Author Topic: Anti-Trump ‘Republican’ Group to Run Pro-Impeachment Ads in Target States  (Read 7817 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey. I wasn't even ON this thread till @DCPatriot drug me over here.

LOL!  I'm a Johnny-come-lately myself.  I was avoiding this thread like the Plague.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No @sneakypete ,
it is going the other way... Toward globalism/liberalism, and Tumpsters ain't helping that one damn little bit.

NOBODY is more blind than those that refuse to see. Or think.

In every other instance, McConnell (and his ilk) have done everything they could to crush Conservatism... And you think somehow that is different when it comes to judges?

Uhhh,because there is a new sheriff in town,and this one isn't a globalist. A sheriff that doesn't hesitate to call a fool or traitor a fool or traitor,right out in the open if necessary. McConnell didn't get to where he is because he was too stupid to see the writing on the wall,and he will continue to support Trump as long as he thinks that is in his own best interests. He is a "friend for rent",and will remain a friend as long as it keeps him in a position of power.

How utterly ridiculous. I am the one refusing EITHER camp. I am the one standing up above the rest yelling my fool ass off. I am the one making waves, and standing for something. And I have ALWAYS done so.

There is no nobility in being a clueless fool,shouting at the wind.

And in that, you might be right... I am a target, no doubt. FROM EITHER SIDE. And don't think for a minute that the 3rd way corporate globalists are any kinder.

No difference to me. Left foot right foot.

So,you are just going to accept your fate,and march meekly off to the labor camps because you would rather be a prisoner in a police state than in a free state where you would have to admit you were wrong?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I have always wondered what that means.

@FeelNoPain

It means whatever who is saying it at that time wants it to mean.

When an actual conservative says it,one of the prime thing it means is we need to stop spending our money babysitting the whole damn world,and start spending it on protecting America from all invaders,including the unarmed ones jumping our borders.

Rebuild it from what to what? Cold War levels? Under Obama, we spent higher than Cold War levels.
When will it be rebuilt? What is enough? Who decides? What is the standard used to decide?

Each administration decides what that means. Which one do YOU want making that decision,a Slow Joe or Hillary administration,or a Trump administration? It really IS that simple.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

So according to YOU,you have been voting wrong for 50 years,and see no reason to change now?

Good plan!

I pulled the lever for the big rhinestone 'R' every single time till 07 - with the possible exception of Dubya's first term... I really don't remember if I pulled the lever for him in the end, but I probably did.

I was also active in Republican activism, from the money side, till some time past that - though after 07 that was being pointed more toward Conservatives only.

I didn't leave the Republicans. The Republicans left me.

I hope the authorities allow you to report back on how well it works for you if the left wins. I really want to see or hear your "Neener,neener,I told you so!" admission. Not that you will ever admit you or those who agree with you contributed to the Dim victory by refusing to fight it. You won't.

Refusing to fight with you is not the same as refusing to fight.
Any fight that refuses to preserve the principles of Conservatism is a fight lost from the get-go. Why would I help you destroy what I believe in any more than the liberals?? Insanity.

I'll keep my powder dry and bide my time.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I pulled the lever for the big rhinestone 'R' every single time till 07 - with the possible exception of Dubya's first term... I really don't remember if I pulled the lever for him in the end, but I probably did.

I was also active in Republican activism, from the money side, till some time past that - though after 07 that was being pointed more toward Conservatives only.

I didn't leave the Republicans. The Republicans left me.

@roamer_1

Sooo,for THOSE reasons you are now unwilling to vote for a man that wasn't even a registered Republican when you were making all those brain farts,and who has nominated more conservative justices than any president in history,and who is working hard to shut down our borders to illegals and deporting any already here?

Because of all THAT you are refusing to support a  PRESIDENT that the very people you regret voting for in the past hate because he is not "playing the game"?

Good thinking!

Online roamer_1

NOBODY is more blind than those that refuse to see. Or think.

Right! That'd be all y'all.

Uhhh,because there is a new sheriff in town,and this one isn't a globalist. A sheriff that doesn't hesitate to call a fool or traitor a fool or traitor,right out in the open if necessary. McConnell didn't get to where he is because he was too stupid to see the writing on the wall,and he will continue to support Trump as long as he thinks that is in his own best interests. He is a "friend for rent",and will remain a friend as long as it keeps him in a position of power.

BWAHAHAHAHA! So McConnell is doing step-and-fetch-it for Tumpy? ROTFLMAO.

There is no nobility in being a clueless fool,shouting at the wind.

Right. Which is why I will not join y'all in doing it.

So,you are just going to accept your fate,and march meekly off to the labor camps because you would rather be a prisoner in a police state than in a free state where you would have to admit you were wrong?

Nope. I am going to accept your fate - all y'all - not willing to stand upon solid ground, and chasing after the clown at the front of the parade.

My own path will be different.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Sooo,for THOSE reasons you are now unwilling to vote for a man that wasn't even a registered Republican when you were making all those brain farts,and who has nominated more conservative justices than any president in history,and who is working hard to shut down our borders to illegals and deporting any already here?

