Author Topic: Protests planned across US to condemn Trump administration actions in Iraq and Iran  (Read 3037 times)

Offline Applewood

:sarc: Is there anything Trump can't do? :sarc: Now he's rejuvenated the Rent-A-Mob industry! :sarc:

Actually, where I live, the Rent-a -Mob industry has been active a lot lately.  Most recently, they were out in force last week after a black guy was killed by the police.  Never mind that the deceased pointed a gun at one of the officers.  I guess because he was black, the cops were supposed to let him shoot.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline dfwgator

These people need a reason to exist. They basically have no lives other than protesting something. The last thing they want is a world without something to complain about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They've been doing that since the Vietnam war protests.

Outside leftist agitators are always responsible for these phony events......
Precisely. When the race riots of the '60s were being ginned up, agitators from Washington, D.C. came to our rural MD community and tried to cause problems. The local blacks kicked them out. I recall one gentleman telling my mom while explaining that, "They was trying to cause problems with our white folks, and we ain't never had problems with our white folks",
Professional agitators have been around for al long time, but The New Left (the Communist faction which eventually took over the Democrat Party, starting in the '60s) has always used them, and on virtually every issue.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I wonder what the monthly Nut is on Soros' payrolling the RaM
Sheesh, that probably comes out of the petty cash fund by the coffee pot.

Just another example of the economic exploitation of ___________ (fill in the blank with your favorite protected group).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder what the monthly Nut is on Soros' payrolling the RaM

I think Antifa is on speed dial, and ready to go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

I woulds be more impressed if these nut job went to Iran and Iraq to protest.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

Gee whiz gang, I don't recall these people protesting when Obama sent the Seal Team into a sovereign country, Pakistan, to kill Bin Laden.
How about other targeted strikes directed by Obama against terrorists?
Not a peep from these morons.
Trump kills a major terrorist, and these fools get upset.

Back when there was a protest against Iraq around 2007, I told people that most of those people there were just protesting the fact that George Bush was president and not the Iraq war. I remember telling people that let a Democrat start engaging in military action in the Middle East and these people will disappear.  You couldn’t find these people between 2009 and 2016

So now that there’s a republican back in the office taking some military action in the Middle East, they can now protest again

I understand there are people who are consistent and believe military action is wrong unless you’re being directly attacked. But most of these people who are at these protests would not be doing this if Obama did the same thing
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 02:10:43 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I understand there are people who are consistent and believe military action is wrong unless you’re being directly attacked. But most of these people who are at these protests would not be doing this if Obama did the same thing

@LMAO

If Obomber were still in office there would be no free bus tickets,lunches,motel rooms,and spending money paid to go to protest.

The good news here is that if Soros keeps this up,sooner or later even he is going to run out of money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Back in the pre-WWW days, when want-ads were the go-to for job searches, the San Jose Mercury News (Murky Skews) had a section in Help Wanted for "Activists". For obvious reasons, I probably saw this during the Reagan or GHWB Administrations.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

I went to DummyUnderground, and even a number of Dummies approved of the strike. They all hate Trump, and usually preface any remarks by proclaiming their hatred for Trump and/or Republicans if they approve anything Trump does.
They were in the minority, but three or four said Suleimani got what he deserved approving Trump's action. Which is unusual for any Dummies.

Offline libertybele

@LMAO

If Obomber were still in office there would be no free bus tickets,lunches,motel rooms,and spending money paid to go to protest.

The good news here is that if Soros keeps this up,sooner or later even he is going to run out of money.

Soros run out of money?  Wishful thinking. Not a chance.  He and his kids have more money than they will ever be able to spend.  and own companies around the globe and within the U.S.  They also own or hold interests in various different organizations throughout the U.S. and globally.

https://www.renewamerica.com/columns/miles/170430

https://www.conservapedia.com/George_Soros

I don't know how or what source was used to confirm this information ... but for what its worth, these are the companies owned by Soros: (I find the list very probable)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/dan-carpenter/companies-owned-by-george-soros-in-the-united-states-and-abroad/10155536642625460/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

When the Enemy Muslims talk about "sleeper cells", what they are talking about is Democrats.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

These people need a reason to exist. They basically have no lives other than protesting something. The last thing they want is a world without something to complain about.

Yes, you are 100% correct.  They have studied people like this.  CALLED "the lefts'.  They are never happy.  This is their only way of 'being' something. Complain, cause chaos, scream.  They have no way of being, anything else. Dr. Rossiter. M.Savage, Dr. Vidam.  NEVER HAPPY. 

Offline musiclady

Precisely. When the race riots of the '60s were being ginned up, agitators from Washington, D.C. came to our rural MD community and tried to cause problems. The local blacks kicked them out. I recall one gentleman telling my mom while explaining that, "They was trying to cause problems with our white folks, and we ain't never had problems with our white folks",
Professional agitators have been around for al long time, but The New Left (the Communist faction which eventually took over the Democrat Party, starting in the '60s) has always used them, and on virtually every issue.

