Author Topic: ‘Never Trumpers’ unite to back Trump’s battle for Kavanaugh  (Read 27934 times)

Offline corbe

I will not refute your reasoned assertions @Right_in_Virginia
  We will respectfully agree to disagree as we sometimes do.

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I will not refute your reasoned assertions @Right_in_Virginia
  We will respectfully agree to disagree as we sometimes do.

:beer:

Cool.  How about you take a minute and tell me what "more" Cruz would have accomplished as you asserted?  @corbe

Offline corbe

Cruz wouldn't have started the Trade/Tariff  Wars.  Cruz would not be funding pp and signing $1.2T yearly budgets. I think, too, he would have got further along on Immigration Control. He also wouldn't have the distractions of Stormy/Avanetti and McDougal in spite of what Pecker could publish.  Heidi didn't do 'soft p0rn' either.
    Sure most is speculation on both of our parts BUT you did ask.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Cruz wouldn't have started the Trade/Tariff  Wars. 

That's because he is a loud mouth stooge and doesn't have a problem with the US getting the shaft in these Globalist agenda trade agreements we had in place.

Cruz wouldn't have started the Trade/Tariff  Wars. 
What war?  We won before it started.    :laugh:

Cruz would not be funding pp and signing $1.2T yearly budgets.
Cruz would be doing it too.  Unless one of his magic powers is being able to erase Congress from the Constitution.

I think, too, he would have got further along on Immigration Control.
Nah. W would have convinced him to backburner this.

He also wouldn't have the distractions of Stormy/Avanetti and McDougal in spite of what Pecker could publish.  Heidi didn't do 'soft p0rn' either.
By the Grace of God we'll never know what the media has in its bag of goodies against Cruz.  And we KNOW that bag is full.

@corbe    :beer:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:52:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What war?  We won before it started.    :laugh:

I hope we do, but we certainly haven't at this point.

Cruz would be doing it too.  Unless one of his magic powers is being able to eliminate Congress from the Constitution.

Signing those bills?  I don't think so.

Nah. W would have convinced him to backburner this.

You do realize that he and W are mortal enemies, and over the issue of illegal immigration.  W is for it and Cruz isn't.

By the Grace of God we'll never know what the media has in its bag of goodies against Cruz.  And we KNOW that bag is full.

@corbe

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
   Cruz wouldn't have started the Trade/Tariff  Wars.  Cruz would not be funding pp and signing $1.2T yearly budgets. I think, too, he would have got further along on Immigration Control. He also wouldn't have the distractions of Stormy/Avanetti and McDougal in spite of what Pecker could publish.  Heidi didn't do 'soft p0rn' either.
    Sure most is speculation on both of our parts BUT you did ask.

He has voted for funding PP two times over the last two years OR so including the budget with that aid over Hurricane Harvey (understandable) along with the last budget to keep the government open until December.

Anyway, I can think of another thing he would not have done, as a Senator in his fourth year, won the general election.

You veto the Budget, you shut down the government, his most recent budget vote, shows he wasn't keen to do that even.

Yes, the financial policy of the nation may well finally be looked at.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:03:15 pm by TomSea »

Nah ... @Sanguine

But what are your thoughts on the entirety of my original post to Corbe?  @corbe slid past quite a lot of that.   :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nah ... @Sanguine

But what are your thoughts on the entirety of my original post to Corbe?  @corbe slid past quite a lot of that.   :laugh:

Um, I just gave you my thoughts.  What specifically did you want to know?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:59:16 pm by Sanguine »

Offline corbe

He has voted for funding PP two times over the last two years OR so including the budget with that aid over Hurricane Harvey (understandable) along with the last budget to keep the government open until December.

Anyway, I can think of another thing he would not have done, as a Senator in his fourth year, won the general election.

You veto the Budget, you shut down the government, his most recent budget vote, shows he wasn't keen to do that even.

Yes, the financial policy of the nation may well finally be looked at.

YES, @TomSea I'll admit Cruz voted for* that last CF they called a Budget but unlike 95% of the GOP, he voted AGAINST all the others, since 2013.   
   *That's what it cost him for Trump to campaign for him in Texas, which is stupid on multiple levels, he's obviously just a political ho like they all are, he's just haggling over price now in the 'new and improved' GOP.

