Author Topic: Backfire: Trump soars 5 points in IBD-TIPP poll after Democrats go rabid  (Read 6113 times)

Offline Fantasywriter

I view all kinds of tweets but that doesn't necessarily mean I support them (thankfully).  Trump has 53M followers.  Given that some of them are liberal journalists just to keep themselves informed, I suspect not all followers (or viewers) support him either.  My point is that I'm not sure that twitter views (or even follows) are an accurate representation of support.

#Walkaway is the #1 trending hashtag on Twitter.

Online corbe

Twitter, really?  WGAF just because it's the POTUS choice of communication doesn't make it any more real or legit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Has anyone found Trump's MySpace account yet?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantasywriter

Twitter, really?  WGAF just because it's the POTUS choice of communication doesn't make it any more real or legit.

Twitter is one of the main ways rank and file communicate these days.  If you are in the mood to read a virtually limitless number of inspirational testimonials by people walking away from the Democrats/Leftism, here's the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/walkaway

Offline Fantasywriter

John 👍🏻🇺🇸
@JohnKaufman55
·
2h
Think America is worth saving check out the #WalkAway hash tag full of amazing stories of people who outgrew the anti-american democrats 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Online corbe

Thanks @Fantasywriter but I would rather stay ignorantly irrelevant than read inside the tweet world. 
  I spend a lot of time in blogs/Forums but that's one thing I just can't seem to bring myself too, bookface also.

Offline Concerned

Thanks @Fantasywriter but I would rather stay ignorantly irrelevant than read inside the tweet world. 
  I spend a lot of time in blogs/Forums but that's one thing I just can't seem to bring myself too, bookface also.

Lots of claims online that many of these "tweets" and "retweets" are from bots.  Given the relatively few members on Facebook (43K) with this supposedly "huge" and "astounding" movement, that seems pretty likely to me.   
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Fantasywriter

Lots of claims online that many of these "tweets" and "retweets" are from bots.  Given the relatively few members on Facebook (43K) with this supposedly "huge" and "astounding" movement, that seems pretty likely to me.   

That's a whole lotta bots:

Dean
@DeanSpringbok
·
7h
With over 2 billion #WalkAway hits, why is the mainstream media silent?? @CNN @MSNBC @BBCWorld @FoxNews

People are simply waking up to leftist bullshit. #WalkAway
#dumptheleft

Offline Fantasywriter

I deleted my FB account, and not a moment too soon.  I still have Twitter but I rarely use it. I just think #Walkaway is amazing bc it's entirely grassroots and is growing like a wildfire.  Any indication that the Left has overplayed its hand and is paying the price sits well with me.

Otoh, to each his/her own. We'll know eventually how all this plays out, and that will be soon enough.

Online corbe

There is plenty of indications out there that the Left is imploding and even eating their own @Fantasywriter , I just don't think twitter or bookface is a reputable example of what's going on but then again I don't put anything into polls at this early date either.
   I'm wrong often, just ask any of the @Trumpers here. 

Offline Fantasywriter

There is plenty of indications out there that the Left is imploding and even eating their own @Fantasywriter , I just don't think twitter or bookface is a reputable example of what's going on but then again I don't put anything into polls at this early date either.
   I'm wrong often, just ask any of the @Trumpers here.

I won't be putting anything into the polls later on, either. They had their chance in '16 and blew their credibility.

Twitter is one indication of what's on people's minds. Did you see the tweet I posted referencing 2 billion+ hits on #Walkaway? That's a good indication that a lot of people are fed up with Leftist craziness.

Fwiw.

Online corbe

NO, @Fantasywriter I didn't read it. I've been around on twitter, never had an account, I am just not impressed with the mass mentality of the whole tweet thing, POTUS loving it, withstanding. 
   Though I rarely use 140 characters to express my thoughts here I really do enjoy the few who do expound on their thoughts, like you, it brings a spicy, rich character to TBR. 

Offline Fantasywriter

NO, @Fantasywriter I didn't read it. I've been around on twitter, never had an account, I am just not impressed with the mass mentality of the whole tweet thing, POTUS loving it, withstanding. 
   Though I rarely use 140 characters to express my thoughts here I really do enjoy the few who do expound on their thoughts, like you, it brings a spicy, rich character to TBR.

Noted.

Happy Fourth!

:patriot:   :beer:

Online corbe

@Fantasywriter   
To you also, my Friend are you gonna BBQ something, I haven't decided.

Online corbe

Just decided, I'm gonna stay cool inside and cook a pot of Shrimp Gumbo.

Offline aligncare

I don't know if you meant to leave "NTers"and"Democrats" so close together, but I noticed it.

That is how I group them, too. Despite the "Hub" thingie

Both get their Fakestream info from the same sources, and sound mostly the same, over and over.

Good pickup @truth_seeker

You know, If I found myself on the same side of talking points with democrats, I wouldn’t stop to ask if democrats have suddenly become rational, I’d have to stop and wonder if I’ve lost my mind.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:49:29 am by aligncare »

Offline aligncare

I haven't devoted 5 minutes to polling data since Trump beat Hillary in Nov 16. Prior to that I didn't have much time for polls; afterwards I had even less.

Did you hear about Trump's recent rally in Minnesota? That's not a red state stronghold, but people stood in line for many hours to get in. I read that about as many were turned away as were able to get inside the venue.

Have you read much about the #WalkAway movement? It's huge. There is no corresponding, #WalkAwayFromTrump movement.  The shift is from left to right.

One more thing. Democrats and Independents outnumbered Republicans at the Minnesota rally.  There is a groundswell in the making that the polls are missing--just as they so egregiously missed Trump's impending victory in '16. Pollsters would love it if they could drive the news as in bygone days, but those days are gone. Trump is doing just fine, the same as he was in the fall of '16.

