Author Topic: Former Trump Enemy Ted Cruz Pushes 7 Major Trump Victories for Faith, Family and Life  (Read 4543 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The 2 also campaigned together per the original headline. Divisive bogus headline.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
That's one way of looking at it @Emjay @Sanguine ..... Or you could appreciate it for seeing and understanding Cruz for the lifelong political cretin he is .... and supporting him anyway.  But, you do whatever works for you.   :shrug:

You've got a penchant for slamming conservatives don't you?  Funny...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:51:06 pm by Mod5 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Pretzel logic denies reality.

Offline jpsb

But, no, she just can't swallow the Ted nut.

LOL, you have a way with words @Emjay.

Offline jpsb

You are correct @Right_in_Virginia Ted Cruz is a career politician. Most of his adult life has been
spent either in an elect office or working for someone in an elected office. And there is nothing wrong
with that.

Just thought I throw in my 2 cents since the NTers are giving you a hard time.

:dx1:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You are correct @Right_in_Virginia Ted Cruz is a career politician. Most of his adult life has been
spent either in an elect office or working for someone in an elected office. And there is nothing wrong
with that.

Appreciate it @jpsb   

Offline aligncare

But, no, she just can't swallow the Ted nut.

LOL, you have a way with words @Emjay.

Yes. Her finish with RIV was diplomatic and witty, yet still allowed that Ted Cruz may be a nut!  :silly:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I am not now nor ever have been FOS.

What has changed @Bigun is you used to be a man who engaged in honorable debate without resorting to personal insults like a whiny little girl.    This is not one of your finest moments.

What has changed @Right_in_Virginia is that you have come down with a SERIOUS case of God complex and can no longer see the forest for the trees!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What has changed @Right_in_Virginia is that you have come down with a SERIOUS case of God complex and can no longer see the forest for the trees!

is THAT all you got, @Bigun .....when flustered use another cliche?

At least try to use one that makes sense.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

You're wrong @Bigun   And I miss the man you used to be.

This is my last reply about this.  If you continue to insult me you will only reinforce my point.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
is THAT all you got, @Bigun .....when flustered use another cliche?

At least try to use one that makes sense.    :laugh:

I still make sense!  I can't help it that you folks with the God Complex can no longer interpret that!

22222frying pan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
You're wrong @Bigun   And I miss the man you used to be.

This is my last reply about this.  If you continue to insult me you will only reinforce my point.

I hope you enjoy your Sunday.

I will thank you!   Try to get Ted Cruz out of your mind long enough to do the same!

Never seen such a bunch of sore winners in my considerably long lifetime!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

Yes. Her finish with RIV was diplomatic and witty, yet still allowed that Ted Cruz may be a nut!  :silly:

Well maybe I just have, like @RoosGirl, a creative mind, but that is not how I interpreted her closing
sentence. 

I'll just leave it at that.

Offline aligncare

with that.

I’m a Ted Cruz realist. Ted Cruz may be a political animal but he’s young and he’s good on 90-95 percent of my issues. So, that’s in the win column for me in the long political/cultural battles ahead.

Cruz is like a young Tom cat. Soft and furry, and with retractable claws.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:15:10 pm by aligncare »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I'm telling you all right now that I'm sick and damned tired of Ted Cruz being unmercifully attacked here at the mere mention of his name and am going to call it out every time I see it henceforth! 

For God's sake people Ted Cruz has done, and is continuing to do, everything he can to HELP president Trump!  Maybe the ONLY person in the US Senate who genuinely is doing that!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Well what do you know!  Something upon which we agree. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well what do you know!  Something upon which we agree.

888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

I'm telling you all right now that I'm sick and damned tired of Ted Cruz being unmercifully attacked here at the mere mention of his name and am going to call it out every time I see it henceforth! 

For God's sake people Ted Cruz has done, and is continuing to do, everything he can to HELP president Trump!  Maybe the ONLY person in the US Senate who genuinely is doing that!

Ted has been supportive of Trump at times and so has Rand Paul. I like them both and I get to vote for Ted this Nov. :)

Offline Axeslinger

The problem here is that @Right_in_Virginia is anything but a realist on anything related to the “oh so dreamy, gosh how’d we get so lucky that he would come down from Mount Olympus, Mr Trump”

In her ridiculously jaded view point ANYONE who is not currently fully supplicating to Mr Trump (blessed be his name) OR who has EVER voiced opposition to ANYTHING Mr Trump (blesssed be his name)has ever said, must be destroyed and derided as heretics.

So don’t sweat it @Bigun if she thinks less of you, that a mark in your favor.  Her opinion is to be utterly and completely discounted as is the opinion of ALL sycophants.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:05:37 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

The problem here is that @Right_in_Virginia is anything but a realist on anything related to the “oh so dreamy, gosh how’d we get so lucky that he would come down from Mount Olympus, Mr Trump”

In her ridiculously jaded view point ANYONE who is not currently fully supplicating to Mr Trump (blessed be his name) OR who has EVER voiced opposition to ANYTHING Mr Trump (blesssed be his name)has ever said, must be destroyed and derided as heretics.

So don’t sweat it @Bigun if she thinks less of you, that a mark in your favor.  Her opinion is to be utterly and completely discounted as is the opinion of ALL sycophants.

Try reading my posts before attempting to discuss them.   You'll make less of a fool of yourself if you do.   88devil

Offline Axeslinger

Try reading my posts before attempting to discuss them.   You'll make less of a fool of yourself if you do.   88devil
@Right_in_Virginia
Don’t worry sweet’ums, I read your BS...and I can see why you might think that, you certainly have ample experience in making a fool of yourself.  Hey how’s that search coming where you find ANYTHING that Trump (blessed be his name) has done that you disagreed with?

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:16:11 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
with that.

NTers?  Not so, just not ETers.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

It's really bizarre and I'm not sure why the rabid ETs do it.  They have got to know that they drive people away from Trump by saying some of the things they say.  Is that the intent? 

I'll be feeling pretty good about something Trump has done, and then one of these ET attacks gets staged, and it just flat turns me against Trump and all his acolytes. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@Bigun   The truly anointed cannot forgive Ted, apparently.  Maybe for saying to Trump during the debates, "Breathe, Donald, Breathe."  One of the best debate lines in my opinion.

However, I was more disappointed in a certain one-time Ted Cruz supporter who apparently decided Ted is a sell-out for giving Trump some well-earned praise.  How nutty is that?
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's really bizarre and I'm not sure why the rabid ETs do it.  They have got to know that they drive people away from Trump by saying some of the things they say.  Is that the intent? 

I'll be feeling pretty good about something Trump has done, and then one of these ET attacks gets staged, and it just flat turns me against Trump and all his acolytes.

BWAAHAAAAH!

So nice to know that your principles can be...excuse the expression... Trumped, by merely a post of a Trump supporters.

'Oh....I want to like [him], I REALLY do!   HONEST!   But those dastardly, sore-winning ETs....they make my blood boil!!!'

:silly:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 04:40:38 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald