Author Topic: Protests planned across US to condemn Trump administration actions in Iraq and Iran  (Read 3036 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Protests planned across US to condemn Trump administration actions in Iraq and Iran
Grace Hauck   USA TODAY

CHICAGO – More than 70 demonstrations were planned across the U.S. on Saturday to protest the Trump administration's killing of a top Iranian general and decision to send about 3,000 more soldiers to the Middle East.

The protests are being spearheaded by Act Now to Stop War and End Racism, a U.S.-based anti-war coalition, in conjunction with more than a dozen organizations. The coalition is demanding that the U.S. withdraw all troops from Iraq and end what it says is a war on Iran, according to spokesperson Walter Smolarek.

Demonstrations were expected to happen outside the White House, in New York City's Times Square and more. Actress Jane Fonda, who has been organizing weekly protests against political inaction on climate change, was expected to join the demonstration in D.C.

Read more at: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/04/iraq-iran-tensions-protests-condemn-u-s-actions-middle-east/2807176001/

This is kind of surprising to me.  In 70 different cities? I doubt this will get much attention. This is more "national news" to me but I'll keep it here for now.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yawn ... a group that disappears every time a Dem is President. Partisan operatives.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The new code stink.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline LegalAmerican

My solution is send them, all, over to some muslim country to enjoy THAT hospitality.  ALL ARE INSANE LEFTS.
I don't care if born here.  TREASON & SEDITION BY LEFTS.  They are all communists. NWO GROUP.

Offline dfwgator

Yawn, the usual cast of idiots. 

Offline goatprairie

Gee whiz gang, I don't recall these people protesting when Obama sent the Seal Team into a sovereign country, Pakistan, to kill Bin Laden.
How about other targeted strikes directed by Obama against terrorists?
Not a peep from these morons.
Trump kills a major terrorist, and these fools get upset. 

Online mountaineer

Yawn, the usual cast of idiots.
Soros-funded, as usual.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American strike in Iraq prompts anti-war protests in U.S. cities
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-security-trump-protests/american-strike-in-iraq-prompts-anti-war-protests-in-us-cities-idUSKBN1Z30N3

Wonder who made all the signs at these protests?...hmmmm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Gee whiz gang, I don't recall these people protesting when Obama sent the Seal Team into a sovereign country, Pakistan, to kill Bin Laden.
How about other targeted strikes directed by Obama against terrorists?
Not a peep from these morons.
Trump kills a major terrorist, and these fools get upset.

'Cause, well, you know... Trump.

Offline EdinVA

Not many takers.... on a normal day, there are more people than that hanging around the WH..

Offline musiclady

For “empire???”  :rolling:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

Not many takers.... on a normal day, there are more people than that hanging around the WH..

More people protest at abortion clinics every single day.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is being planned by the Dim Party.

In a SANE world,this would be called what it is,treason.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Al those traitors need to be sent to some muslim country.  Most were probably paid to do this.  idiots.  SOROS.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Applewood

And EVERY SINGLE ONE of them is being planned by the Dim Party.

In a SANE world,this would be called what it is,treason.

@sneakypete

I'm annoyed that the local media treats these protests as local, grassroots events, even spontaneous, when people know the protests are highly organized and well financed by people and groups with an anti-American agenda.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Finally, the '60s redux gang have a war to protest!
Even though it isn't an all out war yet...
(Maybe they forgot we have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan already)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Finally, the '60s redux gang have a war to protest!
Even though it isn't an all out war yet...
(Maybe they forgot we have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan already)

I believe organizers recruit a bunch of lowlifes, maybe homeless illiterates, maybe pay them something, and tell them what to say.  I'll bet most of the protesters don't watch tv, don't read the paper or look at news on the internet.  They have no idea what they are protesting.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When the Enemy Muslims talk about "sleeper cells", what they are talking about is Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When the Enemy Muslims talk about "sleeper cells", what they are talking about is Democrats.

And the Spice Girls.  Specifically Jihad and Gaza spice.

Offline goatprairie

I believe organizers recruit a bunch of lowlifes, maybe homeless illiterates, maybe pay them something, and tell them what to say.  I'll bet most of the protesters don't watch tv, don't read the paper or look at news on the internet.  They have no idea what they are protesting.
These people need a reason to exist. They basically have no lives other than protesting something. The last thing they want is a world without something to complain about.

Offline musiclady

@sneakypete

I'm annoyed that the local media treats these protests as local, grassroots events, even spontaneous, when people know the protests are highly organized and well financed by people and groups with an anti-American agenda.

They've been doing that since the Vietnam war protests.

Outside leftist agitators are always responsible for these phony events......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

EXACTLY!

While they may not actually be taking orders from the Muslims,they both share a common goal,which is the destruction of America as an independent nation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

:sarc: Is there anything Trump can't do? :sarc: Now he's rejuvenated the Rent-A-Mob industry! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

:sarc: Is there anything Trump can't do? :sarc: Now he's rejuvenated the Rent-A-Mob industry! :sarc:

I wonder what the monthly Nut is on Soros' payrolling the RaM