Author Topic: Trump Comes to the Rescue of Former GOP Foe Ted Cruz in “Biggest Stadium in Texas”  (Read 12729 times)

Online corbe

As Rudy Tomjonovich so eloquent said when the Rockets went back to back in 94-95, "Never underestimate the Heart of a Champion".
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
People go totally crazy by page 10.  I wish the Mods would lock this thread.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

YOU started it @Emjay , Brilliant, by the way!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You forgot the World Champion Logo.   :beer:

(Astros fan for 53 years)

Astros fan for as long as they have been Astros.  Colt 45s fan before that and a Buffs fan before that! 

Yeah!  I'm old!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

You’re the op.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Yeah, I agree.

@INVAR

I'll rip off your face and show it to you.

happy77

You are certainly welcome to try.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Hoodat

A few more posts from DC Patriot should do it.  That's usually what it takes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Astros fan for as long as they have been Astros.  Colt 45s fan before that and a Buffs fan before that! 

Yeah!  I'm old!

Then you should remember J. R. Richards.  There's an easy movie script for you.  God definitely got his attention.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

Mike Scott, Nolan Ryan was quite a talent back in the day, also, miss those Greats.

Online Hoodat

My first year playing Rotisserie baseball, Craig Biggio was my catcher.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
   Mike Scott, Nolan Ryan was quite a talent back in the day, also, miss those Greats.

Played against Nolan Ryan twice (High School) I remember that you needed some the size of grapefruit to stay in the batter's box when he was on the mound.  He could throw a ball through a brick wall IF he could hit it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Played against Nolan Ryan twice (High School) I remember that you needed some the size of grapefruit to stay in the batter's box when he was on the mound.  He could throw a ball through a brick wall IF he could hit it!

You actually batted against Nolan Ryan?  Wow. 

I saw a Netflix documentary a year or two ago, about who was the hardest thrower of all time....  i.e Walter Johnson through Adonis Chapman.  Based on all the science they have, they determined that Nolan Ryan threw the fastest
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mesaclone

We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain