Author Topic: Protests planned across US to condemn Trump administration actions in Iraq and Iran  (Read 3038 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'd date a snake back then.  What am I talking about...I did.
I'm not saying I never went 'slumming' in moments of weakness... :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Yep, by 1 a.m. the "6"'s looked like "8"'s.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Yep, by 1 a.m. the "6"'s looked like "8"'s.

I never slept with a "10" back then.  But I did five "2's" one lost weekend.  I think it was the same "2" but she of might have had a sorority  sister who was a "1" and she was in the mix.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:41:53 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Bombs Away, Randy Savage! @_hublette

If we tell Liberals that Soleimani was an unwanted fetus will they stop crying over his death?
#OurEmbassyOurChoice

5:46 PM · Jan 6, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LadyLiberty

@sneakypete

I'm annoyed that the local media treats these protests as local, grassroots events, even spontaneous, when people know the protests are highly organized and well financed by people and groups with an anti-American agenda.

Two or three days ago one of these protests was held in Houston.  Greater Houston has upwards of 5 million people.   200 showed up.  The next day a similar protest was held in Dallas,  with, you guessed it. .... 200 people. I suspect it was the same 200 people.

Offline PeteS in CA

@sneakypete

I'm annoyed that the local media treats these protests as local, grassroots events, even spontaneous, when people know the protests are highly organized and well financed by people and groups with an anti-American agenda.

For some reason, it's never occurred to some MSM-type to walk up to a dude or dudette with an obviously professionally mass-printed sign and ask, "Cool sign, bro/sis, where'd you get it?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline musiclady

If we tell Liberals that Soleimani was an unwanted fetus will they stop crying over his death?
#OurEmbassyOurChoice

Boom!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

#OurEmbassyOurChoice

Actually it was a "Post Birth Abortion" .  Something the rats have been advocating.

Offline goatprairie

For some reason, it's never occurred to some MSM-type to walk up to a dude or dudette with an obviously professionally mass-printed sign and ask, "Cool sign, bro/sis, where'd you get it?"
Are you kidding...MSM members probably march along with the nuts carrying the same signs.

Offline Wingnut

Are you kidding...MSM members probably march along with the nuts carrying the same signs.

And handing them out as they chanted the slogan du jour.

Online Smokin Joe

Someone has some nice equipment to produce those professionally printed signs.

(Newspapers?)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

Someone has some nice equipment to produce those professionally printed signs.

(Newspapers?)

College Deans offices? 

Online Smokin Joe

College Deans offices?
Campus Newspapers?

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
i love it. Think of this. The Leftist have to declare whether they declare 'nationality' over some crazy religion from a thousand years ago started by a pervert pedophile warlord mass murderer.

Look at who these guys are supporting. A certified pedophole who married his 'wife' at age 8. Then he told all his certified psychopathic so called followers to "follow" him or die. When his men conquered any area, he arranged for all the loot to be brought straight to him and all the people to be executed, except for the loot, the women and children, which are to be brought to him. You know, For God.

Does any of this sound a little bit familiar to anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

This is what I keep asking, particularly when the ghetto residents protest the shooting of some punk by the police.  These people are supposedly poor, so where do they get the money for those professionally made signs and printed leaflets?

I expect there is a warehouse somewhere with stacks of signs and leaflets.  Whenever someone or some group of malcontents wants to protest, they just go to the warehouse, pull out the requisite number of signs and literature, or they arrange to have all that delivered to them.

If we had real journalists instead of propaganda dispensers, one or more of them would be looking into this.   But I guess they fear what they might find out would wreck the media narrative.

Offline Wingnut

Campus Newspapers?

No, I was think more akin to  Olberlin college  Dean composing and printing stuff.

Online Smokin Joe

No, I was think more akin to  Olberlin college  Dean composing and printing stuff.
Oh, I just thought they painted "Down With" and chalked the rest in on the sidewalks...

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

These people need a reason to exist. They basically have no lives other than protesting something. The last thing they want is a world without something to complain about.
That statement fits the former occupants of the WH Barak and Michelle to a tee.

Barak was competent ONLY in organizing something and all his wife did was complain she was never proud of her country until it elevated her husband to its top position so she could mooch and live the good life off the rest of us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I woulds be more impressed if these nut job went to Iran and Iraq to protest.
I'd prefer they show up in a church in Fort Worth and attempt something rash.

Those guys take only seconds to eliminate the threat and do not take prisoners.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

@PeteS in CA 

Oh, I can answer that one.  A few months ago, I somehow got a text from some Moveon.org representative asking if I wanted to be on their activism alert list to be notified of protests, etc..  So obviously, I replied YES to that one.

Then I started getting alerts about rallies, telling people where to pick up the signs being provided by Moveon.org, etc..  Kind of fun to see how there "grassroots" protest really work in pracctice.

Offline berdie

Two or three days ago one of these protests was held in Houston.  Greater Houston has upwards of 5 million people.   200 showed up.  The next day a similar protest was held in Dallas,  with, you guessed it. .... 200 people. I suspect it was the same 200 people.

I watch a lot of the Dallas news. There was no report of ANY  protest.