Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159035 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #2750 on: June 28, 2020, 02:12:54 am »
06-27-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  11.629 ↑   1.714 ↑
United States    8.373 ↑   2.389 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

New deaths listed: +663.  But today's death total is 860 higher than yesterday.  Almost 200 death added without any accounting.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:17:58 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2751 on: June 28, 2020, 02:22:17 am »
06-28-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)  11.741 ↑   1.710 ↓
United States    8.439 ↑   2.401 ↑

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, TX, CA, AZ, and GA.

Increase that immunity pool, people!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2752 on: June 28, 2020, 02:32:47 am »
@Bigun

No true. The SOLE reason for all the panic is the DNC needed to keep Biden off the campaign trail in order to have any hope at all of a Dim win in 2020. IMNSHO,even the Dims don't want him,and he is just the least scary candidate they had to push forward. I still believe they are going to demand and get mail in ballots so they can steal the election,or have the election postponed and demand Congress take over control of the government because Trumps time will have expired. When/if that happens,they will just name Hillary as our new President,and America will never again have an open election.

Biden was involved with Burisma and has deep financial ties with China.  Trump was close to revealing that corruption and in order to protect Biden, his old boss and all their cronies, they had to protect Sloe Joe.  All the other candidates were made to step down even though some had more delegates than Biden to allow him to duck and cover.

Biden (as it's been mentioned by others in here as well) is merely a placeholder, but IMHO it sure isn't going to be Hillary to replace him; she no longer has the popularity and the money machine behind her and her health isn't going to allow here to step up to the plate.

There are others who would be much more attractive to the DEM electorate and much farther to the left and would be more popular with the millenial; Michelle Obama, Beto O'Rourke, Eric Holder, Valerie Jaret, ....Joe's time is limited.

I'm still not so sure that we're even going to see another election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2753 on: June 28, 2020, 03:28:08 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2754 on: June 28, 2020, 03:48:14 pm »

22 pH...lmao.  If a substance had that level of pH, it'd burn a hole to China.   :silly:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 04:38:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2755 on: June 28, 2020, 03:51:22 pm »
Biden was involved with Burisma and has deep financial ties with China.  Trump was close to revealing that corruption and in order to protect Biden, his old boss and all their cronies, they had to protect Sloe Joe.  All the other candidates were made to step down even though some had more delegates than Biden to allow him to duck and cover.

Biden (as it's been mentioned by others in here as well) is merely a placeholder, but IMHO it sure isn't going to be Hillary to replace him; she no longer has the popularity and the money machine behind her and her health isn't going to allow here to step up to the plate.

There are others who would be much more attractive to the DEM electorate and much farther to the left and would be more popular with the millenial; Michelle Obama, Beto O'Rourke, Eric Holder, Valerie Jaret, ....Joe's time is limited.

I'm still not so sure that we're even going to see another election.

@libertybele

I am ALMOST to the point I am hoping for a revolution in the next several months,and I understand how dangerous that is to innocent people,as well as the survival of our nation.

I have ZERO doubt that if a revolution starts,the first thing the DNC will do is ask the UN for peackeeping troops to help them subdue the "rebels".

Yes,even as stupid as the Dim leadership is,the people who pull their strings are not stupid,just greedy and power mad. They understand the US military is almost certainly going to refuse to open fire on US citizens,so they are going to ask for outside help early.

I am absolutely certain the Chinese will be more than happy to lend them a couple of million infantry and armor troops. After all,they have them to spare,and it's all in the name of "brotherhood",right?

And,THOSE are boys that KNOW how to take orders!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2756 on: June 28, 2020, 04:10:12 pm »
22 pH...lmao.  If a substance had that level of pH, it burn a hole to China.   :silly:

That's gotta be some scale we're unfamiliar with.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2757 on: June 28, 2020, 04:16:10 pm »

Yeah!  Great catch!  I think it must be a typo but Avocados are outside the ranges as well so I don't know.

That's what I get for posting something without proofreading it first

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 04:24:07 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2758 on: June 28, 2020, 04:21:20 pm »

Well...my BS meter is off the scale.

Hope that helps.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2759 on: June 28, 2020, 04:24:27 pm »
Well...my BS meter is off the scale.

Hope that helps.

8bs8
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2760 on: June 28, 2020, 04:50:05 pm »
@libertybele

I am ALMOST to the point I am hoping for a revolution in the next several months,and I understand how dangerous that is to innocent people,as well as the survival of our nation.

I have ZERO doubt that if a revolution starts,the first thing the DNC will do is ask the UN for peackeeping troops to help them subdue the "rebels".

Yes,even as stupid as the Dim leadership is,the people who pull their strings are not stupid,just greedy and power mad. They understand the US military is almost certainly going to refuse to open fire on US citizens,so they are going to ask for outside help early.

