Author Topic: If O'Rourke defeats Cruz ...  (Read 1640 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: If O'Rourke defeats Cruz ...
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 04:48:32 pm »
"Fair Hooker...well, I haven't met one yet!", "Turn out the lights, the party's over." ,"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?"

Or....

Look Howard.....  There's another Oilers fan who still thinks his team is No. 1.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 04:50:31 pm »
I strongly recommend that Gov. Abbott begin construction of a wall around Texas in order to keep Californians out.
Always blaming California, Texas has been responsible for it's own issues, there has been a cancer growing for decades in it's universities and has accelerated in it's spread. I recall my best friend going to Austin to finish up after two years near home at Cal State Long Beach, he left as a devout Catholic and a Conservative, I hardly recognized the liberal hedonist that returned for a visit. Yeah all the crap, communists and liberal are Texas's fault, it's not like they have the second highest influx of illegals in the nation coming through their border with mejico and not CAlifornia, nuh uh!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:51:21 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 04:50:34 pm »
"Fair Hooker...well, I haven't met one yet!", "Turn out the lights, the party's over." ,"If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a Merry Christmas?"

And he sang 'turn out the lights.'  Fun days in football.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 04:53:02 pm »
Back in the day when sports and sportscasters weren't so damn political.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 04:59:25 pm »

And baseball had the flip side of that with Dizzy Dean.  What an entertaining guy.

! No longer available

! No longer available
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.