Riiiight. Just like Bush nominated all those 'conservatve' judges in his time.  *****rollingeyes*****

And I don't see a dang thing changing on the border. Largely a smoke show, like everything else he does.

Because of all THAT you are refusing to support a  PRESIDENT that the very people you regret voting for in the past hate because he is not "playing the game"?

Good thinking!

HAHAHAHAHA! McConnell is the spearpoint for 'those people'. and is hand-in-hand with Tumpy. As is Graham. Nuff said.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Riiiight. Just like Bush nominated all those 'conservatve' judges in his time.  *****rollingeyes*****

And I don't see a dang thing changing on the border. Largely a smoke show, like everything else he does.

HAHAHAHAHA! McConnell is the spearpoint for 'those people'. and is hand-in-hand with Tumpy. As is Graham. Nuff said.

@roamer_1

You are obviously incapable of admitting you are wrong.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

You are obviously incapable of admitting you are wrong.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong, and have never had a problem admitting it in any condition.

But I am not wrong in this.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
@FeelNoPain

Each administration decides what that means. Which one do YOU want making that decision,a Slow Joe or Hillary administration,or a Trump administration? It really IS that simple.

Trump, of course. He knows more than the generals, believe me.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline EdinVA

So, if Romney et al are able to sling enough mud to get Biden elected, where does that leave them?
Have they done the country a great service?

Are we going to have peace on earth forevermore?
Self righteous jerks... best person running for the job... not perfect...

Offline skeeter

So, if Romney et al are able to sling enough mud to get Biden elected, where does that leave them?
Have they done the country a great service?

Are we going to have peace on earth forevermore?
Self righteous jerks... best person running for the job... not perfect...

I don't get it either. Seems pretty obvious.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"Fairness" is a legal totem only applicable to the accused, and notably not to the Prosecutors.
People tend to forget that, don't they?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

And Romney's neice is working her rear off trying to keep the party together and focused.
I would suspect that if Mitt was not being protected, he would not be pulling this crap.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@roamer_1

You are quick to throw out “troll” and “FOS” et al, @DCPatriot
But an honest question:  what do you suppose would happen...and would have already happened...to conservatism if it were not for principled conservatives digging in their heels and holding feet to fire?

Perhaps you and others should consider that as you are so quick to cast people out..merely .for having a more nuanced opinion than your own.
The first thing that would happen is to shut down forums like this so there would be no free speech anymore.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 09:04:27 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1

You are quick to throw out “troll” and “FOS” et al, @DCPatriot
But an honest question:  what do you suppose would happen...and would have already happened...to conservatism if it were not for principled conservatives digging in their heels and holding feet to fire?

Perhaps you and others should consider that as you are so quick to cast people out..merely .for having a more nuanced opinion than your own.

@Axeslinger

Ah, my 'friend'.

Waiting after FOUR (4) years??  That's "quick"??   

And who's casting anybody out? 

I'm just saying I'm totally through with all of the remaining NeverTrump bullshit.   

And @roamer_1 holds the Brass Ring of Bullshit!

If I want to learn how to make smoked bacon, he's my man.   If I want to save my Republic, he should sit in the backseat and STFU.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Folks, please discuss things related to the thread topic. TBR members are not the thread topic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

Folks, please discuss things related to the thread topic. TBR members are not the thread topic.

You don't get to come into a SIX page thread that's been off the rails since the 12th post and tell us what we're to discuss.

This thread died days ago.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

You don't get to come into a SIX page thread that's been off the rails since the 12th post and tell us what we're to discuss.

This thread died days ago.

1. You don't have the authority to tell me what I can and cannot do.

2. You do not know what I have and have not been doing regarding this thread.

3. If you think I'm out of line, PM one of the Admins.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

1. You don't have the authority to tell me what I can and cannot do.

2. You do not know what I have and have not been doing regarding this thread.

3. If you think I'm out of line, PM one of the Admins.

Do YOU have the authority here as a moderator with the power to suspend?

...or are you another fuss-budget sticking your brown nose where it doesn't belong?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump, of course. He knows more than the generals, believe me.

@FeelNoPain

Ever met any Generals?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@DCPatriot @PeteS in CA

All y'all just drop it, OK?  I'd consider it a good favor.  TIA
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@FeelNoPain

Ever met any Generals?

Trump knows well enough that if he wants a SitRep on the ground activity, he needs to exclude the entire Officer class.  He did that recently, I understand, with a meeting for only non-coms.  This must be a President who has experienced the smell of concrete dust at a job site at least once in his life.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Trump knows well enough that if he wants a SitRep on the ground activity, he needs to exclude the entire Officer class.  He did that recently, I understand, with a meeting for only non-coms.  This must be a President who has experienced the smell of concrete dust at a job site at least once in his life.

@Cyber Liberty

Not only that,but he went to military school and saw how they think and live. Generally (no pun intended) thinking,it's monkey see,monkey do,because any monkey that makes waves  doesn't remain in the military long enough to make field grade officer,never mind General Officer.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
@FeelNoPain

Ever met any Generals?

One. I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021