Author Topic: Not So Honorable: Docs Show Mueller's FBI Denied Justice To Four Innocent Men  (Read 3932 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
dailycaller
Howie Carr 6/05/2018

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/05/mueller-fbi-wrongful-conviction-case/

As FBI director in 2002, Special Counsel Robert Mueller directed his agents to oppose the pardons of four wrongfully imprisoned men because exculpatory evidence was merely “fodder for cross-examination,” newly revealed FBI documents show.

Four years later, the four men, or their estates, were awarded $102 million by a federal judge in Boston for their wrongful decades-long imprisonment due to FBI misconduct.

Mueller ordered the Boston FBI office to answer a request to him from the Massachusetts Advisory Board of Pardons for an “official version” of the imprisonment of the four men for a gangland murder in Chelsea MA in March 1965.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is impossible. I was told the other day the Judge in the case said Mueller wasn't involved. Innocent man he is!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Mueller is a corrupt POS.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What a Slimeball and a POS.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

• Wulf Anson Author
This is impossible. I was told the other day the Judge in the case said Mueller wasn't involved. Innocent man he is!

Of course Mueller didn't have anything to do with it.

https://1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Concerned

Yup.  And I was told to do a Bing search on Mueller and Whitey Bulger (which I did) and the person who suggested it apparently didn't like what I found.  Here's the article you're referencing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Frank Cannon

Yup.  And I was told to do a Bing search on Mueller and Whitey Bulger (which I did) and the person who suggested it apparently didn't like what I found.  Here's the article you're referencing:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/18/opinion/robert-mueller-smearing-complicit.html

Oh wow. You really found the mother load there. Some effing opinion piece from some old whore Judge that Mueller was bribing.

Nice find.

Offline WingNot

Oh my.  I'm shocked you found a slimes article supporting Herr Mueller.

You are a dumbass
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:48:46 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Concerned

Oh my.  I'm shocked you found a slimes article supporting Herr Mueller.

You are a dumbass

Fortunately, this thread isn't about me or your personal attacks/name calling about me.  Have a good night @Wingnut  :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Hey, Congressman Gohmert is just a lying politician....Mueller is certainly clean.  Must be a Trump conspiracy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Frank Cannon

Fortunately, this thread isn't about me or your personal attacks/name calling about me.  Have a good night @Wingnut  :seeya:

No, but it is about you trying to sell people that Mueller doesn't have a history of corrupting or botching cases all based on an opinion piece in the NY Slimes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh wow. You really found the mother load there. Some effing opinion piece from some old whore Judge that Mueller was bribing.

Nice find.

Now now...we're supposed to take the word of a Judge recalling old events in a NYT article over the recent research of some lying Trump-supporting jackass Congressman.  Where's your patriotism?

Pay no mind to the other slew of examples in the lying Trump-supporting jackass Congressman's .pds document upthread.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:58:13 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

No, but it is about you trying to sell people that Mueller doesn't have a history of corrupting or botching cases all based on an opinion piece in the NY Slimes.

Wrong yet again @Frank Cannon I wasn't the first one to reference the piece from the judge.  I just provided a link to it.  I didn't try and "sell" anything in this thread.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:56:51 pm by Concerned »

Offline Frank Cannon

Wrong yet again @Frank Cannon I wasn't the first one to reference the piece from the judge.  I just provided a link to it.  I didn't try and "sell" anything in this thread.

Posting a link to an article when you are trying to refute the claims of many people is trying to sell it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You are defending a totally corrupt FBI Director.  I did not "direct you" to anything, you did a search (as I requested) and you ignored the article by the lying, Trump-supporting jackass Congressman.  Not my fault you got suckered by the NYT.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Concerned

Posting a link to an article when you are trying to refute the claims of many people is trying to sell it.

That may be your opinion but it wasn't my intent in this thread.   I was simply trying to provide the data that Cyber Liberty was referencing so others could draw their own conclusion.  I didn't try and "sell" anything.  Have a good night Frank.   :seeya:

Offline Frank Cannon

That may be your opinion but it wasn't my intent in this thread.   I was simply trying to provide the data that Cyber Liberty was referencing so others could draw their own conclusion.  I didn't try and "sell" anything.  Have a good night Frank.   :seeya:

You keep saying goodnight to posters, yet you are still here. The box under the bridge with your bed blow away and you're having trouble finding it?

Offline Concerned

You are defending a totally corrupt FBI Director.  I did not "direct you" to anything, you did a search (as I requested) and you ignored the article by the lying, Trump-supporting jackass Congressman.  Not my fault you got suckered by the NYT.

I did a search as a result of this "request" from you.  I reviewed the first 3 articles I found and none of them provided definitive evidence that Mueller was dirty but one of them did note that Mueller's name never came up in the court case of 2 innocent guys who were rewarded $100+M.  I simply provide a link to that article.

