Author Topic: Live Action Pleads With Trump Administration To Defund Planned Parenthood Before Dems Take Over Hous  (Read 7592 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Not funny, accurate.  The literal translation is "murder", not "kill".

Yes, I concur. Funny was how all the other versions got it right and not the King James Version... it is not practical to suggest killing was banned when just a few verses below the commandments was listed reasons to put a person to death.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline RoosGirl

No, you did not.   What is your problem that you cannot own your own statements, and then admit when in retrospect you were wrong?

@Oceander

How bout you look at my reply #120 and then call me a liar again.  I showed concern for my fellow man's eternity, offered a private conversation about it, and then walked away when the offer was declined.  But like I said, there you go again, too caught up in telling people they're wrong to bother reading what they write.

Offline Blizzardnh

@Oceander

How bout you look at my reply #120 and then call me a liar again.  I showed concern for my fellow man's eternity, offered a private conversation about it, and then walked away when the offer was declined.  But like I said, there you go again, too caught up in telling people they're wrong to bother reading what they write.
You deserve a medal for that battle. I lost it three pages back. :banghead:

Oceander

@Oceander

You’re a liar.  Period.  End of discussion.  Your reply #120 has no bearing on your general statement that you had a right to intervene in the relationship between an individual and God.

You very clearly stated that it was your business.  Offering to explain some aspect of theology to another person privately doesn’t change the fact of your statement. 

You now claim you never made the statement at all.  That is what makes you a liar. 

Offline RoosGirl

You’re a liar.  Period.  End of discussion.  Your reply #120 has no bearing on your general statement that you had a right to intervene in the relationship between an individual and God.

You very clearly stated that it was your business.  Offering to explain some aspect of theology to another person privately doesn’t change the fact of your statement. 

You now claim you never made the statement at all.  That is what makes you a liar.

Quote me where I said what you claim in bold above.

Offline roamer_1

My argument is that some unsavory things need to exist because people are ignorant and the alternative is even more horrifying.

What could possibly be more horrifying than 60 MILLION babies chopped up in their mothers' womb? Other than their broken bodies chopped up and sold for profit... Oh wait...

Offline roamer_1

Quit cutting and pasting useless trip from the Planned Parenthood website and actually use your own brain for a change.

You forget he's doped up for clarity.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

No, it doesn’t:  it’s killing something that could become a full-blown human being.  That doesn’t make it murder. That makes it killing. Like I said, murder is a legal conclusion, not a statement of fact.

But if a pregnant woman is killed there is much precedent for the perpetrator to be charged with two murders.

Offline roamer_1

So, which version did the Founders enact as positive law for the Constitution and the United States?

Blackstone and the Bible were the basis of precedent in this fledgling country, and remained a very long time.

Offline roamer_1

Yes, I concur. Funny was how all the other versions got it right and not the King James Version... it is not practical to suggest killing was banned when just a few verses below the commandments was listed reasons to put a person to death.

The KJV got it right. 'Though shalt not kill' means 'thou shalt not murder', in English and old English. It CAN mean kill, but if that were the commandment, you would have to be careful not to step on ants.

The argument otherwise in nothing but a kerfluffel.

Offline RoosGirl

Quote me where I said what you claim in bold above.

Yeah, that's what I thought.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online libertybele

Blackstone and the Bible were the basis of precedent in this fledgling country, and remained a very long time.

...a handshake and one's integrity used to mean a lot as well.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I see you have little understanding of Free Will.

More like less than zero understanding.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

There is no such unconstitutionality.

It is a violation of the written Constitution to deny States the right to enact their own laws regarding abortion, marriage, etc., as an exercise of republican government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-