah, and even Winston said the Victory Chocolate was for shit.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2736 on: June 26, 2020, 11:58:02 pm »
TN or Nashville added 800 or so 'maybes' all at once in the last few days...

Total Tennessee deaths = 577

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2737 on: June 27, 2020, 12:30:52 am »
Maybe they're just adding in the stiffs from all the peaceful protests...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2738 on: June 27, 2020, 12:33:35 am »
Total Tennessee deaths = 577

Dunno... Was just talking with my bro about it and he is mad as a wet hen.

I will try to remember to go back through my txts and find it...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2739 on: June 27, 2020, 01:47:28 pm »
HOW MANY COVID DEATHS ARE THERE, REALLY?

Don't miss this little gem in the article:

It means that if, technically, even if you died of a clear alternate cause but you had COVID at the same time it’s still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone that’s listed as a COVID death doesn’t mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of death.

The CDC has a huge institutional interest in maximizing the COVID problem, but it admits that the fatality numbers are misleading:

The Centers for Disease Control admits as much in its June 24 update of the data:

“For 7% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.”

You read that right: not 97%, 7%.

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.5 additional conditions or causes per death.”

Why is this important? Because in all likelihood, the actual Wuhan fatality rate is not much different from a relatively virulent seasonal flu. Every year, the seasonal flu bug kills tens of thousands of Americans. Just two years ago, the CDC says it killed 62,000–and that was without a Medicare spiff or other pressures to build up the numbers. The reality is, I think, that in response to the COVID-19 epidemic, we devastated our economy–which means that we devastated tens or hundreds of millions of lives–needlessly.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2740 on: June 27, 2020, 01:51:08 pm »

The CDC has a huge institutional interest in maximizing the COVID problem, but it admits that the fatality numbers are misleading:

The Centers for Disease Control admits as much in its June 24 update of the data:

“For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.5 additional conditions or causes per death.”

Why is this important? Because in all likelihood, the actual Wuhan fatality rate is not much different from a relatively virulent seasonal flu. Every year, the seasonal flu bug kills tens of thousands of Americans. Just two years ago, the CDC says it killed 62,000–and that was without a Medicare spiff or other pressures to build up the numbers. The reality is, I think, that in response to the COVID-19 epidemic, we devastated our economy–which means that we devastated tens or hundreds of millions of lives–needlessly.

I am seeing and hearing more and more evidence that the true mortality rate of C-19 is likely around 1%.   Maybe just only about double seasonal flu. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2741 on: June 27, 2020, 02:02:16 pm »

So, once again, the American people have been lied to.... shocked...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2742 on: June 27, 2020, 02:03:14 pm »
I am seeing and hearing more and more evidence that the true mortality rate of C-19 is likely around 1%.   Maybe just only about double seasonal flu.

I find it VERY telling that the media narrative has now seamlessly moved from deaths to cases.  And the sheep are still falling right in line.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2743 on: June 27, 2020, 03:09:08 pm »

@Bigun

No true. The SOLE reason for all the panic is the DNC needed to keep Biden off the campaign trail in order to have any hope at all of a Dim win in 2020. IMNSHO,even the Dims don't want him,and he is just the least scary candidate they had to push forward. I still believe they are going to demand and get mail in ballots so they can steal the election,or have the election postponed and demand Congress take over control of the government because Trumps time will have expired. When/if that happens,they will just name Hillary as our new President,and America will never again have an open election.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2744 on: June 27, 2020, 04:19:48 pm »
I find it VERY telling that the media narrative has now seamlessly moved from deaths to cases.  And the sheep are still falling right in line.

A distinction should be made between SARS-2 and Covid-19.  The two are not the same.  SARS-2 is the virus.  Covid-19 is a medical condition caused by the virus.  It is similar to the distinction between HIV and AIDS.  Just because someone tests positive for SARS-2, it does not mean that they will experience Covid-19.  They may remain asymptomatic.  Yet they are still counted as a 'Covid-19 case' even though they don't have Covid-19.

The narrative gets compounded at the other end as well.  Because they remain asymptomatic, they are never counted as 'recovered' since they never got sick.  So you have around a million people out there who tested positive, never got sick enough to notice, but are still listed as active Covid cases.  On top of that, there are probably ten times that number who became infected (but not infectious), never developed symptoms, and never got tested, but are now immune.

This thing has been a scam since Day One, and the press continues to prop up this charade, counting the days until the November election.  And now besides exaggerating Covid deaths as described above, they are now flat out inflating previously reported national death numbers after the fact with zero accounting of state totals.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2745 on: June 27, 2020, 04:24:06 pm »
A distinction should be made between SARS-2 and Covid-19.  The two are not the same.  SARS-2 is the virus.  Covid-19 is a medical condition caused by the virus.  It is similar to the distinction between HIV and AIDS.  Just because someone tests positive for SARS-2, it does not mean that they will experience Covid-19.  They may remain asymptomatic.  Yet they are still counted as a 'Covid-19 case' even though they don't have Covid-19.

The narrative gets compounded at the other end as well.  Because they remain asymptomatic, they are never counted as 'recovered' since they never got sick.  So you have around a million people out there who tested positive, never got sick enough to notice, but are still listed as active Covid cases.  On top of that, there are probably ten times that number who became infected (but not infectious), never developed symptoms, and never got tested, but are now immune.

This thing has been a scam since Day One, and the press continues to prop up this charade, counting the days until the November election.  And now besides exaggerating Covid deaths as described above, they are now flat out inflating previously reported national death numbers after the fact with zero accounting of state totals.

:yowsa: @Hoodat

When the interests (get rid of  Trump at any cost) of the CHICOMS and Democrats align LOOK OUT!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2746 on: June 27, 2020, 05:51:57 pm »

@Hoodat

Thanks! I had forgotten that.

No surprise when you realize the ENTIRE national media,as well as the medial outlets of all major cities are owned and controlled by Globalist Corporations.

When you stop and consider how many lawyers will be fixing flat tires and washing cars for a living if the globalists are ever successful at taking over,and how many of these goobers have jobs SOLELY because of local,state,federal,and international laws,it's really shocking why ANY  of them would support it.

Just who the bleep do they think they are going to work for or defend in a "brave new world" where the prosecution is also the defense?

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2747 on: June 27, 2020, 05:55:53 pm »

NDDOH breaks it down like this:
Deaths Due to COVID-19
Official number of individuals who died from COVID-19 as stated on the official death record. There will be a delay - by state law, a death record must be filed within 10 days of the date of death.    68
Deaths Where COVID-19 is Not the Primary Cause (Deaths that list something other than COVID-19 as the official cause of death.)    8
Pending Death Records (The number of deaths where an official death record has not been filed. Per state law, this can take up to 10 days from the date of death.)    2

Total number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19.    78

Deaths of Individuals Presumed Positive
(Deaths of individuals where COVID-19 was listed as the cause of death on the official death record, but there was not a positive test result. These individuals are presumed positive by the health care provider based on symptoms and/or exposure.)    9
The official number of COVID-19 deaths in the State is listed as 78. While this may not include the 'presumptive' deaths, it does include those who died with COVID-19, and not necessarily of COVID-19

In 2017, the Flu killed 147 in ND.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 05:57:36 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2748 on: June 28, 2020, 01:51:52 am »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2749 on: June 28, 2020, 02:10:25 am »
Posted on another thread.  This is about where I am with this....

I will NOT comply.