My husband was a student at the University of Cincinnati in the late 60's and early 70's, and saw first hand how the leftist agitators descended on them and made it look like there was a student led protest.  He went to one of the so-called "open" protests and got on stage to support the war and the troops and was forced to shut up and sit down.

They ended up shutting down the school because of the destruction of the leftist thugs.

Nothing has changed since then.....    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline PeteS in CA

LaSheehan (= Cindy Sheehan) was consistent. An idiot, but consistent. She also got unpersoned by the MSM after 2006 or so ... not around to complicate Dem Presidential politics in 2008.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

LaSheehan (= Cindy Sheehan) was consistent. An idiot, but consistent. She also got unpersoned by the MSM after 2006 or so ... not around to complicate Dem Presidential politics in 2008.

She got chewed and spit out by the leftist mob (including the MSM).

What a pathetic figure she was...... 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

This reminds me of the many high school protests throughout the U.S. during the Vietnam war.  I had absolutely no political interest whatsoever back then and it was merely a way to get out of class for awhile.

I would venture most of the idiots protesting have listened to knee jerk reactions from Hollywood and the DEMS and don't have a clue that President Donald J. Trump actually SAVED (keyword here) American lives.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

I woulds be more impressed if these nut job went to Iran and Iraq to protest.

Oh, I would love for them to do that!   All would be sod@mized, tortured, raped to death! 

Offline EdinVA

This reminds me of the many high school protests throughout the U.S. during the Vietnam war.  I had absolutely no political interest whatsoever back then and it was merely a way to get out of class for awhile.

I would venture most of the idiots protesting have listened to knee jerk reactions from Hollywood and the DEMS and don't have a clue that President Donald J. Trump actually SAVED (keyword here) American lives.
I remember going to those.. that's where the girls were.. :)

Offline Smokin Joe

My husband was a student at the University of Cincinnati in the late 60's and early 70's, and saw first hand how the leftist agitators descended on them and made it look like there was a student led protest.  He went to one of the so-called "open" protests and got on stage to support the war and the troops and was forced to shut up and sit down.

They ended up shutting down the school because of the destruction of the leftist thugs.

Nothing has changed since then.....    **nononono*
Ever wonder how people who had turned on, tuned in, and dropped out could afford to FLY all over the country to give speeches? That was the first rat I smelled in all that, aside from seeing the agitators first hand during the race riots in High School. They were ongoing (enough bad blood on both sides for peace to be unlikely) but had been stirred up by a guy running with Rap Brown, Stokely Carmichael, and Eldridge Cleaver, a guy who the FBI removed from school in handcuffs. That was some time after the rural folks I grew up around rejected the agitators and sent them packing, but the school was 25 miles closer to Washington D.C., and subject to more of that influence.

While the kids from where I lived (25 miles further south of D.C. didn't buy into the crap so much (only a couple), I saw the first vestiges of what it meant 'being black' in the middle of that school unrest, as a a lifelong black friend turned to me and said, "When I'm around them, I don't know you and you don't know me, and that's the way it's got to be."

I immediately understood that was a pact for mutual survival in the midst of chaos. It was a quick lesson on the serious implications of identity politics at ground level, even before "Identity Politics" was called that. Doubtless, many blacks in urban settings feel the still pressure to conform or be shunned (or worse) by their own community.

We had a lot of days off at the school for bomb threats, K-9 dogs and MD State Troopers walking the halls of a 1200 student school with only two doors not chained and locked shut. If there had ever been a disaster, it would have been made far worse by those policies.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 07:07:29 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I remember going to those.. that's where the girls were.. :)

True story.   I had no interest in protesting shit.  I attended those meetings of the young democrates against (Fill in the cause of the week) just to see bra-less nubile college girls and ask them if they wanted to smoke a doobie and stage a protest in my dorm room. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

True story.   I had no interest in protesting shit.  I attended those meetings of the young democrates against (Fill in the cause of the week) just to see bra-less nubile college girls and ask them if they wanted to smoke a doobie and stage a protest in my dorm room.
Picking low hanging fruit, there, bro... 888mouth

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Picking low hanging fruit, there, bro... 888mouth

I'd date a snake back then.  What am I talking about...I did.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Fast forward ten years to a less politcial era, and change the bolds and blanks to "going to a disco", and you have half my college social life.
"Disco Sucks" T Shirts by Day, Turn Coat Disco attender by night.

I can still picture those bra-less slinky disco dresses to this day.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:37:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

Fast forward ten years to a less politcial era, and change the bolds and blanks to "going to a disco", and you have half my college social life.
"Disco Sucks" T Shirts by Day, Turn Coat Disco attender by night.

I can still picture those bra-less slinky disco dresses to this day.

I hear that Fish!
My friends and I hated disco.  Loathed it actually.   But the drive to mate was stronger in young males back then, than it is with low-t snowflakes today...so we took "lessons". But it was just a ploy to get some "somthing something".