I am absolutely certain the Chinese will be more than happy to lend them a couple of million infantry and armor troops. After all,they have them to spare,and it's all in the name of "brotherhood",right?

And,THOSE are boys that KNOW how to take orders!

Have no doubt, that the U.N. is standing by already. I have little doubt that the rumors long ago that U.N. troops are already stationed throughout our country is true. They've been waiting in the wings for fall of our country.  Bammy wanted U.N. hubs in place -- whether or not that wish was carried out, I don't know.

Not quite understanding your reasoning here -- IF the U.N. is already in place and other military "units" or subversive armies are already in place (and I think that they are) --- don't count on the U.S. military (and please correct me if I am wrong here) not being out numbered.  The idea that generals wouldn't listen to Trump has already been floated as to why he's not using the Insurrection Act and that would become a huge problem.

If we see a revolution I'm not so sure we're going to win.  The only encouragement is that "We the People" have more to lose than anyone else.

Secondly, ask yourself what would probably take place prior to a revolution?  Gun confiscation and incarceration for those that don't comply. That will absolutely take place should we actually see an election and Biden wins.

Still think we stand a chance??  Those who live in remote areas may survive, the rest of us -- not a chance. Yes people have been purchasing guns and ammo for years -- but confiscation is going to put a huge dent in firepower and resistance.  There are some that I would imagine have guns hidden and buried; but that number would not be enough.

Just a note; I saw a protester with a sign "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised".  I haven't heard that since the Ron Paul days.  He did mention that it may take a Revolution to get our country back. 

I'd rather see a peaceful resolution to all of this; but then, I'm a realist and that doesn't seem like a reality.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2761 on: June 28, 2020, 05:18:19 pm »
The US military, and others, would respond to a foreign invasion....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2762 on: June 28, 2020, 07:08:25 pm »
Have no doubt, that the U.N. is standing by already. I have little doubt that the rumors long ago that U.N. troops are already stationed throughout our country is true. They've been waiting in the wings for fall of our country.  Bammy wanted U.N. hubs in place -- whether or not that wish was carried out, I don't know.

@libertybele

bele,there has ALWAYS been foreign troops training in our country. Hell,there were foreign troops that came to America to be in The Continental Army under Washington even before America existed as a nation.

They come here because they are our allies in NATO,and they MUST understand how we operate and our equipment in case we are ever joined as allies in a real war.

Our soldiers go to their nations to train for the same reasons. It not only saves lives,it makes victory more certain.

There is NOTHING sinister about it,and there are NO foreign units with bases in America.

Not quite understanding your reasoning here -- IF the U.N. is already in place and other military "units" or subversive armies are already in place (and I think that they are) ---

They are not.

don't count on the U.S. military (and please correct me if I am wrong here) not being out numbered.

Outnumbered doesn't mean as much as you think it means. Numbers are only one factor in a battle,and not even the most important one.

The idea that generals wouldn't listen to Trump has already been floated as to why he's not using the Insurrection Act and that would become a huge problem.

I personally THINK,with ZERO inside information,that they will just refuse to allow the military to get involved in a civilian uprising.

US Service members,ALL of them regardless of branch of service or rank,take an oath on entering service to obey the US Constitution,NOT any General or President. I would like to think most take their oaths seriously.
If we see a revolution I'm not so sure we're going to win.  The only encouragement is that "We the People" have more to lose than anyone else.

Now,if a President were to invite in the Chinese Army to help keep American citizens under control,I strongly suspect the US Military would suddenly decide to take part in the festivities,and not on the side of the President.

Secondly, ask yourself what would probably take place prior to a revolution?  Gun confiscation and incarceration for those that don't comply. That will absolutely take place should we actually see an election and Biden wins.

*I* think THAT is what would kick off the revolution.

Still think we stand a chance?? 

Irrelevant.  You don't fight because you are going to win. You fight because you have no other rational choice. If you DON'T fight,you will lose without question,and probably lose your life anyhow,meaning you really have nothing to lose.

Those who live in remote areas may survive, the rest of us -- not a chance. Yes people have been purchasing guns and ammo for years -- but confiscation is going to put a huge dent in firepower and resistance.  There are some that I would imagine have guns hidden and buried; but that number would not be enough.

Those people are all posers. Those guns will never be dug up. Otherwise they would have never been buried.

What those people are doing is trying to apply salve to their egos,because they KNOW deep down in their hearts that they will never fight,regardless of the circumstances.

When you need a gun,you need a gun NOW,not next weekend when you have time to drive into the woods to dig them up.

I'd rather see a peaceful resolution to all of this; but then, I'm a realist and that doesn't seem like a reality.

