Author Topic: Investigator says Hunter Biden used identity of dead brother Beau to hide location  (Read 579 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Investigator says Hunter Biden used identity of dead brother Beau to hide location
by Spencer Neale
 | January 06, 2020 06:27 PM

A private investigator has claimed in an Arkansas paternity case that former Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden tried to conceal his whereabouts by using the identity of his dead older brother Beau.

In a two-page court document, Dominic Casey, who has filed as a third-party intervener in the case and previously worked on Casey Anthony's defense team, stated that stolen identities were used to check Biden into an Arizona rehabilitation facility as Joseph R. Beau Biden III and Joseph McGee. The identities were reportedly found by police after responding to reports of suspicious items inside a Hertz rental car on Oct. 28, 2018.

Biden's father is one of the leading candidates in the 2020 Democratic nomination race. The Arkansas "Baby Doe" — the gender has not been confirmed — is the former vice president's seventh grandchild.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/investigator-says-hunter-biden-used-identity-of-dead-brother-beau-to-hide-location
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Breeding really shows,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

Breeding really shows,doesn't it?
Sure is a slimy bunch...

Offline Applewood

This guy's a real sweetheart.  Looks like Hunter is in deep do-do on a number of fronts. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Considering the mountebank/scumbag accused, the less-than-exemplary character of his baby-mama accuser, and the venue ("family" court, where false-accusations-for-shakedown are all but coin-of-the-realm), I'm reflexively skeptical. I'd rate the chances the claim is true at 50-50.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Considering the mountebank/scumbag accused, the less-than-exemplary character of his baby-mama accuser, and the venue ("family" court, where false-accusations-for-shakedown are all but coin-of-the-realm), I'm reflexively skeptical. I'd rate the chances the claim is true at 50-50.

50/50?

Why would a 3rd party private investigator with no probable dog in this hunt, falsify a filed court record that if falsified would get him in hot water?  I know he wants to please his client.....  but why would he risk his own professional reputation at that expense?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

DNA doesn't lie,and it's not even expensive or exotic anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!