Author Topic: Trump to host his first-ever Ramadan dinner: report  (Read 5938 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Trump to host his first-ever Ramadan dinner: report
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2018, 02:42:32 am »
Ok, lets just stop this nonsense.

No more rimjobs... how about just your average hot dog.

No way, last time I suggested hot dogs for a state dinner I got called a backwards hick. Besides, if I were going to serve hot dogs, they'd be all beef.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2018, 02:45:50 am »
No way, last time I suggested hot dogs for a state dinner I got called a backwards hick. Besides, if I were going to serve hot dogs, they'd be all beef.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2018, 02:46:24 am »

Well, you certainly know your wieners.  :thud:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2018, 02:47:59 am »
https://www.catalystcoachinginstitute.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Pic-Wheres-the-Beef.jpeg[/img]

Frank..I was just 'Bout to hand Roos off to you.... But I thought the Frankfurter was too obvious.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2018, 02:48:09 am »

Well, you certainly know your wieners.  :thud:

With relish.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2018, 02:50:04 am »
This thread has taken a turn that I'm not sure I'm totally comfortable with. 

Offline Fantom

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2018, 02:53:43 am »
With relish.

Is that pickle relish? Maybe a picnic is on the menu.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2018, 02:56:41 am »

Ok, we can leave Frank out.  I'll have to give him his money back though.

Ah well, sardines it is..... no crab.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2018, 02:57:14 am »
This will have to be the first Ramadan dinner without any actual Muslims there ;)!  I wonder where they'll find real life people willing to attend.

I hate Muslims and I hate their customs, their holidays, their treatment of women and children and their willingness to kill to spread their so-called faith.

I think it is wrong to give token courtesy to them with a Ramadan dinner.

But, that's just me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2018, 02:57:28 am »
Is that pickle relish? Maybe a picnic is on the menu.

Like I said, I was called a backwards hick when I suggested a picnic/cookout with hotdogs and the like.  I will not be making any similar suggestion again.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2018, 02:59:28 am »
Like I said, I was called a backwards hick when I suggested a picnic/cookout with hotdogs and the like.  I will not be making any similar suggestion again.

Hmmnnn, I served mudbugs/crawfish and hotdogs at my last cookout.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2018, 03:00:07 am »

Shouldn't they be Hebrew National hotdogs at the Ramadan dinner?

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2018, 03:02:04 am »
Hmmnnn, I served mudbugs/crawfish and hotdogs at my last cookout.

Yes, but I assume you were only hosting Aunt Thelma and not foreign dignitaries.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2018, 03:02:36 am »
Shouldn't they be Hebrew National hotdogs at the Ramadan dinner?

Those things are nasty, pretty sure they put pork in them.   :silly:

Offline Fantom

« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2018, 03:19:20 am »
Yes, but I assume you were only hosting Aunt Thelma and not foreign dignitaries.

Now now.. me hoisting Aunt Thelma was never proved. As for the foreign dignitaries.. well there were a few a Asians, some Indigenous tribesmen... and a couple wetbacks...does that count?

Frederick Douglass

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2018, 03:23:28 am »

Someone else said you were uncomfortable with wieners, but I said bullshit to that.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2018, 03:26:07 am »
Someone else said you were uncomfortable with wieners, but I said bullshit to that.

Size matters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2018, 03:28:30 am »

And I say bullshit to that; no one would say that after seeing how well you and I get along.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2018, 03:30:26 am »
And I say bullshit to that; no one would say that after seeing how well you and I get along.

He said "wieners" darlen.... not "dicks".

Frederick Douglass

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2018, 03:38:58 am »
Size matters.

Gotta fit the buns to match.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fantom

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2018, 04:19:58 am »

Frederick Douglass

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2018, 04:38:35 am »
You're really outdoing yourself today @Chosen Daughter

That's nothing.  There are Rabbi's who are saying Trump will build the Third Temple.  They put him on the brand new Temple Tax shekel.  They are literally worshipping Trump.  And I didn't outdo myself.  The Muslim Times did.They are interfaith Muslims looking to Trump to bring the world together apparently by creating a Huge Trump Tower Temple.  (can't make this stuff up!)  The Sanhedrin have called for Islam to take their place in the Third Temple.    Donald is more than a President. He is the worlds hope for peace according to all these people going completely nuts. What to think about this stuff?  I don't know, but if he builds the Temple and takes his place there watch out!

Trump is something but I am not sure what.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2018, 04:45:13 am »

Trump is something but I am not sure what.

Oh come on now. We both know what he is.........Trump is GOD!!!!!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2018, 05:17:14 am »
Oh come on now. We both know what he is.........Trump is GOD!!!!!!!

Could be to the Jewish Rabbi's in Israel.

It will be interesting to hear what was said at this dinner, and who attended.  Of course we probably won't.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:23:19 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline thackney

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2018, 05:32:37 pm »
In the Old Testament (e.g., Deuteronomy 13:6-9), and arguably the New Testament,  the punishment for apostasy is death.  Christianity, too,  places a mortal priority on conversion.   Islam and Christianity aren't that different in their tribalism and certitude that those outside the faith are doomed.

Bottom line is it doesn't matter in a nation whose Constitution demands the separation of church and state.   

@Jazzhead

Apostasy is an act of refusing to continue to follow, obey, or recognize a religious faith.  Deuteronomy 12:3-9 is not describing apostasy.  It is describing one actively trying to get you to leave your God and follow another god.

Christianity teaches if someone doesn't believe as you do, to leave them be and move on.  Matthew 10:14

« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:33:13 pm by thackney »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer