Author Topic: Media organizations sue for security footage from outside of Stoneman Douglas  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media organizations sue for security footage from outside of Stoneman Douglas
By Julia Manchester - 02/26/18 02:09 PM EST

Three media companies filed a lawsuit against Broward County authorities on Monday in an effort to obtain footage of the outside of the building where the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School took place earlier this month.

CNN, The Miami Herald, and The South Florida Sun Sentinel filed the civil lawsuit in Broward Circuit Court, and named Broward County Sheriff's office, Sheriff Scott Israel, Superintendent Robert Runcie, the Broward County School Board, as well as other officials, as defendants, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

Local authorities have been criticized after it was revealed that officers allegedly failed to enter the building after responding to calls about a shooter.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/375634-media-organizations-sue-for-security-footage-from-outside-of-stoneman-douglas
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
With that 20 minute tape delay feature for on the spot editing who knows what kind of shenanigans they will pull with the tape if they ever release it. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."