Author Topic: Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll  (Read 482 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll
« on: May 09, 2018, 01:04:38 am »
Gov. Rick Scott has a four-point lead over U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, 44 to 40 percent, in a new statewide poll released Tuesday by Florida Atlantic University.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters taken from May 4 to 7 shows a six-point swing from an FAU poll in February, which had Nelson with a 40 to 38 percent lead.

Sixteen percent were still undecided.

“The Senate race in Florida continues to be very close and is going to be one of the most expensive and competitive contests in the nation,” said Kevin Wagner, professor of political science at FAU. “President Trump’s approval ratings in Florida are edging up, and if that continues, it could help Rick Scott and other Republicans on the midterm ballot.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-fau-poll-nelson-scott-20180508-story.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 01:13:27 am »
Nelson sucks but Scott isn't much better
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 03:45:09 am »
Nelson sucks but Scott isn't much better

I was ok with Scott until he recently stomped on the 2A. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 03:57:07 am »
Hallelujah.  Nelson is godawful, and has been there forever.  I may send a donation to Skeletor.