Author Topic: Trump to sign spending bill (Live Signing Event at 1PM EST)  (Read 16539 times)

Offline Stevensr123

Re: Trump to sign spending bill (Live Signing Event at 1PM EST)
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2018, 01:00:49 am »
I always thought it was a derogatory name for a Brit..

btw I lived in GB for 18mos when my dad was stationed there with the RAF in the late 50's..long before your time
nah I think the term these days is just being called British (according the left  :police:)

Oh cool! Partly the reason why I hold my conservative values is my dad was part of the para regiment and often trained with American guys.  We are a very similar people. Different problems but born of Christian values we shouldn't forget.

Some people actually in my country hate Churchill!! (People on the left) because he said a few racist (but truthful things)

The guy looking back on it was the most intelligent guy in the last few hundred years.

He spotted hitler, Russia, and the muslims needed destroying. Sadly no one listened :(
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:03:46 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2018, 01:01:41 am »
haha what time is it their mate?

Sadly politicians  where ever you live isn't very much different. I am also a citizen of Australia and it's the same their.  I think it's human nature. Sadly power and money corrupts.

I was having a debate with my old man before and we came  to the collusion (that had probably been the collusion for the past 5000 years) the very day man can do a better job than the people leading the nations

8:00 pm and on beer number 4.
Sadly, one of the things that, In my opinion, we have lost in some segments of American society, is that rugged individualism.
We are in charge of our own destiny, endowed by our Creator.
Too many of us, both here and abroad, think someone out there should fix things, if only we could just find that person.

We should be telling out politicians what they should be doing, instead of the other way around.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2018, 01:10:03 am »
Sadly, one of the things that, In my opinion, we have lost in some segments of American society, is that rugged individualism.
Too many of us, both here and abroad, think someone out there should fix things, if only we could just find that person.

We should be telling out politicians what they should be doing, instead of the other way around.
sadly politicians in most countries hold so much power now that you succeed or fail at their whim.

I come from a country where at a time no matter how old you was or what you did in school, you could succeed. That  govement got too much involved, forced  people into university (and paying so much to go to it) and without it you have no hope.

I failed at school, went to Australia, they are more free and without school qualifications (because of family troubles) I managed to get an apprenticeship,  gain qualifications and become a design engineer.

That is a sign for me govement is bad and god knows how many people who are so so intelligent and bright are f*** over by govement policies

Oh and just beer number 4 at 8! Weak sauce mate  :beer: I was on my 4th at 4  today hah
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:15:03 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2018, 01:11:13 am »

^this

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2018, 01:18:48 am »

Oh and just beer number 4 at 8! Weak sauce mate  :beer: I was on my 4th at 4  today hah

The night is still young, and I've opened number 5.

You need to note; I am a hard working American (Texan) and didn't get started until 6:30 or so.
I'm on a good pace.

Some friends of mine from Wiltshire (Hungerford) moved to Australia. They love it.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2018, 01:34:34 am »

You need to note; I am a hard working American (Texan) and didn't get started until 6:30 or so.
I'm on a good pace.

Some friends of mine from Wiltshire (Hungerford) moved to Australia. They love it.

I started at 4 this morning haha

I'm currently back in the uk for a year working at home for my Australian company.

Australia is amazing! Sadly it's becoming a nanny state :( in Sydney they brought in lock out laws where you are not allowed to drink in a pub:club after 1 in the morning.

What a joke!

Because 5 people got hit and died from drunk people....not Not at all to do with the real estate being Cheap as ( big developers where like sharks around it ) that was on offer and the states premier being in their pocket.........funny enough he is now has a nice job in that sector.

Politicians are scum

It is very very very rare a politician, wants to become a politician to help their nation .

In the uk and Australia u haven't seen that yet, in America it's even worse.

In the uk and Australia, the state pays for the elections so business doesn't (publicly) doesn't get involved. It's s billion dollar business for you guys.

I don't know how politicians get Away with it in the us

You get nothing for nothing is what my dad says,  it is legalised pay offs!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:40:17 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2018, 01:37:02 am »
I started at 4 this morning haha

I'm currently back in the uk for a year working at home for my Australian company.

Australia is amazing! Sadly it's becoming a nanny state :( in Sydney they brought in lock out laws where you are not allowed to drink in a pub:club after 1 in the morning.

What a joke!

Because 5 people got hit and died from drunk people....not Not at all to do with the real estate being Cheap as ( big developers where like sharks around it ) that was on offer and the states premier being in their pocket.........funny enough he is now has a nice job in that sector.

Politicians are scum

I’m drinking a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc purchased at Aldi. Do I qualify for this thread?  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #232 on: March 24, 2018, 01:43:21 am »
I’m drinking a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc purchased at Aldi. Do I qualify for this thread?  :silly:
you are not drinking aldi's own brand ? You must be raking it in  888high58888
Im gonna call you ms Donald from now on haha

Does America have Aldi ?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:44:11 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2018, 01:48:26 am »
You had fine and conservative people like rand Paul and ted Cruz, yet you chose the billionaire from New York that was born in the swamp. Everything he is doing now, is to benefit his dynasty afterwords.

Cruz will be demonstrating his b-ball skills tonight vs Syracuse under the name Grayson Allen.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:49:19 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #234 on: March 24, 2018, 01:49:57 am »

Cruz will be demonstrating his b-ball skills tonight vs Syracuse.

