Author Topic: Live Action Pleads With Trump Administration To Defund Planned Parenthood Before Dems Take Over Hous  (Read 7586 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
On Thursday, founder and president of Live Action, Lila Rose, released a statement asking President Trump and Congress to defund Planned Parenthood before the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives in January.

The statement reads:

This administration has delivered on several of its pro-life campaign promises. One of the president’s most important campaign pledges was to defund abortion giant Planned Parenthood of the over $500 million taxpayers are forced to give it annually. Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion chain in the U.S. and while receiving taxpayer funds, daily profits from the deaths of 900 preborn children killed in its facilities. The corporation is currently under DOJ investigation for the sale of aborted baby body parts, and regularly lobbies for taxpayer funding of abortions, as well as the repeal of all restrictions on abortions, including restrictions on elective late-term abortions. The CDC reports abortion numbers are declining, but Planned Parenthood’s market share of abortions continues to expand.

While taxpayer funds don’t fund political campaigns directly, the $500 million that taxpayers are forced to give Planned Parenthood allows the abortion chain’s donors to direct their contributions to Planned Parenthood’s political arms, which actively spend millions to elect pro-abortion candidates that keep the taxpayer funding flowing. It’s corrupt. It’s wrong. And it needs to stop.

We implore the president to send a message to Congress that this immoral and abusive corporation will no longer be funded by taxpayers. We ask the president to veto any funding bill that does not explicitly defund Planned Parenthood. To save the lives of innocent children and to end this corrupt bargain between Planned Parenthood and pro-abortion politicians, the President must follow through on his campaign pledge.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump spoke about defunding Planned Parenthood on multiple occasions.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38903/live-action-pleads-trump-administration-pull-frank-camp
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
the over $500 million taxpayers are forced to give it annually

We spend like 50 billion dollars a year on international charity. A lot more than that if you include our military presence in Europe. There are some weird priorities when it comes to being conservative with funds.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

We spend like 50 billion dollars a year on international charity. A lot more than that if you include our military presence in Europe. There are some weird priorities when it comes to being conservative with funds.

Oh, absolutely.  And then there are the people who think a life should be prioritized by money savings.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

I guess you're too stoned to remember I debunked this false statement of yours the other day.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Dexter

Oh, absolutely.  And then there are the people who think a life should be prioritized by money savings.

A lot of conservatives claim that it's just the issue of it being done at the federal level. "It's fine if the states do it." Is that how you really feel or would you see the government limit abortion is all 50 states?
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

I guess you're too stoned to remember I debunked this false statement of yours the other day.

Oh? We do spend something like 50 billion annually helping other countries, and we do spend money on defending Europe. Help me understand. I'll take a few more hits to clear my head.
-Socrates

Offline RoosGirl

A lot of conservatives claim that it's just the issue of it being done at the federal level. "It's fine if the states do it." Is that how you really feel or would you see the government limit abortion is all 50 states?

1. it's a state right to decide
2. it's the moral decision for the states to outlaw abortion

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
1. it's a state right to decide
2. it's the moral decision for the states to outlaw abortion

Yup, you're totally on top of this one.   :0012:

:thumbsup:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh? We do spend something like 50 billion annually helping other countries, and we do spend money on defending Europe. Help me understand. I'll take a few more hits to clear my head.

There's not a few hits of anything to your head that will clear it.

All you have to do is take your trollish @ss back to the Israel thread you were embarrassed on last week and see the actual numbers as a percentage of U.S. GDP that we spend on what you mention.

Offline DB

Trump decided Planned Parenthood "did good things".

Kind of like Hillary "suffered enough".

Of course that was after he got your vote...

Offline Dexter

There's not a few hits of anything to your head that will clear it.

All you have to do is take your trollish @ss back to the Israel thread you were embarrassed on last week and see the actual numbers as a percentage of U.S. GDP that we spend on what you mention.

You should provide a link to that thread for anybody that wants to see how badly I got embarrassed.

What percentage of GDP do we spend on Planned Parenthood? If our foreign aid is insignificant then so is the cost of Planned Parenthood.
-Socrates

Offline DB

You should provide a link to that thread for anybody that wants to see how badly I got embarrassed.