Edit:

His vote was not needed for it to pass and he was Home Campaigning why fly back and vote for it (no Harvey funds, as you say), unless your kissing someone's azz. /JS
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 10:34:38 pm by corbe »

Offline corbe

That's because he is a loud mouth stooge and doesn't have a problem with the US getting the shaft in these Globalist agenda trade agreements we had in place.

Yea, renaming NAFTA to USMCA with a few tweaks, Yea Dairy, is phenomenal, not to mention US Steel, Lumber and now Farmers being bailed out by the $B's. 
   Sure he squeezed Mexico, Canada and the EU's balls for near negligible results, that's just who he is.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You've made that painfully obvious @Once-Ler    I hope it makes you happy.
It really does @Emjay .  It's not a cure for Trump raising my taxes, dividing the country, and spending the future at his luxury resorts, but it does provide a sense of righteous ideological and intellectual superiority. 
:patriot: Thank you for your wish for my happiness I also hope you're happy.

Yea, renaming NAFTA to USMCA with a few tweaks, Yea Dairy, is phenomenal, not to mention US Steel, Lumber and now Farmers being bailed out by the $B's. 
   Sure he squeezed Mexico, Canada and the EU's balls for near negligible results, that's just who he is.

That's how Trump magic works.  You take a building.  Slap the Trump name on it...now it's desirable and luxurious.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It really does @Emjay .  It's not a cure for Trump raising my taxes, dividing the country, and spending the future at his luxury resorts, but it does provide a sense of  righteous ideological and intellectual superiority. 
:patriot: Thank you for your wish for my happiness I also hope you're happy.

Are you bout to snap, like the fake deacon from dallas, the hospital fecal stain removal engineer from michigan, and the scifi author with the equally filthy mouth, from texas.

They too held " righteous ideological and intellectual superiority"

In that regard, will you join the female NTer, here--that announced herself to be a genius?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

Are you bout to snap, like the fake deacon from dallas, the hospital fecal stain removal engineer from michigan, and the scifi author with the equally filthy mouth, from texas.

In that regard, will you join the female NTer, here--that announced herself to be a genius?

It's times like this @truth_seeker that I really regret reading posts here while stoned, That doozy of yours would have probably made sense otherwise.  :smokin:

Whatever you're talking about is so vague I have already lost interest.  Get a grip.

Silver Pines

@truth_seeker

So did Trump.

Online rustynail

Kavanaugh should not have written that piece for the WSJ.  Unreal.

Um, I just gave you my thoughts.  What specifically did you want to know?

Honestly  @Sanguine, my curiosity is just not this piqued.  But thanks.

Yea, renaming NAFTA to USMCA with a few tweaks,

Name the tweaks.   :smokin:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@truth_seeker

So did Trump.

Wonderful. He is proving himself to be quite extraordinary, too, when measured by accomplishments during office.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline corbe

Mexico must raise their minimum wage in the auto factories to $15 and an expanded US Dairy Market in Canada, though even that is debatable until we get more facts. @Right_in_Virginia
   Lumber and Steel didn't change and are being subsidized by the American consumer, as are the Farmers.

Silver Pines

Wonderful. He is proving himself to be quite extraordinary, too, when measured by accomplishments during office.

@truth_seeker

Lol, there’s no love like cult love.

Yet you dismiss the TBR member—-whom you won’t name or ping, & instead talk behind her back—-whom you say made the same claim.  Without knowing the first thing about her.

You base your decision on pure emotion, just like the women we’ve seen reacting to Kavanaugh. 

Name the tweaks.   :smokin:
Under the new deal, which will be called USMCA, Canada will set new quotas for dairy imports from the United States. It will still put tariffs on dairy products that exceed the quotas, ranging from 200% to 300%.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/politics/usmca-canada-dairy/index.html

The tweak is the name ...It sounds like the Marines dude!!!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Honestly  @Sanguine, my curiosity is just not this piqued.  But thanks.

OK.  BTW - piqued either is or isn't, it's not a matter of degrees.