Author Topic: As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper  (Read 8261 times)

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2018, 04:45:44 pm »
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2018, 04:47:08 pm »
They aren't facts. They are talking points. Go ahead. Prove me wrong.

BINGO.

Obviously to Trumplicans - Conservative positions and principles are 'irrational', just as they are to Liberals and Leftists.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2018, 04:51:48 pm »
BINGO.

Obviously to Trumplicans - Conservative positions and principles are 'irrational', just as they are to Liberals and Leftists.

*****rollingeyes*****  For crap sake you're just throwing out snowflake encrusted pablum without any meaning at all.   

Offline corbe

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2018, 05:02:29 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia I think I'll take your excellent advice from yesterday and go outside and play particularly in light of the fact that TOS is down which in turn means you've got no other place to go to than too be in here bugging the crap out of people that don't see Trump as you do.   Enjoy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2018, 05:05:43 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia I think I'll take your excellent advice from yesterday and go outside and play particularly in light of the fact that TOS is down which in turn means you've got no other place to go to than too be in here bugging the crap out of people that don't see Trump as you do.   Enjoy

Ugh, it's fixin' ta storm here.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2018, 05:06:52 pm »

WHAT are you talking about? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2018, 05:09:33 pm »
You just can't help yourself.

WHAT are you talking about?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2018, 05:25:15 pm »

@corbe  After promising to behave you are now picking on RIV and I've explained to you that this is wrong.  I hope you're not playing with matches out there.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2018, 05:43:42 pm »
  For crap sake you're just throwing out snowflake encrusted pablum without any meaning at all.

Not at all.

I took your slam at Roamer_1 at face value and when you write that his cogent answer was 'irrational'.

No it wasn't.

But, on reviewing your replies and those of your ForeverTrump® hordes - it is self-evident that Conservative positions and principles are just as 'irrational' to you as they are to your average Liberal and Leftist.  After all, you have declared them such in myriad replies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775