Author Topic: As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper  (Read 8259 times)

Offline goodwithagun

Re: As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2018, 02:22:39 am »
As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper . . . excepts FReepers and their pockets! #amiright #truthhurts
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2018, 03:10:01 am »
Then.... how do you explain his June 22 tweet....

And that is assuming (big assumption, at this point).... that there actually WILL be more GOPers elected to Congress this November.  So we're supposed to just wait till then now?

Here's the problem, you can't go by Tweets that you don't like, you can only go by Tweets that you do like.  This seems to be the measure for how well things are going.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2018, 05:11:53 am »
   By the way @Emjay have you seen the poll that you inspired me to create last night? 
   Briefers giving President Trump the benefit of the doubt, so far outnumber us vile and retched NT'ers 2 to 1, as I had expected.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,321623.0.html

By the way, I have to revise my previous list of vile and wretched NTers (as you put it).  I had 8 listed.  It is now 9.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 05:26:27 pm by Emjay »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2018, 05:14:53 am »
ROTFLMAO!!!
No, he's not. He's built a nice place where anything he does or doesn't do has a scapegoat to blame.
And he has villified any press that does not bow to him, and has glorified any press that glorifies him.
How anybody can figure out what's shit and what's apple butter is entirely beyond me.
Their fake news, or his fake news... Same damn difference.

What is true is that you have a liberal president with a cabinet full of Goldmann Sachs imports spending 3T more than Obama did. Everything even remotely conservative is done by EO, making it entirely transitory, and the actual legislation we're stuck with is anything BUT Conservative.

And with the adoration his accolytes have, no matter what he does, he is off the hook... All he has to do is look sad and shake his head, and say 'if it wasn't for [Insert bagholder here], we'd have got it done'... AND YOU'LL BELIEVE HIM.

What bloody pap is this @Emjay ? no wonder. without judgement, you'll fall for any ol thing that comes along. OF COURSE Christians are to judge others. What a silly thing to say.

I apologized for that @roamer_1   but I gotta say you need help.  You blandly accuse people who support Trump of being adoring acolytes and get angry when you are called on it.

I am actually sorry for you.  So much hate.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2018, 05:18:05 am »
I'm dug in deeper than a tick on a dogs ass.  With the left and Nt's out to get us I have my war face on.  You are either with us or against America,! 

Glory glory  Glory! Glory! Hallelujah!
His truth is marching on......

Amen, brother @Wingnut   Preach it to the choir, baby.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2018, 05:23:22 am »
I don't know what "find just 10 minutes in any speech wherein he doesn't lie" even means.  It sounds a bit unhinged, so it's not worth my time.

But here's what matters to most voters:  This President is determined to keep his promises, and so far he has a terrific track record.  Here's a list just off the top of head --

- Lower taxes
- Fewer stagnating business regulations
- Build up and repair of our military
- Out of the Paris Climate Accord
- Out of the Iran deal
- Out of TPP
- Renegotiated or out of NAFTA
- Staying tough on border security-- against relentless globalist headwinds
- Return of jobs in the private sector
- Obamacare -- but for one vote it would have been history.  So now the President is dismantling it
- Fair trade for the American worker (think G7)
- US Capitol in Israel is now in Jerusalem
- Pro-life with a plan.

And the likely taming of Rocket Man is a just wonderful and inspiring surprise.

This is what matters to the President's supporters, both the ones who brought him to the Oval Office and those who will join and help carry him back to it in 2020.

Sorry @Right_in_Virginia but I have to count down to the next post from an NTer wherein they will deny that he has accomplished anything on that list.

And they will add that he has not cured cancer or walked on water.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2018, 05:26:19 am »
I only have one question for you.  Do you want to be part of the restoration of this country or against it?  Right now, like him or not, this President is trying to keep us afloat.

I told @Right_in_Virginia that someone would tear her list to shreds ... didn't know it would be that quick.  What a wacko.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2018, 06:08:53 am »
I apologized for that @roamer_1   but I gotta say you need help.  You blandly accuse people who support Trump of being adoring acolytes and get angry when you are called on it.

I am actually sorry for you.  So much hate.

Not angry @Emjay , not in the least. And certainly not hateful.
Just calling it as I see it. And I have seen it before. Both with Dubya and with Palin.
SOSDD, except this one is a better con.

A waste of time, and there is damn little time left. But that is when folks start looking for messiahs, I guess.

I just think they should learn someday.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2018, 06:11:03 am »
I told @Right_in_Virginia that someone would tear her list to shreds ... didn't know it would be that quick.  What a wacko.

Whacko, eh?
Then prove me wrong.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2018, 06:33:48 am »
I was one that spent some time walking the pavement and going door to door to help get "W" re-elected.  Yes, he was definitely a disappointment as he did nothing to help curtail the influx of illegal immigrants into this country.  However, I don't recall him being as vocal as our current president and pushing for a wall and immigration reform, so, I really can't agree in comparing Trump to "W".

Yes, Dubya was mouthing sweet nothings about border control and swearing no amnesty. It wasn't till his second term that he started calling us nativists.

President Trump promised to build a wall.  The House who holds the purse strings has refused to give him funding.  That is not his fault.  He's attempting now to implement different immigration laws and enforce existing law.  RINO's and liberal mental midgets are opposing him.  IMHO he's making attempts to follow through on his promises where illegal immigration is concerned. 

He did it to himself - I submit, on purpose. He caused the chaos, and then blames those who won't follow. It doesn't matter if he succeeds or not, just that someone else winds up the bagholder. He is fully inoculated, whether he succeeds or not, he 'wins'.

IMHO, the problem lies more so with our Senators and Representatives than with this President.  Had they given him the $$$ to build the darn wall as he asked for months ago, I don't think we as a country would be in the current heated discussion of deportation without due process and separating kids from their irresponsible parents as the majority wouldn't be entering this country to begin with!

We played this same game already, with Duncan Hunter's fence. Why do you suppose a liberal globalist would do it better? It's all kabuki theater.

If you want to see the truth, look at those oil pipelines everyone was soooo happy about and compare their route to the NAU super-hiway... Which Giuliani and those NYC boys are into up to their necks... Maybe that will tell you what you need to know about walls and borders that will never happen.

So ... I choose to stand with this President in his attempts to follow through with what he promised.  I'd rather not stand by the RINO's, liberals and MSM in their attempts to derail his attempts.

Surely you can do as you see fit - But it isn't an either-or condition. I stand with none of em. A pox on all their houses... And that is a perfectly Conservative position.

Meanwhile ... he's got azzholes like Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller trying to take him down with bogus claims of collusion, obstruction and talks of impeachment while Clinton, Bammy and their cronies get a free pass.  To me that speaks volumes as to whom I'd rather stand by.

Azzholes HE put in place. better look at what the left hand is doing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2018, 10:50:52 am »
ROTFLMAO!!! Yeah right.

- Lower taxes Not proven.
- Fewer stagnating business regulations Some 500 in a field of millions.
- Build up and repair of our military we'll see. Probaly so - he may need to wag the dog
- Out of the Paris Climate Accord Nope.
- Out of the Iran deal Nope.
- Out of TPP Nope.
- Renegotiated or out of NAFTA Nope.
- Staying tough on border security-- against relentless globalist headwinds LOL! Nope.
- Return of jobs in the private sector whee.
- Obamacare -- but for one vote it would have been history.  So now the President is dismantling it  Nope
- Fair trade for the American worker (think G7) meh. tariffs and trade wars.
- US Capitol in Israel is now in Jerusalem YAY! in an adjunct office of an existing US Property - Easy enough to change.
- Pro-life with a plan. LOL! Yeah right... PLANned Parenthood.

LOL! Not yet true or even foreseen.

And if wishes were wings a frog's ass wouldn't bump the ground.

This is an irrational answer @roamer_1   

Sad. 

« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2018, 10:52:42 am »

But he didn't tear the list to shreds @Emjay   He simply proved himself to be irrational -- deeply irrational.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2018, 12:44:46 pm »
But he didn't tear the list to shreds @Emjay   He simply proved himself to be irrational -- deeply irrational.

Agree. There’s no point in trying to have a rational discussion if someone refuses to accept the facts. I don’t understand why you even try, RIV.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2018, 01:10:49 pm »
By the way, I have to revise my previous list of file and wretched NTers (as you put it).  I had 8 listed.  It is now 9.

9 NTs and 2dollars will buy you a 16oz coffee at 7-11.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2018, 01:17:54 pm »

Sad. 

He is out of his cotton picking mind.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2018, 02:09:06 pm »
So no one can step up and get specific about what's wrong with what @roamer_1 said in his rebuttal...just toss invective after invective his way.

:pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2018, 02:23:16 pm »
So no one can step up and get specific about what's wrong with what @roamer_1 said in his rebuttal...just toss invective after invective his way.

:pondering:

From my above post: “There’s no point in trying to have a rational discussion if someone refuses to accept the facts.“ ...and I’ll add, documented facts.

If one won’t acknowledge the facts, what possible rebuttal can one give? Except perhaps “you’re woefully mistaken or deliberately misstating the facts.”

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2018, 03:03:34 pm »
From my above post: “There’s no point in trying to have a rational discussion if someone refuses to accept the facts.“ ...and I’ll add, documented facts.

If one won’t acknowledge the facts, what possible rebuttal can one give? Except perhaps “you’re woefully mistaken or deliberately misstating the facts.”

That's an excuse IMO to not deal with the "facts".

If you supposedly have "the facts"...lay them out for all to see.

You make claims about refusal to see without actually laying out anything for anyone to see.

It's a cute shell game that you and some others here play.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2018, 03:09:09 pm »

Sad. 

In what way is it irrational @Right_in_Virginia ?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Online roamer_1

« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2018, 03:34:44 pm »
Agree. There’s no point in trying to have a rational discussion if someone refuses to accept the facts. I don’t understand why you even try, RIV.

They aren't facts. They are talking points. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2018, 03:36:04 pm »
He is out of his cotton picking mind.

That's so raciss.

888high58888

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2018, 03:47:33 pm »
By the way, I have to revise my previous list of file and wretched NTers (as you put it).  I had 8 listed.  It is now 9.

Per @corbe 's poll it's 4.

Offline corbe

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2018, 04:04:31 pm »
   Some NT'ers are more equal than others.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2018, 04:11:42 pm »