Author Topic: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria  (Read 11073 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 04:05:51 pm »
For anyone to say they approve of Trump less than, or even equal with, Obama is a slap in the face to the conservative gains made under President Trump.

Sometimes you got to stop and realize when you’re winning.

Besides a conservative SC Justice, what have we won? I'm not discounting that, it's huge. If you look at the promises made by Mr. Trump during the election, and what has actually been accomplished, the results are decidedly mixed.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 04:05:59 pm »
I see my assumption proved right.

U R right.

And heck, if I were posting some pictures I see here, I'd be a bit wary of being disciplined over it.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2018, 04:07:32 pm »
Trump already took on Syria once.  That's risky stuff.

I see here, the conversation is nothing about the subject.

There are plenty of threads where one can say Trump is not being conservative. I don't see that in this that much.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2018, 04:11:34 pm »
Still can't comment on the subject that is about Syria! Real big victory for you!
 :silly:

What "victory" in Syria?

Ok, let's look at the real quote from Trump:

"If President Obama had crossed his stated Red Line In The Sand, the Syrian disaster would have ended long ago! Animal Assad would have been history!" Trump tweeted, referring to Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Last time I checked, Assad is still in power, free to do whatever he pleases, thanks to support from Russia and Iran.

So where's the "victory"? You Orange Brigadiers have set a really low standard when judging Trump's results.

Tweets uber alles!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 04:15:37 pm »
   See what you've done @aligncare, just yanked that scab right off and got US Briefers at each others throat, again. Man you're Good. :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2018, 04:16:14 pm »
Besides a conservative SC Justice, what have we won? I'm not discounting that, it's huge. If you look at the promises made by Mr. Trump during the election, and what has actually been accomplished, the results are decidedly mixed.

And while Trump is (rightfully) blaming Obama for not standing up to his own tough talk about that "red line" in Syria...he's telegraphing to the Russians...the Syrians and the Iranians that we'll be out of the country in 6 months...regardless of whether any objectives have been met or that there are still chemical attacks being waged against civilians.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2018, 04:19:24 pm »
What "victory" in Syria?

Ok, let's look at the real quote from Trump:

Last time I checked, Assad is still in power, free to do whatever he pleases, thanks to support from Russia and Iran.

So where's the "victory"? You Orange Brigadiers have set a really low standard when judging Trump's results.

Tweets uber alles!
@Mod1
Moderator Note, If this kind of garbage name-calling is going on, are we free to call these people, in affect ISIS Lovers?

I didn't realize Assad was the main objective over there, unless Madame Clinton and the Democrats were in power.

Catch up on your reading and then, we will talk.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 04:22:19 pm »

Catch up on your reading and then, we will talk.

How about...you catch up on your knowledge about the players in the region and how they are all intertwined before you go spouting your factually incorrect propaganda?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline corbe

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 04:25:03 pm »
   @TomSea guess we'll find out soon enough if 'Orange Brigaders' will be added to the verboten list.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2018, 04:34:44 pm »
Ted Lieu tears into Trump for putting blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack: You're the president now, remember?
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/382167-ted-lieu-tears-into-trump-for-putting-blame-on-obama-after-alleged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2018, 04:40:34 pm »
SSDA

Pathetic… Obama Blames Bush for His Inaction on Syria

Last year Barack Obama repeatedly warned that chemical weapons use by the Syrian regime against its own people would be a “game changer.” But since evidence was found that the Assad regime used chemical weapons so far Obama has not acted.
Today Obama blamed Bush for his inaction.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/pathetic-obama-blames-bush-for-his-inaction-in-syria-video/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2018, 04:43:24 pm »
   @TomSea guess we'll find out soon enough if 'Orange Brigaders' will be added to the verboten list.

If supporters of the President are the "orange brigade" .... I assume you'll have no problem if we start referring to the NT's as the "Yellow Brigade".

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:44:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2018, 04:44:17 pm »
SSDA

@AbaraXas and when Obama did it...we all told him to quit blaming his predecessor and take charge.

My how times have changed. :pondering:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2018, 04:44:26 pm »
I do agree with Trump it is Obama's fault...he drew a line in the sand and then did nothing when it happened...but Trump is prez now so he needs to take care of it..just stop blaming others and do what needs to be done.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2018, 04:45:26 pm »
Hey @Right_in_Virginia , you can stick your "snowflake smirk" where the sun don't shine.

No.  But thanks for asking. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2018, 04:48:16 pm »
I do agree with Trump it is Obama's fault...he drew a line in the sand and then did nothing when it happened...but Trump is prez now so he needs to take care of it..just stop blaming others and do what needs to be done.

QFT

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2018, 04:50:52 pm »

What is it you think needs to be done @mystery-ak   (Serious question)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2018, 04:53:07 pm »
Ted Lieu tears into Trump for putting blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack: You're the president now, remember?
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/382167-ted-lieu-tears-into-trump-for-putting-blame-on-obama-after-alleged

Lieu isn't very credibile on defense.  He wanted to require congressional approval for a nuclear first strike, which kind of defeats the purpose of giving the CiC ability to head off a massive pending attack.

After last year's cruise missile strike, Lieu called it unconstitutional.  In 2013, Trump said any military action against Syria would require congressional approval.  He didn't seek it last year and probably wouldn't again.  It doesn't fall under AUMF, so it's debatable.  He needs to get his story straight, one way or the other.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 05:01:37 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2018, 04:55:22 pm »
If supporters of the President are the "orange brigade" .... I assume you'll have no problem if we start referring to the NT's as the "Yellow Brigade".

That doesn't work.  There is no "yellow" president.  Now, if you said the "anti-orange brigade" that would work.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2018, 05:02:46 pm »
Everybody, knock it off with the personal attacks.  Trump and Obama are fair game for criticsm because they're politicians, other Members are not.

@Right_in_Virginia @TomSea

Since you both asked/threatened, then you both know that your perception of personal attacks on you does not give you license to start attacking Members.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 05:03:51 pm by Mod1 »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2018, 05:06:38 pm »
What is it you think needs to be done @mystery-ak   (Serious question)

No idea...That's up to the President and his advisers.....personally I would bomb
Assad again maybe a little closer this time.
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2018, 05:07:30 pm »
Obama fouled up, and it's Trump's job to fix it.  I didn't care for Obama blaming everything on his predecessor, don't like Trump doing it either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2018, 05:08:58 pm »
No idea...That's up to the President and his advisers.....personally I would bomb
Assad again maybe a little closer this time.

The last bombing didn't work.  Do we now target the life of Assad?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2018, 05:12:49 pm »
The last bombing didn't work.  Do we now target the life of Assad?

I'm not in that pay grade to make that decision...besides the US doesn't assassinate other world leaders../s
Support the USO

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2018, 05:16:52 pm »
Obama fouled up, and it's Trump's job to fix it.  I didn't care for Obama blaming everything on his predecessor, don't like Trump doing it either.

“To be honest, I inherited a mess,” Trump said in front of reporters. “It’s a mess … at home and abroad. A mess. Jobs are pouring out of the country. You see what’s going on with all of the companies leaving our country, going to Mexico and other places. Low pay, low wages, mass instability overseas no matter where you look — the Middle East, a disaster, North Korea. We’ll take care of it, folks. I just want to let you know I inherited a mess.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/02/16/trump-i-inherited-a-mess/

He made this abundantly clear, right after taking office.  People didn't vote for him to look over his shoulder and finger point whenever unpleasant things happen.  The responsibility to do something about it - or not - rests squarely on him now, as do the repercussions of the decision, either way.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 05:18:28 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.