Author Topic: Backfire: Trump soars 5 points in IBD-TIPP poll after Democrats go rabid  (Read 6086 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
That's a whole lotta bots:

Dean
@DeanSpringbok
·
7h
With over 2 billion #WalkAway hits, why is the mainstream media silent?? @CNN @MSNBC @BBCWorld @FoxNews

People are simply waking up to leftist bullshit. #WalkAway
#dumptheleft

I listened to a fascinating discussion between Intellectual Dark Web phenom Jordan Peterson, and Joe Rogan a couple of days ago.

These are among people that have moved on from traditional media,, to new forms such as podcasts, youtube, books,, on stage long format interviews, etc.

In case folks have missed it, people are cutting the cable; meaning old sources of information are losing clout and views.

Mention is made of the Fakestream media, as "commentariat" even by libertarian/classical liberal detractors.

I believe #walkaway is entirely legitimate. Candace Owens, Kanye West, Dennis Rodman are just a few well known blacks, leaving the plantation.

"Poll after poll" had Hillary by a landslide on election day.

So much for giving uch sources the weight they once held.

People that are leaving the "left" are doing so, over what it has become. Max Waters, support for illegal immigrants over Americans.

Common sense. And they see MORE common sense with Trump, tweets and all.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The July poll found that 41% approve of the job Trump is doing.

4 out of 10 people approve Mr. President.  Good job little buddy.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No worries.  This is one of the polls that agreed Hillary would be the next President .... without breaking a sweat.   :laugh:

You can sleep tight now.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:59:19 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

No worries.  This is one of the polls that agreed Hillary would be the next President .... without breaking a sweat.   :laugh:

You can sleep tight now.

Are you claiming the poll is inaccurate and it's possible even fewer people approve of the President?  You're cold RiV.   ^-^

Offline Fantasywriter

@Fantasywriter   
To you also, my Friend are you gonna BBQ something, I haven't decided.

Belated thanks for the good Independence Day wishes. It was great--best fireworks ever.

:patriot:

Offline Fantasywriter

Remember the Florida Bush/Gore recount? When the democrats argued Gore won more votes than Bush because low and behold, Gore crushed Bush in exit polls!

No, I had forgotten how unhinged the Democrats got over that loss. Crazy people gonna be crazy, I guess.

😎

Offline Frank Cannon

Are you claiming the poll is inaccurate and it's possible even fewer people approve of the President?  You're cold RiV.   ^-^

Ladies and gentlemen let's all have a big hand for Jennifer Rubin. Great to see you posting here.

Offline Fantasywriter

@Fantasywriter

How the Rats treat Trump's nominee to the SC will play a big role in the mid terms. I am hoping he
picks Amy Barrett. The Rats absolutely hate her. They will go nuclear trying to stop her. The back
lash of attacking an attractive mom of 7 with a stellar resume could be huge. They (the Rats) are
already attacking her and she is has not even been nominated yet. The only down side is I fear for
her safety if she is nominated. That's how bat sh*t crazy the left has become. Oh an anyone that
doesn't think she is a textulist should read she what she said of Roberts on OCare.

... pushed the Affordable Care Act beyond its plausible meaning to save the statute. He construed the penalty imposed on those without health insurance as a tax, which permitted him to sustain the statute as a valid exercise of the taxing power; had he treated the payment as the statute did – as a penalty – he would have had to invalidate the statute as lying beyond Congress’s commerce power … [A] judge who adopts an interpretation inconsistent with the text fails to enforce the statute that commanded majority support. If the majority did not enact a "tax," interpreting the statute to impose a tax lacks democratic legitimacy … it is illegitimate for the Court to distort either the Constitution or a statute to achieve what it deems a preferable result.

And then there are the congressional investigation into the corrupt DOJ/FBI/CIA and now the
State Department. If only we had a real AG instead of that coward Jeff Sessions. I'll bet that after
the mid terms Jeff gets fires, if we hold the house (and I think we will) and pick up seats in the
Senate ( I think we will).

Sept is going to be Trumps make or break month. His SC nominee will in play and his "I will never
sign another spending bill like this" will be tested.

Buckle up snowflakes there's a lot of truculence ahead.

All other considerations aside, it would be worth it for Trump to nominate Barrett just to see the Left's final and ultimate descent into madness. The more hysterically barking moonbat crazy they get, the better they play with their shrinking, radical base and the worse they play with the general electorate. That's a net loser but they're already too far gone to turn back now.

Offline Fantasywriter

I listened to a fascinating discussion between Intellectual Dark Web phenom Jordan Peterson, and Joe Rogan a couple of days ago.

These are among people that have moved on from traditional media,, to new forms such as podcasts, youtube, books,, on stage long format interviews, etc.

In case folks have missed it, people are cutting the cable; meaning old sources of information are losing clout and views.

Mention is made of the Fakestream media, as "commentariat" even by libertarian/classical liberal detractors.

I believe #walkaway is entirely legitimate. Candace Owens, Kanye West, Dennis Rodman are just a few well known blacks, leaving the plantation.

"Poll after poll" had Hillary by a landslide on election day.

So much for giving uch sources the weight they once held.

People that are leaving the "left" are doing so, over what it has become. Max Waters, support for illegal immigrants over Americans.

Common sense. And they see MORE common sense with Trump, tweets and all.

You nailed it.  The Left had a stranglehold on traditional media and even today they own most social media outlets  [Facebook, Twitter, etc.]. But of course they overplayed their hand as they always do. Now they have a full scale rebellion on their hands and it's picking up steam. Amazingly enough, conservatism has become the counterculture. What a timeline.

Offline Fantasywriter

And Hillary lives in the WH.

That is, if you live in the world where polls are accurate.

Offline Fantasywriter

You raise a good point. Why do polls always seem to err on the side of the Left? Why, leading up to the '16 presidential election, didn't we see any mainstream polls radically overestimating Trump's numbers?

Offline Fantasywriter

To answer your questions:  I did hear about his rally in Minnesota.  The capacity of the room was 8,000.  The fact that it was packed in a district he won by 16 points in a state where he got 1.3M votes isn’t all that surprising to me even though he lost the state 46.5% to 45%.

I’ve never heard of the Walkaway Movement. 

If the shift is from the Left to the Right, how many net House seats do you think the Republicans will pick up in the fall?  (I think they'll lose seats -- at least 23, but that's just my current guess.  What's your's?).

@Fantasywriter

http://www.startribune.com/trump-expected-to-discuss-trade-tariffs-during-duluth-visit/486023691/

Fwiw, a poll says the Left can't even hang onto the Millenials.  I'm inclined to believe it bc bogus polls tend to favor the Democrats, and this one doesn't.

Reuters Poll: Young White Americans Flee Democrat Party in Droves Since Trump's Election

Article at the link, but here's a sample of the recurring theme in the comments section:

'Huh.. it's almost like if you keep screeching 'white people are racist', 'white people are evil', and 'all white people are nazis' they don't stick around. Who'da thunk?'

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/03/reuters-poll-young-white-americans-flee-democrat-party-in-droves-since-trumps-election/

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You can sleep tight now.

Can we sit tight before we sleep tight?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

These approval number polls are weird.  At least Trump scored higher than Obama did at this point in his presidency.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You nailed it.  The Left had a stranglehold on traditional media and even today they own most social media outlets  [Facebook, Twitter, etc.]. But of course they overplayed their hand as they always do. Now they have a full scale rebellion on their hands and it's picking up steam. Amazingly enough, conservatism has become the counterculture. What a timeline.

Yeah, Facebook was challenged today or yesterday by a country singing group because FB refused to take their money to buy a post on Facebook with a patriotic song.

Offline Fantasywriter

Check out this DUmmy thread:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210831789

Thanks for the link. It was a fun read. Re Trump's poll #s being more favorable than Obama's at this point in his first term, a DUer had this to say:

Amishman
15. I believe it, he is very popular in my corner of rural PA
Local economy has really picked up and Trump is being given a lot of the credit.

Offline Fantasywriter

Yeah, Facebook was challenged today or yesterday by a country singing group because FB refused to take their money to buy a post on Facebook with a patriotic song.

Well Facebook deemed the Declaration of Independence hate speech, so it all makes sense.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/05/facebook-censorship-declaration-of-independence/