Author Topic: Anti-Trump ‘Republican’ Group to Run Pro-Impeachment Ads in Target States  (Read 7792 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Riiiight. Just like Bush nominated all those 'conservatve' judges in his time.  *****rollingeyes*****

And I don't see a dang thing changing on the border. Largely a smoke show, like everything else he does.

HAHAHAHAHA! McConnell is the spearpoint for 'those people'. and is hand-in-hand with Tumpy. As is Graham. Nuff said.

The reason you don't see much difference at the border is that DEMON-RATS...IN THE HOUSE...PELOSI ...won't change the bad illegal immigration laws...put in by other demon-rats.  Celler/Hart act 1965.  Then 1996 Clinton 'law'.  They are called "MIGRANTS'..and we are not allowed to hurt them in ANY WAY.  OR STOP THEM. MILITARY HAS THEIR PROCEDURES. We can help them, but that is IT. NO STOPPING THEM.  President has said at almost every rally, how he is ready to change those laws if DEMON-RATS will work with him. THEY WON'T.  So your issue is not with president TRUMP, but your own party. BTW. President TRUMP is so smart, he negotiated with MEXICO & GUATEMALA to stop the caravans in their country.
Mexico is using about 30,000 of their own soldiers. NOT PERFECT, as corruption always abounds, but president TRUMP got mexico ,on their side of the border, to do the job, your own congress, won't do!   I have more back up & facts if you need them. OR you could research.

Offline LegalAmerican

Tom Fitton, president of JUDICIAL WATCH.  He is gorgeous & looks like superman. Eye candy for the ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dTKvNpHUw&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 11:17:52 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Trump knows well enough that if he wants a SitRep on the ground activity, he needs to exclude the entire Officer class.  He did that recently, I understand, with a meeting for only non-coms.  This must be a President who has experienced the smell of concrete dust at a job site at least once in his life.

Speaking of non-coms, my father is a Purple Heart, two Vietnam tour serving, 101st airborne, retired Command Sergeant Major. He is a hard, hard man.  I have only seen my father (nearly) cry twice in his life. Once when he dropped me off at college and once when he had to retire after 30 years in his beloved army.

As far as conservative? The people on this board have nothing on him. He has plenty of invective for multiple groups of people but the people he despises most are "lazy, criminally inclined, irresponsible, begging ass, black people because they make us look bad." My mom had to tell him to calm the hell down at Christmas dinner when he started his riffing and ranting.

Anyway, he despises Trump. As he was telling my brothers and I about McNamara's 100,000 project (I had never heard of it) he started going in on how little regard he has for Trump for skating out of service, while many of those unfit men died. Further, he will never forgive Trump for, in his opinion, disparaging McCain and others who have served. I know my father loves his country and has sacrificed more than most.

So when I see those who try to equate loving Trump with loving America or saving the Republic, I have to beg to differ.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Tom Fitton, president of JUDICIAL WATCH.  He is gorgeous & looks like superman. Eye candy for the ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dTKvNpHUw&feature=youtu.be
I guess Butt mayor from Indiana may have to switch parties to get him on his team, eh?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So when I see those who try to equate loving Trump with loving America or saving the Republic, I have to beg to differ.

I have a rule:  I don't "love" any politicians I'm not married to, which is to say I don't love any politicians.  My County Supervisor comes close, but that's because I've known her as a friend for a very long time before she ran for office.  I do support some of them as long as they are doing what I want for the most part.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

@DCPatriot @PeteS in CA

All y'all just drop it, OK?  I'd consider it a good favor.  TIA

Will do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump knows well enough that if he wants a SitRep on the ground activity, he needs to exclude the entire Officer class.  He did that recently, I understand, with a meeting for only non-coms.  This must be a President who has experienced the smell of concrete dust at a job site at least once in his life.

@Cyber Liberty

It sets a ban precedent for Trump to exclude the officers and sets up an "us against them" mentality that isn't healthy for any branch.  And he's not going to get anymore of an honest "sit rep" from some PFC than he will a General or a Captain.

