Author Topic: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria  (Read 11074 times)

Online corbe

Re: Trump puts blame on Obama after alleged chemical attack in Syria
« Reply #200 on: April 09, 2018, 09:28:49 pm »
   The Integrity here can be quite overwhelming at times.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #201 on: April 09, 2018, 10:15:04 pm »
Stating the public record is not akin to liking “Bill Clinton more than he liked George Bush.”

Not that I need to, but, for the record: I despised Clinton and for eight years instituted a news blackout of anything “Clinton” in my house.

Conversely, I donated to George W Bush, voted for him twice and supported his presidency fully for eight years.

You slandered me, Hoodat

@aligncare
Let's review, shall we?  Here again are your assessments:

Clinton:
  • his actions in office benefited society
  • he gave us welfare reform
  • he balanced the budget
  • he gave us strong economic growth of around 4% annually

Bush:
  • he ran yearly budget deficits
  • he increased the debt 100%
  • he oversaw the formation of massive bureaucracies
  • he added to the Deep State

And from this, you expect us to derive that you somehow like Bush more than you like Clinton?  Yeah, right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MOD3

« Reply #202 on: April 09, 2018, 10:19:08 pm »
@Hoodat

Please refresh my memory:  What does this comparison of things you say that @aligncare wrote about Clinton and Bush have to do with Trump, Obama and the Syrians?

Please stick to the topic....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2018, 10:39:15 pm »
@Hoodat

Please refresh my memory:  What does this comparison of things you say that @aligncare wrote about Clinton and Bush have to do with Trump, Obama and the Syrians?

Please stick to the topic....

<>

Take it offline. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:18:44 pm by MOD3 »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2018, 10:40:16 pm »
Trump is a filthy, disgusting, lying pig who has done nothing but make the situation worse.  Obama removed troops from Iraq because the previous administration had already made the agreement.  His Syria mistake was in believing that Congress would back him on the "red line" against chemical weapons.  Obama tried to get authorization to act "legally"; his mistake was in believing others would behave with honor.  Incidentally, my friends who died in Egypt and Iran and Syria did not blame Obama.  They blamed the West writ large.  And history will prove them right.  And now we are abandoning the Kurds again.  Not to mention the Christians we've already refused to allow refuge in the US.  We have learned nothing, and World War II was nothing more than a huge waste.

And we've given the Russians just the opening they sought.  They got the opportunity to "remove" the Syrian chemicals then, because we failed to act.  So where did these "new" chemicals come from?  No matter, because now they have a port and an alliance with Iran, Turkey, Syria, and NK.  Next Trump will dismantle the Iran agreement and remove the last impediment to that triple/quadruple entente. 

Say "hello" to the banal evil that triumphs when good men do nothing.

Just a couple of points. We fought a war with Iraq and won. When you fight a war and win your adversary does not get to set conditions on how long you stay or much of anything else. We paid for the right to dictate terms with blood and treasure.

Obama pulling out left a void that gave rise to ISIS. ISIS caused massive loss of life and suffering for millions. That result is a direct consequence of Obama's choices. America carries a stain for that, not much different than when Bush I told the Kurds to rise up against Saddam and walked away after they did leaving massive death and destruction for the Kurds.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2018, 04:40:10 pm »
Too many have fallen for information promoted and disseminated far and wide by bots.   Critical thinking is a lost art, it would seem.
Pity.  Many don't understand that one drop of poison in the well is all it takes.
Just a general observation about some of the commentary on this site.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2018, 04:45:58 pm »
Just a couple of points. We fought a war with Iraq and won. When you fight a war and win your adversary does not get to set conditions on how long you stay or much of anything else. We paid for the right to dictate terms with blood and treasure.

Obama pulling out left a void that gave rise to ISIS. ISIS caused massive loss of life and suffering for millions. That result is a direct consequence of Obama's choices. America carries a stain for that, not much different than when Bush I told the Kurds to rise up against Saddam and walked away after they did leaving massive death and destruction for the Kurds.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2018, 04:49:31 pm »
Too many have fallen for information promoted and disseminated far and wide by bots.   Critical thinking is a lost art, it would seem.
Pity.  Many don't understand that one drop of poison in the well is all it takes.
Just a general observation about some of the commentary on this site.

Everybody's a critic.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2018, 09:07:12 pm »
Everybody's a critic.   *****rollingeyes*****

@Cyber Liberty

And nobody loves a critic that disagrees with them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2018, 09:11:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

And nobody loves a critic that disagrees with them.
*****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: