Author Topic: BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside School As Children Were Massacred  (Read 2956 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27523/breaking-cnn-reports-four-broward-county-deputies-ben-shapiro

On Friday, CNN issued a shock report finding that earlier reports regarding Broward County Sheriff’s Deputy Scot Peterson – the armed school safety officer who apparently cowered outside the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School while a mass shooter slaughtered 17 people inside – were accurate, but that Peterson wasn’t the only officer waiting outside. According to CNN:

When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
What these Coral Springs officers observed -- though not their feelings about it -- will be released in a report, likely next week. Sources cautioned that tapes are currently being reviewed and official accounts could ultimately differ from recollections of officers on the scene.
The resentment among Coral Springs officials toward Broward County officials about what they perceived to be a dereliction of duty may have reached a boiling point at a vigil the night of February 15, where, in front of dozens of others, Coral Springs City Manager Mike Goodrum confronted Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel. A source familiar with the conversation tells CNN that Goodrum was upset that the Broward deputies had remained outside the school while kids inside could have been bleeding out, among other reasons.

Head should roll.  Israel's 1st.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Btw the breaking was part of the title.   I didnt add it
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OMG OMG......I have no words...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

Remember folks, police are now told that their lives matter most.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Are these the LE who were watching the camera feed with a 30-minute delay ;(?
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline WingNot

Are these the LE who were watching the camera feed with a 30-minute delay ;(?

No.

Offline LauraTXNM

• Well-behaved women seldom make history.
No.

Awful.  Next I expect to hear that the people who caught him screwed up in some way, as well ;(.
Micah 6:8  "...what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Disclaimer: I am a liberal, progressive, feminist, here because I like talking to you all.  We're all this together.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Head should roll.  Israel's 1st.

:thumbsup:

And let's end the police protection for these cowards.  Let them know real fear.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Buh buh buh, we gotta grab da guns. Da guns. Guns bad, grab da guns.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I still think, like my President, that raising the legal age to purchase AR-15's will solve a problem of 4 armed law officers without balls.  You are either for this common sense compromise or you probably murder children like the NRA. /sarc

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For the people that believe only law enforcement should have weapons and we should put the protection of our persons and our property solely in the hands of the police...NOW do you understand why millions of us so strongly believe in the right to arm and defend ourselves?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

Wow. Yet the left and the neo-libs (“conservatives” who want “common sense” gun control) insist that we need not be armed because the police will protect us.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wow. Yet the left and the neo-libs (“conservatives” who want “common sense” gun control) insist that we need not be armed because the police will protect us.

They fail to realize that it's not the job of the police to protect the individual.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Peter Wang, Florida school shooting victim: Brave teen seen holding door open for others during shooting.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-school-shooting-peter-wang-obit-20180215-story.html

Those deputies must be fired.

Offline roamer_1

They fail to realize that it's not the job of the police to protect the individual.

That's right. Their job is to arrest the perpetrator.
They were probably following protocol - Contain, guard the perimeter, and wait for the hut-huts to show up...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
For the people that believe only law enforcement should have weapons and we should put the protection of our persons and our property solely in the hands of the police...NOW do you understand why millions of us so strongly believe in the right to arm and defend ourselves?
Talk about "Teachable Moments !!"

If this isn't one, than there will never be one.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Talk about "Teachable Moments !!"

If this isn't one, than there will never be one.

There will never be one.

These useful idiots are true believers that preach getting rid of civilian guns and confiscating them is the path to peace and safety.

No amount of facts, evidence or reason will dissuade them.

All of this is simply a coup by another tactic.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline WingNot

They were probably following protocol - Contain, guard the perimeter, and wait for the hut-huts to show up...

That was my thought.  Sheriff Israel is still stuck on Pre Columbine strategery.  A fish rots from the head down.  Israel must go.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I thought about that too but Israel should have said that in defense of Peterson...instead he fired him
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline roamer_1

I thought about that too but Israel should have said that in defense of Peterson...instead he fired him

Dunno, but to do otherwise would mean he would have to stand and tell everyone they were following protocol... Which might not be an enviable political position.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel

Yet another shite for brains "public servant" more like useless fraud

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...it also means all four of them were outside listening to gunshots, people dying....If I were one of these parents I would sue this county/sheriff dept etc until I owned that county..or at least spend until my dying day trying to.
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

...it also means all four of them were outside listening to gunshots, people dying....If I were one of these parents I would sue this county/sheriff dept etc until I owned that county..or at least spend until my dying day trying to.

That's alright.

I ain't saying right or wrong - I don't know. Heck, a lot of school safety officers are Barney Fife by design - permitted a weapon, but not any rounds... Hard saying what protocols are in place in Broward Co.

But I can't cuss any of the rank and file LEOs till I know the orders they were under.  We're talking six minutes here. I know it's horrid, but that ain't a lot of time. Waiting for the command truck or the SWAT truck to show up would be par for the course, I would suppose.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Sheriff Scott IsFAIL.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.