Remember the Florida Bush/Gore recount? When the democrats argued Gore won more votes than Bush because low and behold, Gore crushed Bush in exit polls!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Good pickup @truth_seeker

You know, If I found myself on the same side of talking points as democrats, I wouldn’t stop to ask if democrats have suddenly became rational, I’d have to stop and wonder if I’ve lost my mind.

Exactly, my friend!   @aligncare   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jpsb

I got all kinds of hits. The movement is exploding. Blacks, Hispanics, liberals, gays, etc., etc., are leaving the Democratparty in droves. It's astounding.

I'll predict that the Republicans hold the House.  If Trump-hater Ryan stepped aside we'd do much better, so of course he won't.  Feel free to contact me again after the midterms. We'll compare notes.

@Fantasywriter

How the Rats treat Trump's nominee to the SC will play a big role in the mid terms. I am hoping he
picks Amy Barrett. The Rats absolutely hate her. They will go nuclear trying to stop her. The back
lash of attacking an attractive mom of 7 with a stellar resume could be huge. They (the Rats) are
already attacking her and she is has not even been nominated yet. The only down side is I fear for
her safety if she is nominated. That's how bat sh*t crazy the left has become. Oh an anyone that
doesn't think she is a textulist should read she what she said of Roberts on OCare.

... pushed the Affordable Care Act beyond its plausible meaning to save the statute. He construed the penalty imposed on those without health insurance as a tax, which permitted him to sustain the statute as a valid exercise of the taxing power; had he treated the payment as the statute did – as a penalty – he would have had to invalidate the statute as lying beyond Congress’s commerce power … [A] judge who adopts an interpretation inconsistent with the text fails to enforce the statute that commanded majority support. If the majority did not enact a "tax," interpreting the statute to impose a tax lacks democratic legitimacy … it is illegitimate for the Court to distort either the Constitution or a statute to achieve what it deems a preferable result.

And then there are the congressional investigation into the corrupt DOJ/FBI/CIA and now the
State Department. If only we had a real AG instead of that coward Jeff Sessions. I'll bet that after
the mid terms Jeff gets fires, if we hold the house (and I think we will) and pick up seats in the
Senate ( I think we will).

Sept is going to be Trumps make or break month. His SC nominee will in play and his "I will never
sign another spending bill like this" will be tested.

Buckle up snowflakes there's a lot of truculence ahead.

Offline jpsb

Data talks and BS walks.

BS data doesn't talk very loudly. Every poll on Trump had Trump losing the election. I no longer
pay any attention to these BS polls on Trump. The only poll that counts is in Nov.

Offline jpsb

I think this is very, very good news!   :beer:

@Right_in_Virginia

The push back to the Rats going bannana's over the election of Trump. The Rats have lost their
cotton picking minds. The mask is off and the American people do not like what they are seeing.

Offline jpsb

Thanks @Fantasywriter but I would rather stay ignorantly irrelevant

Mission Accomplished as George W Bush (spit) would say. Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:15:26 am by jpsb »

Offline aligncare

@Fantasywriter

How the Rats treat Trump's nominee to the SC will play a big role in the mid terms. I am hoping he
picks Amy Barrett. The Rats absolutely hate her. They will go nuclear trying to stop her. The back
lash of attacking an attractive mom of 7 with a stellar resume could be huge. They (the Rats) are
already attacking her and she is has not even been nominated yet. The only down side is I fear for
her safety if she is nominated. That's how bat sh*t crazy the left has become. Oh an anyone that
doesn't think she is a textulist should read she what she said of Roberts on OCare.

... pushed the Affordable Care Act beyond its plausible meaning to save the statute. He construed the penalty imposed on those without health insurance as a tax, which permitted him to sustain the statute as a valid exercise of the taxing power; had he treated the payment as the statute did – as a penalty – he would have had to invalidate the statute as lying beyond Congress’s commerce power … [A] judge who adopts an interpretation inconsistent with the text fails to enforce the statute that commanded majority support. If the majority did not enact a "tax," interpreting the statute to impose a tax lacks democratic legitimacy … it is illegitimate for the Court to distort either the Constitution or a statute to achieve what it deems a preferable result.

And then there are the congressional investigation into the corrupt DOJ/FBI/CIA and now the
State Department. If only we had a real AG instead of that coward Jeff Sessions. I'll bet that after
the mid terms Jeff gets fires, if we hold the house (and I think we will) and pick up seats in the
Senate ( I think we will).

Sept is going to be Trumps make or break month. His SC nominee will in play and his "I will never
sign another spending bill like this" will be tested.

Buckle up snowflakes there's a lot of truculence ahead.

All excellent points. And I agree President Trump will continue to gain support as democrats ratchet up the crazy. Typically, the minority party picks up seats in an off year election, but Trump is not your typical president. By his actions this guy has changed the entire political paradigm and has rendered the media backed democrats apoplectic! They’re blinded by their rage. Count on them to misstep throughout the summer and as the campaign intensifies in the fall.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think DJT's positives have slightly outweighed the negatives at this point.

I do enjoy watching liberal heads explode though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jpsb

All excellent points. And I agree President Trump will continue to gain support as democrats ratchet up the crazy. Typically, the minority party picks up seats in an off year election, but Trump is not your typical president. By his actions this guy has changed the entire political paradigm and has rendered the media backed democrats apoplectic! They’re blinded by their rage. Count on them to misstep throughout the summer and as the campaign intensifies in the fall.

Once Trump anouces is SC pick it's popcorn time!

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:14:16 pm by jpsb »