Author Topic: Biden slams Trump over pulling out of Iran deal: ‘It took years’ to achieve  (Read 987 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden slams Trump over pulling out of Iran deal: ‘It took years’ to achieve
By Josh Delk - 05/08/18 05:08 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed President Trump on Tuesday for his decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Iran nuclear accord, saying "it took years" to form the agreement and that no next step is apparent.

Biden, who served under former President Obama who helped negotiate the accord, suggested that the Trump administration would be hard-pressed to more effectively curtail Iran's nuclear ambitions.

"Talk of a 'better deal' is an illusion," Biden said in a statement. "It took years of sanctions pressure, painstaking diplomacy, and the full support of the international community to achieve that goal. We have none of that in place today."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/386793-biden-slams-trump-pulling-out-of-iran-accord-it-took-years-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline darroll

Was it a deal or licking we took?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Was it a deal or licking we took?

LOL that depends on who you ask..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

"It took years of sanctions pressure, painstaking diplomacy, and the full support of the international community to achieve that goal.

If the Iran deal was so great why not make it a treaty? I don't suppose you guys didn't want to do that because it was a bad deal and you couldn't get the votes to ratify it.

Face it the obama admn. was lazy. obama did almost everything by executive order because he couldn't get the votes. obama couldn't get the votes for one of two reasons, whatever he proposed was either against the will of the people, or he was unwilling to negotiate with people who held different views. Now, bit by bit everything obama imposed on us is being undone.

Pres. Trump deserves credit. He is at least willing to try to take on the big issues in foreign policy.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Achieve what, exactly?
The Republic is lost.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Years to achieve giving billions to terrorists. Years to achieve getting Iran to agree to "self-inspections." 6000 centrifuges allowed. Executive overreach and not a treaty. Shut up, Joe.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Oceander

Years to achieve giving billions to terrorists. Years to achieve getting Iran to agree to "self-inspections." 6000 centrifuges allowed. Executive overreach and not a treaty. Shut up, Joe.

Exactly

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We should remember that Obama and his grinder monkey John Kerry did this whole deal extra-judicially. Congress had no say in this so called 'Iran deal'. And even today, people in government are trying to figure out how Obama stole the money to payoff his friends in Iran. Where did the money come from? How did Obama get it? It certainly didn't come from Congress.

Obama simply said, I'm taking $150 billion dollars in cash from America and am giving it to Iran. He just did it on is own, with no oversight of any kind from anybody. That is illegal in anybody's book, unless you are a Democrat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
C’mon.  The deal was a steaming pile.  The last thing I would want to claim about it is that it was complex and time consuming.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Joe is easily the stupidest person in the room wherever he goes.....

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Leave it to Two Blasts Joe who was only on the ticket to make sure the Repubs wouldn't impeach his boss.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
LOL. Joe is easily the stupidest person in the room wherever he goes.....

Not necessarily.  If he's in the same room as Piglosi, Pocahontas or Waters it would be a tough call.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Biden tears are sweet yet 100 proof.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

I second that shut up, Joe.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I second that shut up, Joe.

Thirded.

Someone stuff a giant clown sock in his yap.  Maybe cram it down to his stomach with a closed robotic fist and oh-well if a few of his dentures go along for the ride.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775