If he's gonna do that for the enlisted and NCO's he needs to do the exact same kind of thing for junior officers...field grades and yes even the generals.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

It sets a ban precedent for Trump to exclude the officers and sets up an "us against them" mentality that isn't healthy for any branch.  And he's not going to get anymore of an honest "sit rep" from some PFC than he will a General or a Captain.

If he's gonna do that for the enlisted and NCO's he needs to do the exact same kind of thing for junior officers...field grades and yes even the generals.

I doubt he was meeting with PFCs, but I get your point.  For all I know he does separate briefings from the Officers, but Presidents have always done briefings with Officers.  It was noteworthy he wanted to hear from non-Coms in a separate setting in the aftermath of the Afghan Papers.   :shrug:  I can't imagine O'bastard meeting with grunts, beneath his class you know.  Especially the whites.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I doubt he was meeting with PFCs, but I get your point.  For all I know he does separate briefings from the Officers, but Presidents have always done briefings with Officers.  It was noteworthy he wanted to hear from non-Coms in a separate setting in the aftermath of the Afghan Papers.   :shrug:  I can't imagine O'bastard meeting with grunts, beneath his class you know.  Especially the whites.

Obama didn't want to meet with the military at any level.  Same for Clinton.

Bush 41 and 43 did.  And they had meetings with the enlisted as well.  It's called "sensing sessions".  Trump wasn't the first.  But I think it's garnering attention because a) it's Trump...and b) it comes on the heels of his stepping into the Eddie Gallagher case the way he did.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Obama didn't want to meet with the military at any level.  Same for Clinton.

Bush 41 and 43 did.  And they had meetings with the enlisted as well.  It's called "sensing sessions".  Trump wasn't the first.  But I think it's garnering attention because a) it's Trump...and b) it comes on the heels of his stepping into the Eddie Gallagher case the way he did.

I think that's a fair assessment, borne of knowledge and experience.  Thanks, @txradioguy
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I think that's a fair assessment, borne of knowledge and experience.  Thanks, @txradioguy!

:patriot:   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.

@FeelNoPain

I've only met a few,and other than the first one,who seemed like a normal person,the rest should have been dressed in ballerina costumes,because they were mindless prima donnas ,more interested in their press and their appearance than anything else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Speaking of non-coms, my father is a Purple Heart, two Vietnam tour serving, 101st airborne, retired Command Sergeant Major. He is a hard, hard man.  I have only seen my father (nearly) cry twice in his life. Once when he dropped me off at college and once when he had to retire after 30 years in his beloved army.

As far as conservative? The people on this board have nothing on him. He has plenty of invective for multiple groups of people but the people he despises most are "lazy, criminally inclined, irresponsible, begging ass, black people because they make us look bad." My mom had to tell him to calm the hell down at Christmas dinner when he started his riffing and ranting.

Anyway, he despises Trump. As he was telling my brothers and I about McNamara's 100,000 project (I had never heard of it) he started going in on how little regard he has for Trump for skating out of service, while many of those unfit men died. Further, he will never forgive Trump for, in his opinion, disparaging McCain and others who have served. I know my father loves his country and has sacrificed more than most.

Dad isn't around anymore?  This Christmas?   Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and others did not serve either.  Would he have issues with Joe Biden & Bernie Sanders, who are running for president did not serve either?  He has been brain washed. President TRUMP had his SS # 580. TWICE he was A-1, once he was Y-1. 3 years a possible draft. Draft ended, I was told in 300#'s. President TRUMP is an officer, as he had 4 years of military school, mentored by a retired general. Same as ROTC.  President is serving as commander-in-chief, and had 25 attempts on his life. He is in 'combat'.

President TRUMP is trying to save the constitution & our republic.  WWW.MAGAPIL.COM   You don't love America, if you don't support president TRUMP.  Tom Fitton has explained it very well. I defer to him.  McStain was a traitor. Does your dad know, knew?  NO-NAME.
Your dad has been seriously brain-washed by LEFT MEDIA. I've posted the videos, by STEFAN. I doubt he would listen.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 02:58:51 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

The reason you don't see much difference at the border is that DEMON-RATS....

Blah blah blah... Always an excuse. Blame anyone, anybody at all... because it can't be Tump's fault, surely... EVER.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

I'm just saying I'm totally through with all of the remaining NeverTrump bullshit.   

And @roamer_1 holds the Brass Ring of Bullshit!

If I want to learn how to make smoked bacon, he's my man.   If I want to save my Republic, he should sit in the backseat and STFU.

@DCPatriot
Hey. YOU'RE the one draggin me over here. YOU'RE the one pokin me. YOU STFU.

Offline corbe

LOL!  I'm a Johnny-come-lately myself.  I was avoiding this thread like the Plague.

I just got here myself.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

@Chosen Daughter

Gee,THERE is a shock,Comrade!

lol. I agree.  There is a COUP going on, using STALIN, LYING TACTICS....and people still think that, if you are innocent, there is nothing to hide!  duh.  COMMUNISTS LIE & LIE & LIE.   SOMETHING LIKE THIS.  'Show me the man, I can find the crime".  STALIN sheriff. 

(please  don't dwell on direct quote or who said it, correctly, I am making a point)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 03:40:12 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

I get your point @LegalAmerican and correct me if I'm wrong, But if you don't think Trump is the 'second coming' you ain't $hit and probably a Fascist rat commie ba$tard to boot.    What do I win?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He is in 'combat'.

@LegalAmerican

ROFLMAO! You have obviously never been in combat.

President TRUMP is trying to save the constitution & our republic.

I'm with ya on that one.

Your dad has been seriously brain-washed by LEFT MEDIA.

You have no idea what you are talking about on that one. Career soldiers,especially career NCO's had nothing to do with politics because there was too much of a chance it would get personal. When you are a career soldier,you have chosen to walk a straight path where you support your commander in chief and follow orders as long as they are legal orders. You do NOT discuss politics because of the obvious possible conflict. I honestly don't think that I heard national politics discussed even one time in the 7 years I served.

International politics was another matter because anytime anything happened,chances were we were going to go there and needed to have some understanding of the local politics and issues of concern to the locals. Knowing the local leaders and their politics and thinking was all part of the job.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
    I get your point @LegalAmerican and correct me if I'm wrong, But if you don't think Trump is the 'second coming' you ain't $hit and probably a Fascist rat commie ba$tard to boot.    What do I win?

Happened to me tonight.  So tiring.  Talking about Conservative topics and as soon as I said something negative about Ivanka I was a liberal.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot
Hey. YOU'RE the one draggin me over here. YOU'RE the one pokin me. YOU STFU.

@roamer_1

Sorry, buddy.

YOU put yourself out there as the standard for true 'Conservatism'.   YOU are the light.  You claim it here all the time.   We're all just inbred idiots.

So now, relish all the 'accolades' and what follows.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@sneakypete is a typical Trump fan -- hurling accusations, making phony claims and espousing often already debunked conspiracy theories without proof.

Last night I got a taste of how serious this fan club is about defending Trump.  You can't even state the truth about omnibus spending without being accused of being a liberal.  And this was a person who I have known for years and the reaction came in a red face anger.

In my own home I have to contend with this crap.  Trump has the church divided and he has homes and families divided.  People are not even allowed to have conversations about politics relating to Trump without being called liberal or communist/socialist.  Even though Trump is signing amnesty and socialism into these gigantic trillion dollar spending sprees.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I want to know what crime is Trump being accused of.

@Hoodat

The felony crime of "Not being a Dim."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@FeelNoPain

Your father is a victim of ignorance. He probably,like most career soldiers,stayed aloof from politics while on Active Duty,so he most like missed all the reports about McLunatic cooperating with the NVN while a POW. Not to mention his other failings related to corruption.