Author Topic: Laura Bush: Separating children from their parents at the border ‘breaks my heart’  (Read 19810 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The link reinforces my own opinion which is I have nothing to fear from foreign workers, they are not suppressing my wages.  I'm glad so many are working, and I would submit these workers pay for their children's education by renting or paying property tax on a home.  I'm sorry we don't agree. 

I don't think a wall is going to get built.  I think Trump's zero tolerance policy will eventually collapse under the weight of the huge increase in resources needed to incarcerate everybody.

America lost its mind over 2000 separated children.  There are millions of illegals and we know Trump blinks when the people get loud.  I'm fine with the de facto amnesty of nothing getting changed.

Does it bother you any if illegal aliens frequently kill Americans? Perhaps, they should hire people like you who have so much compassion to go tell the families who have lost loved ones over this. Minnesota,

Michelle Malkin:

Illegal alien van driver arrested in Minnesota schoolbus tragedy

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/02/21/illegal-alien-bus-driver-arrested-in-minnesota-school-tragedy/

Must make you feel really big.

By the way, I think it is germane to the conversation that your hospitality and compassion does not extend to the most innocent among us, those in the womb, you post articles that show you are just out to get Trump and just like some other Trump haters, brought up some planned parenthood funding that was passed by the Republican controlled Senate and wanted to blame Trump, so you expected him to shut down the government even though Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan's house passed a bill defunding Planned Parenthood which Trump said he'd signed but the Senate can't fix a flat tire. So, your outrage is really just phony at best.

We have the most pro-life president, but you seem to, as indicated by your signature, just trying to find something to do with racism.

And granting amnesty is going to cost billions and billions, these people will get their accommodations and that will cost millions as well; and in the end, perhaps just sent back home.

Your way as with others soft on the borders, means organized crime flourishes, you don't put up a nobel defense at all but rather disingenuous arguments.

The sad legacy of the Obama border orphans
    The Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com

Sober-minded patriots who believe America has borders and want to end the rapes, human trafficking and slavery caused by illegal immigration across the U.S.-Mexico line have been doing an awful lot of explaining this week.

It should also be noted that the media coverage of the border orphans is the most dishonest, unhinged, detestable conspiracy they have ever undertaken.

Finally, these dishonest goons have found their Russian gulags to pin on President Trump.

Read more at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/20/sad-legacy-obama-border-orphans/

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,321159.msg1718729.html#new

From the editorials since apparently,  it seems some are selective with their information.

Does it bother people with a conscience that that Asian gal was probably adopted by loving parents, came from China or wherever to be killed by someone with no right in this country.

Yeah, tell me about compassion.

@Once-Ler

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:49:41 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In fact, just 2 days ago in Texas, there was that car crash that killed? 4 or 5 illegal alien types, so someone doesn't even have to search these stories out, I think they were in a car chase from law enforcement, those stories are so common, I didn't read about it in full,  3 weeks ago, that truck was found near that Walmart in San Antonio that had people in it in inhumane conditions. All this compassion does is just help out the most unscrupulous criminals smuggle people, criminals that would smuggle people in trucks often with little air to breathe. To those people, we must appear like the dumbest people on earth and the trafficking industry surely has billions in profits made yearly. That is what is inhumane.

If one wants to solve that problem, one would really have to overhaul the immigration system drastically.  The libertarians, as in libertarian party, were for open borders until terrorism showed up, so now, they want some checks on it.

Opiates and other drugs are coming through our borders and waterways, more costs and more human suffering.

At least, we have some who are trying to effectively tackle this problem.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

In fact, just 2 days ago in Texas, there was that car crash that killed? 4 or 5 illegal alien types, so someone doesn't even have to search these stories out, I think they were in a car chase from law enforcement, those stories are so common, I didn't read about it in full,  3 weeks ago, that truck was found near that Walmart in San Antonio that had people in it in inhumane conditions. All this compassion does is just help out the most unscrupulous criminals smuggle people, criminals that would smuggle people in trucks often with little air to breathe. To those people, we must appear like the dumbest people on earth and the trafficking industry surely has billions in profits made yearly. That is what is inhumane.

If one wants to solve that problem, one would really have to overhaul the immigration system drastically.  The libertarians, as in libertarian party, were for open borders until terrorism showed up, so now, they want some checks on it.

Opiates and other drugs are coming through our borders and waterways, more costs and more human suffering.

At least, we have some who are trying to effectively tackle this problem.
The crash that killed 5 was caused by an SUV smuggling, so it was not the illegals' fault.
The Latest: SUV in fatal Texas crash suspected of smuggling
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,321068.msg1717623.html#msg1717623

And not to worry, @Once-Ler says he would certainly send his kids to the US to become criminals.
Yes.  If I lived in Mexico I would send my children to America and guarantee they could be fed. 
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,320753.msg1717575.html#msg1717575
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline aligncare

CBO numbers just in. Clinton Bush Obama report transformation of America on track till sidelined by the TRUMP train.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The link reinforces my own opinion which is I have nothing to fear from foreign workers, they are not suppressing my wages.

Cool! We all know the world revolves around you,and what is good for you personally. This is a real load off my mind!

I'm glad so many are working, and I would submit these workers pay for their children's education by renting or paying property tax on a home.  I'm sorry we don't agree. 

Ok,so you are a professional fool,it's not just a hobby. Thank you for clearing this up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Does it bother you any if illegal aliens frequently kill Americans?