Bing "Whitey Bulger"+"Mueller."  Mueller knowingly threw innocent people in jail to cover for mob hit-man Bulger.  All but the one who died in prison were released when it was proved they were innocent of murder.

There have been a number of articles written about it lately.  Members of Congress who say there's no evidence are giving the evidence a blind eye.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Greco had been dead 19 years. He spent the last 28 years of his life in prison for a crime he did not commit – a fact Robert Mueller knew but adamantly refused to acknowledge even after Greco’s death behind bars.

This is some scary stuff.

• Wulf Anson Author
I did a search as a result of this "request" from you.  I reviewed the first 3 articles I found and none of them provided definitive evidence that Mueller was dirty but one of them did note that Mueller's name never came up in the court case of 2 innocent guys who were rewarded $100+M.  I simply provide a link to that article.

From the article I posted.

"Nancy Gertner, the now-retired federal judge who presided over the civil case for damages that ended with the $102 million award, then wrote an op-ed piece in The New York Times accusing Dershowitz and Fox News host Sean Hannity, among others, of “smearing” Mueller.

Gertner, who was appointed to the bench by her Yale Law School classmate Bill Clinton, claimed Mueller “had no involvement in that case.”

However, in December 2006, during the civil trial, Judge Gertner wrote a show-cause order accusing Mueller of stonewalling production of exculpatory evidence – “a serious problem,” she wrote.

Gertner Mueller Order to FBI show cause
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gertner-Mueller-Order-to-FBI-show-cause.pdf

“This is a case about, inter alia, informant abuse, about the failure to disclose exculpatory evidence bearing on the innocence of the four plaintiffs, about FBI agents allegedly ‘hiding the ball,’ not disclosing critical information that would have exonerated the plaintiff… and not doing so for nearly 40 years.”

She continued, “Given those accusations, the position the FBI is taking is chilling… This Court is not remotely satisfied.”

Gertner said she had been asked by the innocent men to hold the FBI in contempt of court and that she had taken their motion “under advisement.”

“In order to make that decision,” she wrote, “the Court ORDERS that this matter be brought to the personal attention of the Director of the FBI.”

In other words, Robert Mueller III."

How does that square with the NY Rag of Record's opinion?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:33:44 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From the article I posted.

"Nancy Gertner, the now-retired federal judge who presided over the civil case for damages that ended with the $102 million award, then wrote an op-ed piece in The New York Times accusing Dershowitz and Fox News host Sean Hannity, among others, of “smearing” Mueller.

Gertner, who was appointed to the bench by her Yale Law School classmate Bill Clinton, claimed Mueller “had no involvement in that case.”

However, in December 2006, during the civil trial, Judge Gertner wrote a show-cause order accusing Mueller of stonewalling production of exculpatory evidence – “a serious problem,” she wrote.

Gertner Mueller Order to FBI show cause
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Gertner-Mueller-Order-to-FBI-show-cause.pdf

“This is a case about, inter alia, informant abuse, about the failure to disclose exculpatory evidence bearing on the innocence of the four plaintiffs, about FBI agents allegedly ‘hiding the ball,’ not disclosing critical information that would have exonerated the plaintiff… and not doing so for nearly 40 years.”

She continued, “Given those accusations, the position the FBI is taking is chilling… This Court is not remotely satisfied.”

Gertner said she had been asked by the innocent men to hold the FBI in contempt of court and that she had taken their motion “under advisement.”

“In order to make that decision,” she wrote, “the Court ORDERS that this matter be brought to the personal attention of the Director of the FBI.”

In other words, Robert Mueller III."

How does that square with the NY Rag of Record's opinion?

I'll just chalk it up the possibility folks tend to pick and choose facts to support preconceived beliefs.  It's kind of why I didn't just post a link a couple of days back.  I wanted to see what would be looked up and believed. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

• Wulf Anson Author
I'll just chalk it up the possibility folks tend to pick and choose facts to support preconceived beliefs.  It's kind of why I didn't just post a link a couple of days back.  I wanted to see what would be looked up and believed. :shrug:

"Deep rooted is the Never Trump in this one young Jedi."

Offline libertybele

Mueller IS a despicable, sleazeball, POS.  It is really difficult to understand how anyone can see him any differently.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WingNot

"Deep rooted is the Never Trump in this one young Jedi."

it's been confirmed many a time. 

Offline Concerned

@Cyber Liberty

I can't speak for folks who "tend to pick and choose facts", but as noted previously, I looked at the first 3 articles found as a result of the search "requested" by you.  None of those 3 articles provided definitive evidence of Mueller dirt; however, one article did note that Mueller's name never came up in the trial awarding $100+M to two of the innocent parties.