Author Topic: Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll  (Read 483 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll
« on: May 09, 2018, 01:04:38 am »
Gov. Rick Scott has a four-point lead over U.S. Sen. Bill Nelson, 44 to 40 percent, in a new statewide poll released Tuesday by Florida Atlantic University.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters taken from May 4 to 7 shows a six-point swing from an FAU poll in February, which had Nelson with a 40 to 38 percent lead.

Sixteen percent were still undecided.

“The Senate race in Florida continues to be very close and is going to be one of the most expensive and competitive contests in the nation,” said Kevin Wagner, professor of political science at FAU. “President Trump’s approval ratings in Florida are edging up, and if that continues, it could help Rick Scott and other Republicans on the midterm ballot.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/political-pulse/os-fau-poll-nelson-scott-20180508-story.html

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Rick Scott takes the lead over Bill Nelson in new poll
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 01:13:27 am »
Nelson sucks but Scott isn't much better
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 03:45:09 am »
Nelson sucks but Scott isn't much better

I was ok with Scott until he recently stomped on the 2A. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 03:57:07 am »
Hallelujah.  Nelson is godawful, and has been there forever.  I may send a donation to Skeletor.