That's great!

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #235 on: March 24, 2018, 01:51:19 am »

Cruz will be demonstrating his b-ball skills tonight vs Syracuse.

To be honest he has been letting himself down lately. Like any politician he is only worried about himself and his position.

Sadly he doesn't realise  a back bone and principles means a lot lot more than anything else.

Which is why rand Paul for me is doing so well. The guy is just doing and saying the right things. For what he feels is right. The guy looks state man like.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:52:15 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #236 on: March 24, 2018, 01:53:30 am »

I stayed in Marlborough for a week, about 13 years ago.
I thought it was odd, when one morning, I got up, and saw a hotel maid, pointing at me, and whispering to a clerk " that's 'im".

Not quite sure what that was about.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 01:54:08 am by GrouchoTex »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #237 on: March 24, 2018, 02:12:14 am »
you are not drinking aldi's own brand ? You must be raking it in  888high58888
Im gonna call you ms Donald from now on haha

Does America have Aldi ?

Hundreds of them.  There are some in Phoenix but I'm not driving into the city for discount groceries.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #238 on: March 24, 2018, 02:14:21 am »
Hundreds of them.  There are some in Phoenix but I'm not driving into the city for discount groceries.
germans are taking over aren't they  **nononono*

We both nations sacrificed so so many people and Germany, Russia, china are the ones bennifiting.

MacArthur And Churchill must be laughing in their grave
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 02:17:36 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline edpc

« Reply #239 on: March 24, 2018, 02:21:55 am »
MacArthur And Churchill must be laughing in their grave.

They're taking turns nut punching George C. Marshall.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2018, 02:22:47 am »
germans are taking over aren't they  **nononono*

We both nations sacrificed so so many people and Germany, Russia, china are the ones bennifiting.

MacArthur And Churchill must be laughing in their grave

I guess "The Mouse That Roared" was a bit of a documentary, after all....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2018, 02:30:18 am »
I guess "The Mouse That Roared" was a bit of a documentary, after all....
my dad and I had a good discussion tonight about it tonight.

Today every politician is like neville chamberlain, ie yay I have a piece of  card that means jack all.

We are missing the guys who are about reality, we are missing Churchill and co to say hang on a minute,these  guys (muslim, Russians, Chinese ) are our enemy , why the heck are we even talking to them.

Offline edpc

« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2018, 02:40:05 am »
my dad and I had a good discussion tonight about it tonight.

Today every politician is like neville chamberlain, ie yay I have a piece of  card that means jack all.

We are missing the guys who are about reality, we are missing Churchill and co to say hang on a minute,these  guys (muslim, Russians, Chinese ) are our enemy , why the heck are we even talking to them.

We're talking to China, because a beleaguered man thought be could save his presidency, drive a wedge between Sino-Soviet relations, and bring 1B people into freedom/prosperity.

Joke's on us all around.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2018, 02:50:11 am »

We're talking to China, because a beleaguered man thought be could save his presidency, drive a wedge between Sino-Soviet relations, and bring 1B people into freedom/prosperity.

Joke's on us all around.
jokes on the the western world all around.

The Roman Empire got weak and fell, the British empire got weak and fell, the western world is weak right now and will fall. The silly f*****$ can't even see it .

We should be training between ourselves, creating goods for ourselves and support each other.

Instead we our prosituting ourselves to China, Russia, turkey and all the other nations without  realising its killing us , cutting our own throats

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2018, 03:00:31 am »
To be honest he has been letting himself down lately. Like any politician he is only worried about himself and his position.

Sadly he doesn't realise  a back bone and principles means a lot lot more than anything else.

Which is why rand Paul for me is doing so well. The guy is just doing and saying the right things. For what he feels is right. The guy looks state man like.

What are you talking about?  He came out very clearly against the bill and then voted against it.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2018, 03:35:32 am »
What are you talking about?  He came out very clearly against the bill and then voted against it.
didnt he vote for the last bill? The vote they needed.
This time they didn't need his vote so he voted against it. So basically a politically show

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2018, 03:37:57 am »

I'm on a good pace.

I see I need to back up to before party time to see what people think of Trump throwing our children under the bus with his spending.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2018, 03:40:02 am »
He is complaining about illegals being treated badly. LOL..

Yep, I saw that.  Worried about the Dreamers.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2018, 03:43:49 am »
I see I need to back up to before party time to see what people think of Trump throwing our children under the bus with his spending.
the generation now in control ( and they aren't even the "progression" naive ones"  In every West Country are killing us!

That is the worst thing about the situation. Eveyty generation should be better than the one before it .

Right Now we are the worst and we are killing our future for our children

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2018, 03:45:45 am »
Mindy Finn
‏Verified account @mindyfinn
3m3 minutes ago

President Trump assures us he will never again sign a bill like the $1.3T omnibus spending package hours after he told us he wouldn't sign this one but did anyway. It's almost amusing at this point.

You are so right. Enough with people criticizing us for not supporting the President.  How can you support someone that says one thing and does another?  The other day I was getting ready to give praise to him because he said he wasn't going to sign anything with funding for the tunnel under the Hudson River.  Liar!  His entire presidency has been say one thing do another.  Especially with immigration.