Author Topic: Live Action Pleads With Trump Administration To Defund Planned Parenthood Before Dems Take Over Hous  (Read 7642 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
I should not care about the eternity that my fellow man will spend?

If Oceander and I are going to hell over this I must say your God is kind of a jerk.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

Then you should clarify exactly what you were referring to with your snide comment “Is that right?”

Meh, you'll argue either way.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No, it’s not.  It can’t breathe, it can’t walk, it can’t talk, it can’t see, it can’t think, and it certainly can’t do anything without that umbilical cord attached to the uterus.

You just described a goodly number of supposed "humans". Billions, in fact.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

I should not care about the eternity that my fellow man will spend?

It isn’t any of your business.  If someone wants your counsel, I would hope you would give it fully and freely, but otherwise, it isn’t your business, and sticking your nose where it isn’t wanted isn’t virtuous, it’s moral voyeurism. 

Offline RoosGirl

If Oceander and I are going to hell over this I must say your God is kind of a jerk.

If you think God is down with abortion...   :shrug:

Go for it big man.

Oceander

You just described a goodly number of supposed "humans". Billions, in fact.

Really?  Where?

Offline RoosGirl

It isn’t any of your business.  If someone wants your counsel, I would hope you would give it fully and freely, but otherwise, it isn’t your business, and sticking your nose where it isn’t wanted isn’t virtuous, it’s moral voyeurism.

There you go again...

Offline Dexter

If you think God is down with abortion...   :shrug:

Go for it big man.

I think God will understand that I didn't have the power to change the world, and will instead look at what I did to change things I am capable of changing.
-Socrates

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I see you have little understanding of Free Will.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goodwithagun

And people who go along with immorality because it is legal deserve what they will inevitably get.

Yup. Slavery comes to mind.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Oceander

Meh, you'll argue either way.

In other words, you don’t wish to clarify what you meant.  Ok.  Thanks for playing. 

Oceander

There you go again...

Really?  So what gives you the right to push in on someone else’s relationship with God if you’re not wanted in that relationship?

How is that virtuous?

Offline Dexter

I see you have little understanding of Free Will.

I bet Oceander has a plethora of flaws and ignorance just like I do. If God is real he has to be capable of seeing through the bullshit and understanding the quality of the heart. I don't think I'm a bad person, and I bet Oceander isn't either. I don't see why that wouldn't be enough.
-Socrates

Offline goodwithagun

If government should pay for abortions because they’re legal, then I have a list of firearms I want paid for with tax payer dollars.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Really?  Where?

How many people in this world could survive more than a few days without being attached the umbilical cord, I mean, the benefits of civilization?

Oceander

If government should pay for abortions because they’re legal, then I have a list of firearms I want paid for with tax payer dollars.

That’s a completely different kettle of fish.  I am not advocating that government pay for abortions, and I certainly am not arguing that government should pay for them just because it’s legal.

Offline RoosGirl

Really?  So what gives you the right to push in on someone else’s relationship with God if you’re not wanted in that relationship?

How is that virtuous?

Where did I say that?  Like I said, there you go again, with that habit you have of reading what you want and telling people how wrong they are because not everything is worded exactly the way you think it should be.

Oceander

How many people in this world could survive more than a few days without being attached the umbilical cord, I mean, the benefits of civilization?

So, six billion people are walking around still attached to their mother’s uterus by the umbilical cord?  Seriously?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I bet Oceander has a plethora of flaws and ignorance just like I do. If God is real he has to be capable of seeing through the bullshit and understanding the quality of the heart. I don't think I'm a bad person, and I bet Oceander isn't either. I don't see why that wouldn't be enough.

Oh, it probably is.

But God didn't introduce abortion to the world.

Tamiel did.

Offline Dexter

Take the computers away and I'm screwed.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

I can tell you why that isn't enough, if you're interested, but I won't do it on the open forum.

Oceander

Where did I say that?  Like I said, there you go again, with that habit you have of reading what you want and telling people how wrong they are because not everything is worded exactly the way you think it should be.

You already said that whether someone else was being punished by God was your business.  Now you’re pretending you didn’t.  You really should think a little more before you post; that way you won’t have to disown so many things you posted. 

Oceander

I can tell you why that isn't enough, if you're interested, but I won't do it on the open forum.

Ahhh, so you have a direct, unmediated line to God Himself. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:10:46 am by Oceander »

Offline Dexter

If dedicating my life to honor and the fight against evil people isn't enough for God then he's asking too much, and I'll tell him that to his face when my time comes.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

You already said that whether someone else was being punished by God was your business.  Now you’re pretending you didn’t.  You really should think a little more before you post; that way you won’t have to disown so many things you posted.

There you go again.