Author Topic: Former Trump Enemy Ted Cruz Pushes 7 Major Trump Victories for Faith, Family and Life  (Read 4545 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
BWAAHAAAAH!

So nice to know that your principles can be...excuse the expression... Trumped, by merely a post of a Trump supporters.

'Oh....I want to like [him], I REALLY do!   HONEST!   But those dastardly, sore-winning ETs....they make my blood boil!!!'

:silly:

Aw, you're just sore because I showed you up.  But, we do agree that the hyper-Trumpism is counter productive. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In the end, let's hope we are shooting for "team victories", we (and we know there are some who don't include themselves in this) try to accomplish some things. We may not agree with Trump on all things.

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

That may be corny to some. I knew someone who use to have that in their forum signature.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
In the end, let's hope we are shooting for "team victories", we (and we know there are some who don't include themselves in this) try to accomplish some things. We may not agree with Trump on all things.

Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

That may be corny to some. I knew someone who use to have that in their forum signature.

You mean instead of "Don't Ted Me"?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
BWAAHAAAAH!

So nice to know that your principles can be...excuse the expression... Trumped, by merely a post of a Trump supporters.

'Oh....I want to like [him], I REALLY do!   HONEST!   But those dastardly, sore-winning ETs....they make my blood boil!!!'

:silly:

I totally see your point @DCPatriot but why do some all-out Trump supporters never realize that they are doing their guy no favors by acting hysterical over some mild criticism.

Example:  I support @Right_in_Virginia a lot but one mention of Ted Cruz and she loses it on me.

That's just not good PR.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Aw, you're just sore because I showed you up.  But, we do agree that the hyper-Trumpism is counter productive.

Hyper-Trumpism (your words) can also be seen as throwing support towards Trump even when he goes against conservative principles.  For those who hate Ted I question their conservatism and love for the Constitution.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

Would they ever refer to Hillary as "Former Obama Enemy Hillary Clinton"?