Author Topic: Not So Honorable: Docs Show Mueller's FBI Denied Justice To Four Innocent Men  (Read 3931 times)

Offline libertybele

Fine, what about his conflict of interest, he is a very good friend of Comey.

Ever get the feeling that you just may be talking to a wall?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

Yup. Mueller's all above boards. His integrity is unimpeachable.  :thud:

! No longer available
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Concerned

Fine, what about his conflict of interest, he is a very good friend of Comey.

If there were a genuine conflict of interest here, I'm sure Trump would already have co-opted his Republican buddies in Congress to provide oversight and/or demanded an IG investigation into this supposed conflict and/or he (or Manafort or Flynn or Papadopoulos) would have sued to remedy the conflict.  Interestingly, the great counter-puncher has done none of those things, at least that I've aware of.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Concerned

How do we know that Mueller is a registered Republican?  You don't have to declare a party in DC, unless you vote in the primaries, and I don't find voter rolls available that show party affiliation.

It's been widely reported that he's a Republican.  If that been proven to be incorrect, fair enough, but I haven't seen that. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's been widely reported that he's a Republican.  If that been proven to be incorrect, fair enough, but I haven't seen that.

It has been widely reported, and it's not an issue of disproving it - it has to be proven first.

Offline Concerned

...hmm ... perhaps the problem is your definition of 'corruption' vs. others definition of 'corruption'.

Hillary is as corrupt as they come, yet she's never been held accountable because she has too many people burying her corruption for her; namely Rosenstein and Mueller.  If you don't care to connect the dots, that's ok, but at least look at the corruption from that point forward.

So ... if no one holds Rosenstein & Mueller accountable for their corruption, does that mean that they too are not corrupt? 

I declare B.S.!

No, just because you're not held accountable that doesn't necessarily mean you're not corrupt.  Taking your example of Hillary, the difference for me is that from the private e-mail server to the Clinton Foundation, I've seen enough evidence to convince me that she's absolutely corrupt to the core.  I just haven't seen that definitive evidence that Mueller is. 

Offline Frank Cannon

It's been widely reported that he's a Republican. 

Yeah. It was also widely reported that Mueller was squeaky clean and highly respected.......until we found out about Whitey Bulger and the Anthrax investigation, just to name a few. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah. It was also widely reported that Mueller was squeaky clean and highly respected.......until we found out about Whitey Bulger and the Anthrax investigation, just to name a few.

And Weldon, and AK Senator Ted Stevens.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
fishing8888
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Concerned

It has been widely reported, and it's not an issue of disproving it - it has to be proven first.

I don't know what the proof is.  I've read that it was first reported by the Washington Post in 2001.  I suppose the conspiracy to falsely name Mueller a Republican could have started way back then, but I doubt it.  If there is a vast left wing conspiracy on this, looks like Fox News is in on it too:

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is the only known Republican on the team investigating Russian meddling and potential collusion with Trump campaign associates during the 2016 presidential election, according to a review by Fox News.

Sure, I suppose all the various sources reporting this could be wrong, but until I see evidence of that, I'll accept it at face value.  If you don't, that's obviously your prerogative. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/special-counsel-muellers-team-has-only-one-known-republican.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I don't know what the proof is.  I've read that it was first reported by the Washington Post in 2001.  I suppose the conspiracy to falsely name Mueller a Republican could have started way back then, but I doubt it.  If there is a vast left wing conspiracy on this, looks like Fox News is in on it too:

Sure, I suppose all the various sources reporting this could be wrong, but until I see evidence of that, I'll accept it at face value.  If you don't, that's obviously your prerogative. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/23/special-counsel-muellers-team-has-only-one-known-republican.html

Wow.  No, I don't accept things reported and repeated by the MSM at face value.  But, then I've been paying attention, so I couldn't in good faith accept anything at face value from the media. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wow.  No, I don't accept things reported and repeated by the MSM at face value.  But, then I've been paying attention, so I couldn't in good faith accept anything at face value from the media.

It's been my insignificant prerogative to believe Mueller has been a POS since the day he moved into the FBI Director chair.  That's how long I've been believing it, he's been a POS a lot longer than that, since he was protecting the murderer Whitey Bulger.  I don't give a rat's patootie if he calls himself a "Republican," we have plenty of those who are to the left of Karl Marx.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It's been my insignificant prerogative to believe Mueller has been a POS since the day he moved into the FBI Director chair.  That's how long I've been believing it, he's been a POS a lot longer than that, since he was protecting the murderer Whitey Bulger.  I don't give a rat's patootie if he calls himself a "Republican," we have plenty of those who are to the left of Karl Marx.

I was thinking back to Walter Duranty and Walter Cronkite, and the evil that has been done by lying newspeople and their accepting audiences.

I don't automatically disbelieve them, but I sure don't automatically believe them either.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was thinking back to Walter Duranty and Walter Cronkite, and the evil that has been done by lying newspeople and their accepting audiences.

I don't automatically disbelieve them, but I sure don't automatically believe them either.

I'm more cynical than you, I think.    :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

@libertybele

Quite often