Only a certified fool would want to see any of this come true.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 07:11:50 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2763 on: June 28, 2020, 08:21:23 pm »
22 pH...lmao.  If a substance had that level of pH, it'd burn a hole to China.   :silly:
Yeah, considering the avocado was off scale at 15.6. 14 is the max.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2764 on: June 28, 2020, 08:30:06 pm »
Yeah, considering the avocado was off scale at 15.6. 14 is the max.

It has Citrus reading a Basic Ph.  Gonna have to tease my good buddy @Bigun somemo. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2765 on: June 28, 2020, 09:17:53 pm »

Still think we stand a chance??  Those who live in remote areas may survive, the rest of us -- not a chance. Yes people have been purchasing guns and ammo for years -- but confiscation is going to put a huge dent in firepower and resistance.  There are some that I would imagine have guns hidden and buried; but that number would not be enough.

LOL! no. Absolutely not. Confiscation might work in the cities and some suburbs... But will the Rockies disarm? Not a single chance in hell. Nowhere. not even Colorado. The Plains states might get a little wobbly but likely not. The Desert SW? Not a chance in hell. Nope. Texas? Are you kidding me? Never going to happen. California too - The Sierras are just like up here. The South? Aw hell no. Southern Illinois and Indiana? No way. Michigan? LOL! Yoopers? Nah. Rural Ohio and Penn? Nope they're basically Southern in thinking...

So that leaves the Left coast and the Northeast. And even there, I think they'd have a fight.

They can pass any damn law they want - That don't mean folks, or even states and counties, will obey it. And I guarantee, anywhere I have been in the Redneck Nation, Such a law will not only be ignored, but violently disobeyed.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2766 on: June 28, 2020, 09:32:11 pm »
LOL! no. Absolutely not. Confiscation might work in the cities and some suburbs... But will the Rockies disarm? Not a single chance in hell. Nowhere. not even Colorado. The Plains states might get a little wobbly but likely not. The Desert SW? Not a chance in hell. Nope. Texas? Are you kidding me? Never going to happen. California too - The Sierras are just like up here. The South? Aw hell no. Southern Illinois and Indiana? No way. Michigan? LOL! Yoopers? Nah. Rural Ohio and Penn? Nope they're basically Southern in thinking...

So that leaves the Left coast and the Northeast. And even there, I think they'd have a fight.

They can pass any damn law they want - That don't mean folks, or even states and counties, will obey it. And I guarantee, anywhere I have been in the Redneck Nation, Such a law will not only be ignored, but violently disobeyed.

Not at all what I was saying -- of course people are not going to willingly give up their weapons -- but I do forsee  unlawful and unannounced confiscation and incarceration; especially with the assistance of the UN military.

I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning to realize that BLM/Antifa are no threat, there's no chance of our Republic falling and everything is just dandy.  That's not reality.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2767 on: June 28, 2020, 09:33:36 pm »
Those people are all posers. Those guns will never be dug up. Otherwise they would have never been buried.

What those people are doing is trying to apply salve to their egos,because they KNOW deep down in their hearts that they will never fight,regardless of the circumstances.

When you need a gun,you need a gun NOW,not next weekend when you have time to drive into the woods to dig them up.

That ain't true @sneakypete . Two is one, and one is none. My armory as it were, is replicated and split into three locations. That ain't so much a prepper thing, as it is having emergency goods stashed were I am likely to need them if I get in trouble.  Those same locales have food (my long-term freeze dried split into three), clothing, and serious woods gear.

I fell into a creek in near winter conditions, had to ditch my gear to live... Came out the other side with nothing but my clothes (no coat) and a folding knife, and what little was in my pocket. I been taught the hard, hard way not to put all my eggs in one basket.

As for needing it NOW, of course I have enough on hand to cover that. But unlike some, I have severely limited caliber and kind to what I truly need, and concentrated more on duplication and ammunition. So if I am compromised in  some way, I still have options.

And all that not having a damn thing to do with insurrection... Wasn't a military thought in my mind.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2768 on: June 28, 2020, 09:37:40 pm »
Not at all what I was saying -- of course people are not going to willingly give up their weapons -- but I do forsee  unlawful and unannounced confiscation and incarceration; especially with the assistance of the UN military.

Never EVER going to work. They'd maybe have an effect the first time, but never again.

I'd love to wake up tomorrow morning to realize that BLM/Antifa are no threat, there's no chance of our Republic falling and everything is just dandy.  That's not reality.

They are not a threat. They've had their asses handed to them outside of the cities that sanction them.
The difference between here and every other place that communism has been tried, is them guns, and a damn right will to use them. They will PLAY HELL on that. not even a little bit worried about it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2769 on: June 28, 2020, 09:53:10 pm »
That ain't true @sneakypete . Two is one, and one is none. My armory as it were, is replicated and split into three locations. That ain't so much a prepper thing, as it is having emergency goods stashed were I am likely to need them if I get in trouble.  Those same locales have food (my long-term freeze dried split into three), clothing, and serious woods gear.

I fell into a creek in near winter conditions, had to ditch my gear to live... Came out the other side with nothing but my clothes (no coat) and a folding knife, and what little was in my pocket. I been taught the hard, hard way not to put all my eggs in one basket.

As for needing it NOW, of course I have enough on hand to cover that. But unlike some, I have severely limited caliber and kind to what I truly need, and concentrated more on duplication and ammunition. So if I am compromised in  some way, I still have options.

And all that not having a damn thing to do with insurrection... Wasn't a military thought in my mind.

@roamer_1 in that respect, I'd say that you are way more prepared than most. I'd say not many are as fortunate to be able to prepare in multiple locations.

@sneakypete logic tells me that the purpose of burying/hiding weapons is that the gov't would seize what they can find and you'd still have some weapons that are hidden giving you the ability to defend yourself down the road.

Those that live completely off the grid will fare the best.  About 15 years ago I met a couple who had 3 children and lived completely off the grid, none of them had a social security card/number or even a birth certificate. I know of a couple of people who left the city to live off the grid. They should all do quite nicely.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2770 on: June 28, 2020, 09:55:03 pm »
Never EVER going to work. They'd maybe have an effect the first time, but never again.

They are not a threat. They've had their asses handed to them outside of the cities that sanction them.
The difference between here and every other place that communism has been tried, is them guns, and a damn right will to use them. They will PLAY HELL on that. not even a little bit worried about it.

I wish I could say the same...worry is one of my biggest downfalls.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2771 on: June 28, 2020, 10:34:44 pm »
@roamer_1 in that respect, I'd say that you are way more prepared than most. I'd say not many are as fortunate to be able to prepare in multiple locations.

I am in no wise alone in that @libertybele . Most of the folks I know have stuff stashed out in the woods. It's just what you do. And folks tend to favor certain places, as I do too... So you put a little extra there in case you need it sometime.

Now, If I am in the Bitterroots , it is less useful - That's where most of the hillbillies are, and I am not far from aid, anywhere up in there... But that's where my cabin is going to be, and that same place is where one of my stashes is. The other is on the back way out of the Bob Marshal, down by Seeley Lake.. If I am in the Great Bear or the Bob (where I would be most likely to spend my time), all I have to do is go over the ridge into the Swan,and I am a couple days walk from that stash. So If I get caught out, west or east of the valley, I have options. The other third is right here, and largely goes with me if I head out to the woods, so I can be mobile, supplied and gone in an hour.

@sneakypete logic tells me that the purpose of burying/hiding weapons is that the gov't would seize what they can find and you'd still have some weapons that are hidden giving you the ability to defend yourself down the road.

Well he ain't wrong in that... But in my case, that's just a feature. That's not the main purpose.

Those that live completely off the grid will fare the best.  About 15 years ago I met a couple who had 3 children and lived completely off the grid, none of them had a social security card/number or even a birth certificate. I know of a couple of people who left the city to live off the grid. They should all do quite nicely.

That's likely right... The hillbillies will be there when it is done. They always are. Being expert, living in a rugged land, is a remarkable advantage, and independence is the key... That's right in hillbilly blood. Folks laugh and poke fun at them threadbare folks, all of em without fortune. But what they have instead is priceless and rare-won.

Off-grid is the start of that. But it ain't that easy. It is still a castle mentality, and a castle can be besieged or destroyed. The further out, the less likely, but even so... If you have things, folks will try to come and take it. That commitment to a chunk of land is a serious weakness. The sweet spot, I think, is a hybrid of both. defend your castle while you can, because that best guarantees your survival, even if wholly independent. But be capable of being a ranger/long-walker too.

You need to be able to thrive in both modes. And that is terribly hard to do. Not by myself, though that is hard enough to truly thrive... it's the kin that become the problem. moving a band across the land is entirely different than moving alone. That is what preserves them hillbillies. They can make do no matter... With grandma along, and a mess of kids.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2772 on: June 28, 2020, 11:08:45 pm »

In the plains states, if you need your AR, you should have been watching while they were still out there in bolt-action range. Almost all roads have places you can see for a couple miles.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #2773 on: June 28, 2020, 11:13:00 pm »
I wish I could say the same...worry is one of my biggest downfalls.
Properly used, worry is a tool that lets you run different scenarios and devise better means of dealing withthem.

Don't let it paralyze you, use it. Channel that energy into coming up with solutions for every scenario you can, then you will have less to worry about.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2774 on: June 28, 2020, 11:20:35 pm »
Properly used, worry is a tool that lets you run different scenarios and devise better means of dealing withthem.

Don't let it paralyze you, use it. Channel that energy into coming up with solutions for every scenario you can, then you will have less to worry about.

Thank you. happy77