Not any more so than when an American kills an American, or a human kills another human.

Perhaps, they should hire people like you who have so much compassion to go tell the families who have lost loved ones over this. Minnesota,

I reject the silly notion that being killed by an illegal is somehow more horrendous than being killed in Chicago by an American hood.

Now this the part where you start babbling about how they're ILLEGAL...as if that term somehow changes the immigrant of today from the immigrants of the past.

And this is the part where I say "do something about it if you don't like it", but if your big issue is crime I suggest you stop focusing your efforts on excluding janitors, crop pickers, and other workers from the US because that is the vast majority of illegals

Must make you feel really big.

I feel sorry for you and the pathetic nature of that statement.  You clearly feel very small.  I think many Trump fans feel that way about themselves.

By the way, I think it is germane to the conversation that your hospitality and compassion does not extend to the most innocent among us, those in the womb, you post articles that show you are just out to get Trump and just like some other Trump haters, brought up some planned parenthood funding that was passed by the Republican controlled Senate and wanted to blame Trump, so you expected him to shut down the government even though Wisconsin Representative Paul Ryan's house passed a bill defunding Planned Parenthood which Trump said he'd signed but the Senate can't fix a flat tire. So, your outrage is really just phony at best.

We have the most pro-life president, but you seem to, as indicated by your signature, just trying to find something to do with racism. 

Stay on topic please.  + really crappy psychoanalysis.

And granting amnesty is going to cost billions and billions, these people will get their accommodations and that will cost millions as well; and in the end, perhaps just sent back home.

Hog wash.  They are already here.  Arresting, prosecuting and deporting them will cost more than illegals self identifying for amnesty...See DACA.

There is not much left of your argument so have a nice day @TomSea .

And not to worry, @Once-Ler says he would certainly send his kids to the US to become criminals.
@IsailedawayfromFR
Not to become criminals...try looking at it again and see where your read comprehension failed.  Good luck.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR
Not to become criminals...try looking at it again and see where your read comprehension failed.  Good luck.
A criminal disobeys laws. You said you would send your kids to the US if you lived in Mexico.

You are the problem - supporting those who disobey our laws.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

A criminal disobeys laws. You said you would send your kids to the US if you lived in Mexico.

That's what they said about Frederick Douglass.  The law is wrong. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

What part of the law is wrong?  The part that if the adult can't reasonably show that they are the parent, then the child is not allowed to go with them?  Or, the part that if the parent is being taken to jail, the child cannot accompany them?  Or, something else entirely?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:43:59 pm by Sanguine »

What part of the law is wrong?  The part that if the adult can't reasonably show that they are the parent, then the child is not allowed to go with them?  Or, the part that if the parent is being taken to jail, the child cannot accompany them?  Or, something else entirely?

The get back in line and wait 7 years to be refused entry part.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Once-Ler

So,in your alleged mind,there should be no legal penalties for invading our nation?

Or is it that you are one of those "We iz de wurld.......,we iz de chil-runs...." peep-puls?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

That's not a part of this law.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Cool! We all know the world revolves around you,and what is good for you personally. This is a real load off my mind!

Ok,so you are a professional fool,it's not just a hobby. Thank you for clearing this up.

Reminds me of another me, me, me type here who got all pushed out of shape because Now they'd have to pay more for a "Streaming Player" imported from China when Trump first went after those crooks in that TPP hosing we've been getting.

You know, "I have a Right to spend my (and everyone else's) money anywhere I want", so screw the rest of America's money and interests.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:02:08 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Why should those who sneak in illegally be given preferences that those who are coming legally don't get?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

I might be unable to reply to your post as I don't understand the question.

Come again?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I might be unable to reply to your post as I don't understand the question.
Come again?

I don't believe you to be dense, so  *****rollingeyes*****

"The get back in line and wait 7 years to be refused entry part" is not a part of the law. 

Why should those who sneak in illegally be given preferences that those who are coming legally don't get?
THEY FIGHT!!! /sarc

I'd submit that the illegals sneaking in would not allowed to legally enter, so why wouldn't they sneak in?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
THEY FIGHT!!! /sarc

I'd submit that the illegals sneaking in would not allowed to legally enter, so why wouldn't they sneak in?

So why wouldn't we do everything we can to prevent them from doing that?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

I don't believe you to be dense, so  *****rollingeyes*****

"The get back in line and wait 7 years to be refused entry part" is not a part of the law.

I know the law isn't written that way but "get in line, wait 7 years, and we will deny you entry," is the reality of the law.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I know the law isn't written that way but "get in line, wait 7 years, and we will deny you entry," is the reality of the law.

No, not necessarily.  And, even if so, so what?  Our country, our rules, our laws.

I'm disappointed.  You usually show more integrity than that.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

So you really are just a complete open borders liberal.   Thanks for coming out of the closet on that.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:41:44 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

So why wouldn't we do everything we can to prevent them from doing that?
I wouldn't prevent them from entering for several reasons. 
1 we have plenty of room.
2 we have jobs they can fill.
3 I have sympathy for their plight.

Offline skeeter

No, not necessarily.  And, even if so, so what?  Our country, our rules, our laws.

Careful. Some people think 'our laws' is code for 'I hate brown people'. /s

Or, the stick thrown hits the dog who yelps. Or something.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:44:49 pm by skeeter »

nobody is perfect.