Author Topic: Trump Comes to the Rescue of Former GOP Foe Ted Cruz in “Biggest Stadium in Texas”  (Read 12819 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
More projection.

For the record, this board  'aint your lawn bub.

But be my guest to try and push me off of it.

Again.  Who's projecting here?

Nobody except you interpreted my quote to mean this forum was mine.

You're an anarchist and an extremist too.  Keep talking.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:05:47 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

You're an anarchist and an extremist too.  Keep talking.

I intend to.

Not a damn thing you are gonna be able to do about it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 05:12:38 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goodwithagun

More projection.

For the record, this board  'aint your lawn bub.

But be my guest to try and push me off of it.

I think another movie poster is needed here. :whistle:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

* Not intended for anyone specifically.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

The thread has reached ten pages. In typical fashion, the thread has

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online DCPatriot

* Not intended for anyone specifically.

Don't worry 'bout me, dear @corbe

Had enough comedic relief for the day.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

@DCPatriot I never worry about you, your skin is thicker than mine and most all others here, save just a few. 
   I really do appreciate you old timers sustaining the continuity here and I mean that sincerely.

:beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot I never worry about you, your skin is thicker than mine and most all others here, save just a few. 
   I really do appreciate you old timers sustaining the continuity here and I mean that sincerely.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Never thought I'd see the day when @DCPatriot and @corbe formed a mutual admiration society!  Brews all around!

:beer: :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

@Cyber Liberty   
I miss @Right_in_Virginia too (is she in The Hamptons, again?).  @aligncare and @Mesaclone are my favorite Trumpers here, though.

Online DCPatriot

Never thought I'd see the day when @DCPatriot and @corbe formed a mutual admiration society!  Brews all around!

Hold on, there! 

We both accepted the compliment in the manner intended.  Self-deprecation is not a vice.    :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

DCP is a baseball fan.  No one can dislike another baseball fan.   :beer:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:09:47 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

DCP is a baseball fan.  No one can't dislike another baseball fan.   :beer:

LOL!   That's so true.

Sometimes ...when you get going here, I just think of your love of baseball and I just start smiling.    :beer:

Online corbe

There is much more here that binds us than divides us.

Online libertybele

DCP is a baseball fan.  No one can't dislike another baseball fan.   :beer:

Tigers or Royals fan here!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
D-Backs fan here.  I was very upset to see us slip from #1 to #3 in one game. 8888crybaby
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hold on, there! 

We both accepted the compliment in the manner intended.  Self-deprecation is not a vice.    :laugh:

It's a virtue.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

Online corbe

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You forgot the World Champion Logo.   :beer:

(Astros fan for 53 years)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can we get back to the personal insults please.   You guys are making me ill with all this khumbaya crap....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

You forgot the World Champion Logo.   :beer:

(Astros fan for 53 years)

Whenever MLB channel features an ASTROS game, I'm there.

A bunch of 'Davids' all come together and become World Series Champs.

And it's not all statistics.  It's the chemistry that produces those statistics.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

Can we get back to the personal insults please.   You guys are making me ill with all this khumbaya crap....

Yeah, I agree.

@INVAR

I'll rip off your face and show it to you.

happy77

Online corbe

I suppose you watched that late game against the A's last night, Great Game.  They are currently beating up on the Twins.  @catfish1957