Author Topic: Giuliani: I Would Testify at Impeachment Trial  (Read 274 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Giuliani: I Would Testify at Impeachment Trial
« on: January 02, 2020, 05:01:15 am »
Giuliani: I Would Testify at Impeachment Trial

Rudy Giuliani says he is willing to testify before the Senate for President Donald Trump's impeachment trial.
"I would testify," Giuliani said Tuesday during Trump's Mar-a-Lago New Year's Eve party in Palm Beach, Florida, according to Bloomberg.

"I would do demonstrations, I would give summations, or I would do what I do best – try the case," he added. "I would love to try the case."

Giuliani's comments come one day after his business associate, Lev Parnas, announced he had sought a judge's permission to hand documents and the contents of his iPhone over to the House Intelligence Committee for use in Trump's impeachment trial.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-2020-senate-trial/2019/12/31/id/947971/

Rudy!, Rudy!, Rudy!, Rudy!, Rudy!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.