What percentage of GDP do we spend on Planned Parenthood? If our foreign aid is insignificant then so is the cost of Planned Parenthood.

Planned Parenthood isn't a federal government function. It is a private entity. It was born out the philosophy of eugenics promoted by Margaret Sanger. Her plan was to sterilize/abort inferior genetic lines for the betterment of mankind. That is a fact.

Regarding foreign aid, foreign policy is the federal governments function as outlined in the constitution.

Offline Dexter

Planned Parenthood isn't a federal government function. It is a private entity. It was born out the philosophy of eugenics promoted by Margaret Sanger. Her plan was to sterilize/abort inferior genetic lines for the betterment of mankind. That is a fact.

Regarding foreign aid, foreign policy is the federal governments function as outlined in the constitution.

If women don't have access to safe abortions the situation will be even more horrifying than it already is.
-Socrates

Offline DB

If women don't have access to safe abortions the situation will be even more horrifying than it already is.

The same thing is said about needles for heroin addicts. San Francisco has given that a try with exponentially worse results.

Make something easy and cost free that is destructive, you get a whole lot more of it. Simple human nature. You want to make it easy and painless to kill the unborn. If you are bent on doing that it should at least come at a significant cost and you should not be able to force others to participate in your killing.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 08:42:50 pm by DB »

Offline RoosGirl

Right, because I should have to pay for their poor life choices.

Offline Dexter

The same thing is said about needles for heroin addicts. San Francisco has given that a try with exponentially worse results.

Make something easy and cost free that is destructive, you get a whole lot more of it. Simple human nature. You want to make it easy and painless to kill the unborn. If you are bent on doing that it should at least come at a significant cost and you should not be able to force others to participate in your killing.

I hate that abortion is part of the world, but I don't make the rules. I really think it would be worse to remove access.
-Socrates

Offline DB

I hate that abortion is part of the world, but I don't make the rules. I really think it would be worse to remove access.

Well what you "think" is contrary to human nature and has been proven over and over again.

And you say "worse". Worse for who? The mother or the child?

Online LMAO

Planned Parenthood isn't a federal government function.

This

PP is a private organization. One can debate its morality or immortality but it should have to seek private money just like every other private organization. Now, I can agree with being able to deduct as charity money one gives to it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Dexter

Worse for who? The mother or the child?

Both, because abortions are already part of reality and you can't make people stop by making it impossible to do it legally. If you shut down all the clinics women will be paying cash to sketchy back alley "doctors." The situation will become far more disgusting and horrifying. Oh, and there aren't any regulations when women get illegal abortions, so good luck with that whole age of viability thing.
-Socrates

Offline DB

Both, because abortions are already part of reality and you can't make people stop by making it impossible to do it legally. If you shut down all the clinics women will be paying cash to sketchy back alley "doctors." The situation will become far more disgusting and horrifying. Oh, and there aren't any regulations when women get illegal abortions, so good luck with that whole age of viability thing.

Right, a "safe" abortion is where one of the two people involved is guaranteed to die.

Slavery was a "reality" too. It is easy to have no moral backbone and let evil prevail.

You rarely address the actual points being made. You seem to only respond with feelings about why something should be or not be without any roots in underlying principles based on something more.

Offline Dexter

You rarely address the actual points being made.

I'm focused on things that will get better results. I want the situation that will have less horrifying outcomes.
-Socrates

Offline DB

I'm focused on things that will get better results. I want the situation that will have less horrifying outcomes.

Then apply logic and an understanding of human nature instead of feelings to the problem. Wanting something and having a plan for a positive outcome are two entirely different things. The path of least resistance is rarely the solution.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:04:30 pm by DB »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

More cut and paste unoriginal crap.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You seem to only respond with feelings about why something should be or not be without any roots in underlying principles based on something more.

@DB that's the fatal flaw in any plan Liberals come up with.  It's all based on feelings and emotions  and no thought at all is put into the real world consequences of what they want to force upon us.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@DB that's the fatal flaw in any plan Liberals come up with.  It's all based on feelings and emotions  and no thought at all is put into the real world consequences of what they want to force upon us.

It isn't what they want to force on us. They are forcing it on us. I object. Abortion is murder. Treat it as such.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley